Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Moreno Valley, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Moreno Valley, CA38 értékelés
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part about this job was being able to move up into different departments and learning different areas in retail. Another thing i enjoyed the most was being able to be in charge of different areas in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a current college student it was important that my employer offered flexible working hours for me. Jcpenney offered a fun and productive environment to work in.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
They offer classes for advancement and are willing to accommodate all needs. Really good environment to work in. Other stylist were good as well. Employee Discount was an added bonus
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun job that required me to put out the printing and signing dept. Working the ads and deals that would change weekly. I enjoyed working there for the holiday season, would recommend it to anyone looking for an entry job into retail.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
-great environment
-somewhat fast paced

-attention to detail

good to work at if a student. amazing experience. help customers do not be afraid to get credit applications.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of working with this company is being able to help people find what they need on a daily basis, Meeting new people and seeing well known customers every other day. I also like that there is always something to do and always something new to learn.
Pro érvek
works with your personal schedule
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long story short, the manager basically told me im not a good employee. They told me i wasnt a good fit. I greeted customers and tried getting Icaps and findmores but i wasnt too successful. In womens most of the customers had credit cards. Aside from that I asked every single customer unless they were paying with their jcpenney card. Some coworkers and supervisors talked abt me behind my back. I oaid attention and saw how many employees greeted each and every customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and good place to work. There’s some amazing people and management at the store that makes it worth it. Ability to earn incentives every day. Management sometimes provides food, awards, and events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for retail experience, and if you are a student in school/college they work with your schedule overall. Perfect for someone who is in school and willing to work only on weekends or for someone who just wants a part time job with minimal hours.
Pro érvek
work with your schedule especially if you are a student.
Kontra érvek
no stability, hours get cut
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was scheduled few hours and instead of more hours they hired more associates. The pay was very low and the schedule was changed without notice making keeping track of it complicated.
25% off all items
Short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was good. I loved working at night. I enjoyed coming to work every day. Good pay. However, I had to leave for school. The manager was very fair and professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked there for a short amount of time for seasonal, but the time I did I hated the managers there. They were always angry and starting drama with associates. So much favoritism happens its not even funny. It was like high school working there with all the drama except it was the people in charge starting it all .They don't really explain the job correctly its more like fend for yourself. I don't know if it is like this at every JCPenney's or just the one I worked at but either way precede with caution.
Munkahelyi kultúra
over time it was not so good, my las t 6 months with the company they fired 6 managers, and brung in 2 new people. who came in like the military, and it disrupted the vibe and culture. making it hard to work in peace.
work life balance, hours
management, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a hairstylist in the salon for almost 2 years. then I came back after being let go as seasonal help during holidays for 2 years. It was a good place to work.
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail was really cool to work in i loved being able to work with other people and being able to collaborate my ideas although it was difficult for them to work with my school schedule.
lots of hours
Kontra érvek
couldn't work with my school schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but like any retail store much depends on Management and turn over is high so you could have several new bosses over a few years. They will likely make changes that could that could have negative impact on you
Right management friendly place
High turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not fair and the work environment was horible the only good thing was the workers made good friends but other that they don't give good rise
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a lot of sales, pricing, dept policies to remember. I loved working with the general public in helping them find the right style of clothes and prices.
Good dicounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company makes company standards very clear and concise. They stay up to date with industry standards by involving the guests in their visits to each location.
energetic
some of my team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were well in preparing ahead of time what was expected in number of customers, sales, stock. That really helped because I knew what to manage and what to get done.
Improved work skills