Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Montrose, CO

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 580 értékelés megtekintése
A great work place
I enjoyed working with the public. Solving customers problems . Learning their needs.
The hardest part of the job is you can't please everyone.

the holidaysWorking
customer first policy
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management has gone down hill
No matter your position everyone equal or below does not treat you as so. The associate discount is definitely a plus but if you over use it and coupons that is not allowed.
JCPenney in Montrose
I enjoyed working there. Some of th people were hard to be around sometimes. I went there and did my job. I would recommend working there if you love working with people.
1,0
awful
Awful company with awful management. The company was inconsistent and often put blame where it did not belong. This was one of the worst professional experiences I have ever encountered.
Fun place to work
There was never a dull moment working for JcPenneys. Always had a good time with fellow co-workers and management. Always got out on time and was able to balance school and work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for!
I learned how to become the top catalog sales person for 2 consecutive years. Management was positive at the Montrose, CO store but not at the Appleton, WI store. I loved working with customers and giving them great customer service!
To catalog sales associate for 2 years, health benefits, pretty decent pay
Kontra érvek
Wanted and needed full time work.
JC Penny
JC Penny was a fun experience to have to work as an associate for retail. I learned a lot of different things how retail really worked. I would probably not work in retail again unless I wanted to.
Great work environment
I lost my job for budget cuts, but the people were awesome to work for. They don't have a lot of hours to give out for most of the year, but they do try to work with you. Great associate discounts.
The shoplifting from the community sucks, but the customer service is always their number one priority.
Environment
interesting place to work
worked for the 1st stand alone JCP in Montrose Colorado. was a fun place to work. helped set the store up, and was able to meet some very interesting people!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with great people
I learned a lot working at JCPenney. They people are so fun and they team knows how to motivate everyone. Our #1 goal is to make the customer's experience at our store the best they ever had! I learned how custom order window coverings, I almost felt like an interior designer.
motivating us
part-time hours
Associates were very nice
The managers would jump in and help with the work and would make it a great time, so the day went by fast.
Fun
Only temporary
OK
A typical day was setting up shoe dept. sale displays, and selling shoes. I learned how to work a cash register, how to set up displays, ask customers to fill out JCP CC. Management was selective with their employees, i.e., advancement, etc. My co-workers were wonderful, I still keep in touch. There really wasn't a hard part of the job - it was fun. My co-workers and the job were the most enjoyable.
had special parties
Kontra érvek
wages were very low, no benefits, not enough hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés