JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Montebello, CA

45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
Fun to work for
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, december 6.
I enjoyed working for jcpenney. The employees were nice and friendly. My job was really easy I worked in the shoes department. I was able to improve my customer service skills.
Jcpenney
Appliance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, augusztus 15.
Working at Jcpenney was fun. Associates were helpful. I got paid good at first but without telling me, got a payout.
What I loved is Jcpenney worked around my schedule.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with little to no reward
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, április 1.
Management was the worst and communication sucked. There was alot of favoritism and if they didnt like you they give you the worst hours. There were no real position they just throw you where ever. They only like you if your selling those little credit cards, which are a total rip off. Oh please dont complain or you'll be blacklisted and treated like you have the plague. Some coworkers are like high school cliques.
Free food weekly
Pay, Management, some coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You meet all kinds of people
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, november 7.
The work place is good depending who is yoir supervisor. Some encourage you while other expect you to finish your job. They dont recognize your work most of the time. Its stressful sometimes to see alot of clothes and see people can be so dirty, not cleaning after themselves.
Discounts
No fitting room recognition >.<
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, szeptember 14.
It was a seasonal position. I don't have too much experience, however during the holiday I was busy the whole time. The supervisors were good to me and the culture was good.
Lots of hours
Seasonal
JcPenney
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, szeptember 11.
offered alot of overtime during the holiday season once it slowed down they cut everyone's hours. They pay back then sucked for the amount of hrs worked.The only thing i really liked were the discounts for Family & Friends.
discounts
cut down on hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, szeptember 2.
Enjoyed working there, learned many things, always busy, inside mall, extra hours during holidays, good co workers. Day goes by fast, flexible hours, overall pleasant place to work at.
Always busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family-orientated work environment friendly has great discounts
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, augusztus 17.
Amazing work experience was able to work there for a few years enjoyed our coworkers are birthday parties or celebrations of making quota there was always room to grow in that company but little pay
replenishment
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, február 1.
it was fast pace and difficult to keep up with. Morning hours are perfect and working definitely wakes you up. The people there were great to work with and knowledgeable.
Good job, better peoople
Customer Service, Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA 906402018, január 17.
My co workers are amazing to work with and the mangement are great as well, We do have daily goals and it can feel like a little pressure but everyone works together to get it done. Theres nothing better than having a customer thank you for your friendlyness there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you love what you do youll never work a day in your life
Assistant General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, január 9.
I worked for this company for nearly 4 years and I can say that as a manager it was my role to lead and develop and that's what I did, not for me but for my employees. Great place to work if you can check your own attitude at the door. Work ethic goes along way. So come to work give 100% and go home.
Fun and productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, január 6.
As a sales associate I provided customer service to diverse populations. I endured patience and efficiency and learned to provide excellent customer service. Hardest part of the job was working late at night and weekends. I enjoyed the position itself because it was my first retail job.
Not Fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2017, december 11.
Holidays were the worst. Managers did not have a sense of clue on how to schedule. You may easily get off work at 2AM and be back in the building at 8am to open.
workplace
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2017, november 3.
it was enjoyable full time position I had for 21 years is what I learned. The hardest part was to leave co workers after working with them for so may years
Pro érvek
it was a secure job at the time.
we where laid off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with stressful situations
Merchandising Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA 906402017, október 31.
Merchandising Associate (MA)
I do weekly sets for new merchandise that comes to the floor, along with keeping each section within my department clean.
The work can be a bit stressful due to the amount of time the project has to be finished. Other than that its pretty decent if you're considering a job while going to school. They never give full time hours unless you're a manager or supervisor, so don't expect to get more than 20 hours a week if you don't have seniority
lunch parties for special occasions IE Mother's Day
Have to work on Thanksgiving
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
retail
Retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2017, július 19.
Helping customers find their right style and making sure that they leave with the best experience and go above and beyond for them and make sure that they continue to come.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fun place
Sales Associate, Cashier, and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2017, június 20.
JCPenney is a good place to work but they don't give enough hours. Everyone there is very nice and they treat you good. If someone is looking for a part time this is a good place
Overall I enjoyed working for JCPenney
Assistant Manager of Merchandise (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2017, június 14.
I have been with the company for over five years. I left the company to receive more experience. Decided to go back to Jcpenney due to the growth within the company. I was promoted within 6 months of returning.
1,0
I have no comments.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA 906402017, június 8.
I worked here as a seasonal position years ago. I do not remember my time at this company other than the late night hours during the holidays. Nothing further.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun experience.
Customer Service Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2017, június 8.
Productive and fun experience. Learned all my customer service skills here. Met a lot of great friends management was very well put together. learned many new different things.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van