Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Montclair, CA

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
productive and great coworkers
I love working with my coworkers makes the job shift fun and easy. The customers can be rude but you always have managers to deal with them if they are extremely disrespectful.
Terrible pay!
Constantly over worked! Very minimal raises. Always changing and adding more daily tasks without raising pay. Favoritism amongst management that shows! It's an ok place to start and get customer service experience but not to stay long term. The events we would have to boost moral was very mediocre at best with every event being worse than the last you can tell and feel that management wants to spend less
Competitive
Jcpenney is very competitive. Fast paced, but if dedicated enough you can make management, plus full time hours. Friendly, not so helpful at time. I suggest you have some kind of experience of retail if you want to work at JCPenney.
Jcpenny children’s sept cashier
Very relaxed check dressing rooms we would get long lines but we wouldn’t feel that rushed. We were encouraged to get credit apps we were paid extra 5 bucks each so we got submitted as a motivator which was cool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNY'S is a nice place to work. I love the customer interaction and the commission opportunity.
I have been working evenings and weekends at JCPENNY'S for almost 10 years. Starting as a seasonal cashier to now working in Home Specialty where I sell Custom Windows, Shutters and also Mattresses. My hourly base is 13.25 plus commission which makes up for the base rate and part time hours worked.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great Job
It was a great job. I enjoyed working there, and I liked the people I worked with. However, there was little opportunity for advancement, and the retail business is going out in general.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and good workplace. Somewhat unorganized
It was overall an okay job. I’m glad I worked there so I could see how much it took to have a job in retail but overall I think it was a really draining experience
Pro érvek
Good job, great coworkers, okay management
Kontra érvek
Customers, no flow, barely any growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best job I ever had! Great pay, great benefits.
This job was awesome. I had a set schedule, and made commission. I was the top sales person in suits and dresses and they would advance you quickly. I moved and was given a transfer to the state I moved to. Excellent benefits. Great Management!
Pro érvek
Great Management, great, great pay, paid time off, worked part-time but pay was as if you worked full-time
None!
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney’s is a great place to work.
The People who worked there were very nice. 401k, healthcare, payed vacation, the breaks and lunch breaks were fair it depended on how long you worked that day.
401k, healthcare, lnsurance.
loss prevention
I had great team members in loss prevention but poor management throughout the whole store, you could report an issue and nothing be done about it. Management were really only worried about themselves not their associates.
great people
Kontra érvek
itterrupted breaks and lunches not enough hours not enough pay for the danger of the job
Fun environment
I have learned many new skills at this job that prepared me for future jobs. A typical day at work was a positive environment with great co workers. The hardest part of the job was to keep all customers happy event though we cant please all of our customers we try our best too !!
Overall a great experience
Such a great company filled with great people. I loved everyday walking in, account with all of the college's. They have taught me so much, I would definitely always remember JCP when working at other stores.
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard core duing x-mas season
I found the management there to be very approachable and caring. The place would end up a mess due to customers being often of the uncouth variety but that was not JC Penny's fault.
Management of Zale's was professional but almost a clinical coldness feel toward the end, but that was because I was hired as seasonal and they were planning of laying me off. They did give all associates some gift certificate for good service during the high season madness.
Pro érvek
A chance to shine and be a team worker
Kontra érvek
pay was not much & forget your social life or personal obligations, it may suffer
Fast-paced and challenging environment
Multiple tasks to do in a fast-paced environment. Many challenges that require a level-head and ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be able to handle stress and be willing to work long hours as needed.
A lot of clicks
Working here was very enjoyable at first, upon working here the employees seem to be very friendly as well as some of the management. However after working here for over a year if I didnt click with the management or employees, for example hang with them at there parties my hours seem to be hurt by it. Some people who didn't work as effectively or at all were favored because they were in the "in" crowd. The reason I left was because of these issues and to seek a more reliable job, I will say I disappointed because working there was fun and I was great at my job.
Good first job
Great first job with a good amount of hours. I learned Point of sale as well as gained more customer service experience. Management is friendly and very helpful.
nice work envirnment
The managers were very professional, The staff overall were very, very positive and supportive! Was hired as temp help for the holiday season but they only were able to keep a couple of us out of the approximately 30 people? I was punctual, dependable, worked hard but was disappointed I didn't make it as a 'finalist" (yeah, I felt it was a contest). Their interview was fun, silly yet effective at discovering people's personality types and ability to handle stressful situations & problem solving skills which is very important for any job/career at hand.
Pro érvek
organized, professional management who value their employees
Kontra érvek
having to hear terrible christmas music nonstop during Christmas season, no job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
SUPERVISORS AND COWORKERS A JOY THE WORK WITH.
IT IS A JOY TO GO INTO WORK. THE BEST PART IS THE PEOPLE THERE. IT IS A RELAXED AND POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT, THERE IS A REAL SENSE OF WORKING TOGETHER AND COOPERATION. THE SUPERVISORS HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY TO YOU, AND ENCOURAGE US TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. WE ARE EXPECTED TO DO WELL WHICH INSPIRES US ALL TO NOT LET THEM DOWN. A GREAT EXAMPLE OF HOW A BUSINESS SHOULD BE RUN. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE THEM.
Pro érvek
POSITIVE ATTITUDES, COOPERATION, HARD WORKERS.
Kontra érvek
WOULD LIKE TO WORK MORE HOURS TO INCREASE MY SALERY.
Fun workplace
Great customers, learned how to use a register for the first time. Managers were very positive
free lunches
nothing
Fun environment
Exciting to work for a large company, a large variety of women, men and children's clothing. Offering unbeatable prices to our customers
Nice, friendly customers
short breaks
Fun and busy workplace
The flexibility at the time for me was great. I enjoyed the fast-paced busy environment. Co-workers were very friendly, fun and helpful.
Holiday seasonal
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés