Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Monroe, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Monroe, LA28 értékelés
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at this job is very poor there is no team work. I’v Been there a year and I can say it changed a whole lot since I first started working there.
Breaks
Team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
...................................Great wonderful staff , strong and well built team players , extending hours , works with your time schedule. Very organized and clean
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I helped unload truck and merchandise to the floor, afterwards push daily sales check all store mannequins according to store theme! The environment was ok. Hardest part was doing my job then turning around having to do someone else's all while keeping a good attitude about certain situations.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is HORRIBLE. Good employees are generally treated horribly and overworked with no raises or accolades. Management is very VERY hostile and always looking to let go of associates. I wouldn't recommend this job to ANYONE.
Great 401k plan, get to meet nice customers
Kontra érvek
Petty management treating good workers HORRIBLY
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dirty work areas. Co-workers do not pitch in to clean their area. Rude co-workers. Did not like being a part of this team. This was not a good experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very busy day but productive day. Learn how to deal with differnet people. The management is great. The work plac eculture id great. The hardest is dealing with the different attutides. Easy part is helping customers finr=d thing they need and wanted.
THE PRO ARE THE DISCOUNTS
THE CONS SOMETIMES ARE THE LATE NIGHTS
Munkahelyi kultúra
they have an amazing manegment staff, very helpful and understanding.i had a blast talking to different people,and learning new ways to do diffirent jobs.overall it was an amazing learning experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. If you are a people person, you will love working in this friendly, customer service oriented company. There are opportunities to be had, you just need to work hard to achieve those opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be to come in and set your register up for sales. Meet and greet customers as they entered the department. I learned how to place out of store merchandise orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time during college and the company advanced me, when I graduated. They have a great mentorship program and you learn a lot about the entire stores functions. They prepare you for store management in its fullest.
Pro érvek
Great scheduling and organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure the store was up to part at all time.I learn alot of information at jcpenny. I love all my manager that i had chance to work with at jcpenny.The workplace culture is excellent place at jcpenny. I don't recall a hardest part of the job.I enjoy everything about this job.
employee discount
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work. what I learned. management. workplace culture. the hardest part of the job. the most enjoyable part the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in a fast paced environment, prepping and bringing merchandise to the sales floor. Opened up boxes, , sorted, colorized, sized, and folded merchandise, put merchandise onto carts. Pushed carts onto floor and put merchandise in the proper departments. Greeted and Helped customers if they needed assistance. The hardest part of the job was getting all the merchandise onto the sales floor by a certain time. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the new merchandise.
Benefits, discounts
Kontra érvek
Management refused to fix broken carts which made it harder to push carts onto the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day work consists of Taking online orders or pulling items from stockroom

I have leaned a lot from being a customer service associate. How to make online orders. I have learned about many different products and values of the company.

My Supervisor always made sure I was comfortable in the work area I was in or if I had a problem or question I could always talk with Management.

My colleagues also made me feel comfortable in the workplace along with many learning experiences from my co workers as well.

The hardest part of the day was Holidays! Busy times but I made it through with the help of management and colleagues.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and interacting with the customers.
Lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place. I enjoyed it because I had some friends that happen to work there. The store didn't really give me the perception of retail I was looking for.
Flexible work schedule
Poor manangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny really was a great start for a first job and having very few experience with working. It was busy but I didn't have small breaks in between work. I love the benefits and my co-workers. This was the best job I ever had.
Pro érvek
good lunch and in between breaks nice people good enviroment to work
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days and encouraged to not take days off as salary, enjoyed floor sets, processes and systems broken and need updating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Servicing clients was always a typical day, all day long. I learned that my immediate managers would ask me to work even through my vacation, but when I needed to be off for an emergency I could not take off with written notice. The hardest part was working split shifts,and I enjoy meeting new clients.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work would be to interact with associates and monitor the sales floor. Proactively investigate dishonesty at store level.
Great Environment
Communication and Accountabity
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work begins with recovering the store and making sure that my weekly and monthly plan is set up correctly. I`ve definitely learned that security is needed in every business stores. There`s a lot more stealing going on than I realized before I started working in retail. I have great co-workers, we work very well as a team. The hardest part of my job is customers with bad attitudes. The most enjoyable part of my job is when you help clients find exactly what they needed and they tell you that you've made their day.
Pro érvek
my supervisor is awesome!
very low pay!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for this company, I had some awesome customers and a great team to work with
team work was awewsome
Kontra érvek
sometimes not enough staff members working
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés