Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Moline, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Moline, IL18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed working sales here at JCPenney. Good enviironment, close commute to home. nice frienly staff members whom i worked with. didnt care for working the holiday seasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For my career as a Cosmetologist, I do feel as we ARE being paid unfairly. I believe we should be paid $9 hourly. We are currently at $8.25. Commission is made from up saling service add- ons. A lot of these stylist have a hard time reaching commission every week since every month vary on the amount of customers make appointments or walk- in clients. We work really hard to reach out to customers to come into our store and stop by the salon and shop afterwards. As more than enough customers shop right after a salon service which ic raising sales every year. Hourly salary should increase.
furnished break room area, Discount
Low-salary, communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treated their employees well, we were encouraged to get applications for the J C Penney credit card and were give $3 cash for each app we turned in, we were also recognized on a white board each day for who had the most commissioned and non commissioned sales each day. Sales floor was very large in each department so you got very tired walking it on a long shift!! My manager was a stuffed shirt but the others were pretty nice, I worked with a bunch of nice ladies in the men's department and also worked in receiving if they needed help. Enjoyed helping men pick out the right dress shirt and accessories to go with their new suits,
Had hour lunches
No health benefits offered
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was a learning experience. You worked a rotating schedule every two weeks. This was the hardest part getting use to. But since I didn't have children yet, just my spouse, I was able to make the working hours operate. One I had my children, I was put on a more normal routine. I would only work one long weekend a month. On the job it was nice to get to meet the different type of customers. Some were not always happy, but you did your best to solve the customers complaint. You ever able to move up in rank as long as your proved your self and did the job. The management was great to work for, as long as you did the job. In the department we treated each other as we were family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Out of all my jobs the management was the most professional and well organized at Jcp. It was my first job so of course I was a lil nervous but everyone was friendly and helped me when ever I needed helped. I worked there a short period of time because it was only a seasonal job but I would love to work in retail again.
Coupons
Seasonal job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working on the floor is fast paced and you must have great customer service. I have learned working this job that you must be able to do several different jobs at the same time. The managers and employees are always ready to help when needed. We always had fun while working making the time go fast. The hardest was working over nights changing the stores floor.
Pro érvek
Working with a great group of people
Kontra érvek
Having to work almost everyweekend
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work the registers each day, organize merchandise, assist customers on the sales floor, and make sure the sales floor in my department was maintained and presentable. Management staff was very friendly and there when you needed assistance. The hardest part of the job was working during the holidays and running out of hot items, I loved being able to interact with customers face to face and enjoyed being in the work environment with my co-workers.
discounts, sales, employee appreciation
Kontra érvek
working long hours during major holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
clean dressing rooms, assist customers locate items, process order, place online orders for customers, sweep the floors,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Arrive at work at 6am unload semi truck. Sort merchandise into lanes to be resorted onto carts then put to floor. Read a libby (IPOD touch) to see where merchandise belongs. Cashier, Sales Guest services, build displays, clean, shipping and receiving
Pro érvek
Employees and company are great
Early morning hours somethimes 7 days a week, downtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in customer service before the company got rid of it. I was by myself and did not work on the floor so I cannot give a review for working in the store in a whole just for the job I performed and I can say that I loved what I did and miss it and wish the department was never taken out. The people were great and the managers were all extremely friendly and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co-workers are very fun to be around. The hardest part of my day would be when I dont have any customers, the day drags. The best part is saving people money!
Munkahelyi kultúra
-help people with anything they might need
-how to deal with the public

-management was good and they worked with your scheduling

-some of the people are not the friendliest

-the gratitude of the people helping people
Pro érvek
good job for working in school
not a full time job
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be assisting customers with their purchases and handling the money flow. I learned how to order stock and set floor plans. I also learned how to better assist customers with new training. The management was wonderful, really tried to show everyone kindness and understanding. My co-workers became like family, even after 3 years we are all still very close. Hardest part of the job was the unstable hours, I never knew what the next week would bring. The most enjoyable part of the job was the atmosphere, being in the mall I got to see a lot of different people.
Good hours of operation.
Kontra érvek
A new CEO made major changes that affected the entire store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was the perfect first job, they trained you well and were very supportive in whatever you needed. Since I was still in school I had very short shifts, which at the time were okay. I folded clothes and worked the cash register to help customers.
Pro érvek
employee discount and incentives to get credit card apps out
short shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working in retail! I enjoyed rearranging the clothes. I worked well with coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical day at work is very fasted pace. I learned that I love to be apart of this company. The management is great and they really teach you before you're out on the floor working. The co-workers were great friends. The hardest part of the job was staying up late and recovering. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with friends, and seeing people's faces when they got to shop with us.
really fun!
breaks are short.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this company if you're trying to pay your bills. Very spotty hours and some of the supervisors are very unprofessional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good time working there it has been very slow lately for a commission assosiate.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés