JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Modesto, CA

43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
Customer service
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2019, december 9.
Working at jcpennys was actually pretty cool. It was busy so time really flew on by. I love clothes so it was nice to fold and stock and hang items up.
1,0
Corporate hellscape
Cashier/Online Order Fulfillment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA 953502019, szeptember 13.
Large store with many useless managers doing nothing. Poorly run and inefficient. Lazy and sleazy co-workers given superior treatment for kissing ***.
2,0
Runnnn
Supervisor Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2019, augusztus 6.
Work once a week just for the discount. Totally not worth the stress!!!! Upper Management just wants results but never leaves office to actually see how hard the team is working. Supervisors and Associates do their best with the so little help that is given. If you want a humbling experience work in Retail.
Full Timers: PTO, 401k Match
Very great workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, december 31.
Everyone who works at Jcpenney were very friendly, not one person had anything bad to say about another. Everyone who I worked with are very patient and welcoming .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment busy fast pace.
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, november 11.
I liked working stockroom but it was hard very fast pace, had to ask for my breaks they never were offered, the people you work with are always in a hurry to leave they rather not take a break.
you get good discounts
Kontra érvek
i felt i was running all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be sure apply for a location that has good management.
Appliance Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, július 13.
If management is poor, then there's little to no chance to be recognized for excellent work ethics nor advancements in the company. If you're simply looking for a paycheck, then it may be worth the time.
JC Penney
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, május 16.
I just worked here seasonally and we were always busy. The men's department is where I ended up and I enjoyed it the pace was a bit slower and I actually enjoyed the work. It was tedious at times but still a good place to work overall at least if they let you stay after the holidays
Easy
Hard to get more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace, expedts alot from emp with very little hours to complete the job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, február 27.
You need to give great customer service, communication skills a plus, let the customer know you are there for them at the same time go ring and clean out the fitting rooms, your next fellow associate wont be there for 3 more hours.
geat jo for students
Kontra érvek
lost vacation very little hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed but busy at the same time!
Currently sales associate, Omni-Chan department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, január 18.
My typical day at work would consist of picking and packing online orders that customers had bought online. By picking, I mean taking one of the fabric shopping bags and looking throughout the store for the item the customer is ordering. Then I would take the orders back and put them one by one into boxes to later be packed. I also have to take care of the front register, which consists of giving customers their orders from the stock room and delivering it out,or returning their items and handling the payment method. What I've learned since I started working for JCPenney are: opening and closing registers, transferring calls, how to use a walkie-talkie (it was kind of obvious), and how to work for something. Things around the workplace were always relaxed we didn't really have employees so high-strung that they wanted to rip their hair out, but sometimes it go quite busy. The management were always kind and wiling to help out even if they always looked busy, they would talk to you and make friends with you and ask how you were doing.The hardest part of the job just so happened to be one of the required things to do. Picking was especially hard on me because I have Scoliosis and they don't exactly make braces for your upper back. It was made worse when the pain went to my hips and down my legs, but I would continue because my job wasn't done. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part of my job was the fact that when I am packing people's orders, I don't have to talk to anybody. Overall JCPenney is a good company to work for, you get a GREAT discount.
they put food out sometimes, 20-25% discount
Kontra érvek
cutting hours after holiday, not living wage
Good First Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, január 8.
JcPenny was a good starting place, as it was my first job. They didn't work with my schedule after a point, but the management wasn't bad. Shifts were often less than 6 hours and you'd rarely get over 20 hours each week. You meet some cool people as they hire for the holiday season, but you also deal with extremely crazy customers. Also, credit applications (at least when I was there) were a big deal, like they nag you about hitting that goal whether realistic or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed place to work, friendly staff.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, december 12.
The management is cool and very flexible with working around with what is going on in life. The lack of hours is tough sometimes, but for the duties of the job it is paid fairly.
great place
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, november 29.
I worked very early before the store opened and restocked the floor and stock room. I loved it because we all had our own mini community and worked very hard.
good environment
no healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It's okay but stressful
Retail Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, november 3.
The job was fairly okay, but the area in were it was located made it stressful. Most of the managers where helpful but others seemed to not care as much.
fun place to work for
Salon Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, augusztus 27.
some great people u meet love shopping for great price clothes and also some great customers that are loyal to u for some help sometimes those little things that u will missed in life how u meet people for all cultures....
great potlucks
short breaks
1,0
This place sucks
Sales Associates (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, augusztus 21.
First off This isn't a real job , what Kind of place doesn't want full time employees. It's such a struggle to work here . You only get some "great job" and thumbs up if your fake, kissing butt, or getting credit apps so the man upstairs sitting in his butt gets his bonus. While the employee's are constantly struggling. If you need some work experience straight out of high them maybe this job will work for a couple of months.
But honestly don't waste your time.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Manegers having power trips, rude customers, dirty story NO hours
jcp
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, augusztus 1.
Team wasn't really that great. Good customer service. constantly greeting and being cashier. Nothing to tough. I enjoyed the great customer service we gave our customers.
great customer service
lazy employees
First retail job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, március 22.
Everyone always made retail seem so bad, but I've actually enjoyed my time at jcpennys. Unfortunately I had to quit my job because I went away for college but I could see myself working retail in the future.
Dull
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, március 13.
I'm grateful for this first job but I didn't enjoy it at all. Didn't like the environment much. People were nice but I had a better time at my seasonal job at macys than here. It's more strict here I'd say.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back but still very productive.
Asset Protection Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, január 20.
A typical day at work requires constant surveillance of the store to detect and apprehend shoplifters. Working in this field of work requires great observational abilities and will continue to help strengthen your ability to notice what most people would not. It has also come to prove that there is no one set image of who a shoplifter is. It is not one race, gender, ethnicity, type of person, but a vastly diverse crowd. The management is very accommodating for all associates and is genuinely a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of a job in this field is being able to make quick decisions under very stressful circumstances.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive with a good team.
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, január 19.
The day starts early and gets out early. I am usually out by 12:30 pm, and I have the rest of the day to do what else is needed at home. The team is excellent and management is understanding.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van