JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Modesto, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 482 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a Good for someone’s first job. This job helps gain customers service experience. It’s a fast paste environment..the holiday pay is good and the schedule is flexible for school
Holiday pay
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp was my first job, and when I left I wanted to come back, so I did. I love this company so much. Management makes me feel so appreciated and happy!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpennys was actually pretty cool. It was busy so time really flew on by. I love clothes so it was nice to fold and stock and hang items up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large store with many useless managers doing nothing. Poorly run and inefficient. Lazy and sleazy co-workers given superior treatment for kissing ***.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work once a week just for the discount. Totally not worth the stress!!!! Upper Management just wants results but never leaves office to actually see how hard the team is working. Supervisors and Associates do their best with the so little help that is given. If you want a humbling experience work in Retail. Full Timers: PTO, 401k Match
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone who works at Jcpenney were very friendly, not one person had anything bad to say about another. Everyone who I worked with are very patient and welcoming .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working stockroom but it was hard very fast pace, had to ask for my breaks they never were offered, the people you work with are always in a hurry to leave they rather not take a break.
you get good discounts
Kontra érvek
i felt i was running all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If management is poor, then there's little to no chance to be recognized for excellent work ethics nor advancements in the company. If you're simply looking for a paycheck, then it may be worth the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just worked here seasonally and we were always busy. The men's department is where I ended up and I enjoyed it the pace was a bit slower and I actually enjoyed the work. It was tedious at times but still a good place to work overall at least if they let you stay after the holidays
Easy
Hard to get more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
You need to give great customer service, communication skills a plus, let the customer know you are there for them at the same time go ring and clean out the fitting rooms, your next fellow associate wont be there for 3 more hours.
geat jo for students
Kontra érvek
lost vacation very little hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work would consist of picking and packing online orders that customers had bought online. By picking, I mean taking one of the fabric shopping bags and looking throughout the store for the item the customer is ordering. Then I would take the orders back and put them one by one into boxes to later be packed. I also have to take care of the front register, which consists of giving customers their orders from the stock room and delivering it out,or returning their items and handling the payment method. What I've learned since I started working for JCPenney are: opening and closing registers, transferring calls, how to use a walkie-talkie (it was kind of obvious), and how to work for something. Things around the workplace were always relaxed we didn't really have employees so high-strung that they wanted to rip their hair out, but sometimes it go quite busy. The management were always kind and wiling to help out even if they always looked busy, they would talk to you and make friends with you and ask how you were doing.The hardest part of the job just so happened to be one of the required things to do. Picking was especially hard on me because I have Scoliosis and they don't exactly make braces for your upper back. It was made worse when the pain went to my hips and down my legs, but I would continue because my job wasn't done. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part of my job was the fact that when I am packing people's orders, I don't have to talk to anybody. Overall JCPenney is a good company to work for, you get a GREAT discount.
they put food out sometimes, 20-25% discount
Kontra érvek
cutting hours after holiday, not living wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenny was a good starting place, as it was my first job. They didn't work with my schedule after a point, but the management wasn't bad. Shifts were often less than 6 hours and you'd rarely get over 20 hours each week. You meet some cool people as they hire for the holiday season, but you also deal with extremely crazy customers. Also, credit applications (at least when I was there) were a big deal, like they nag you about hitting that goal whether realistic or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is cool and very flexible with working around with what is going on in life. The lack of hours is tough sometimes, but for the duties of the job it is paid fairly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked very early before the store opened and restocked the floor and stock room. I loved it because we all had our own mini community and worked very hard.
good environment
no healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fairly okay, but the area in were it was located made it stressful. Most of the managers where helpful but others seemed to not care as much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
some great people u meet love shopping for great price clothes and also some great customers that are loyal to u for some help sometimes those little things that u will missed in life how u meet people for all cultures....
great potlucks
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
First off This isn't a real job , what Kind of place doesn't want full time employees. It's such a struggle to work here . You only get some "great job" and thumbs up if your fake, kissing butt, or getting credit apps so the man upstairs sitting in his butt gets his bonus. While the employee's are constantly struggling. If you need some work experience straight out of high them maybe this job will work for a couple of months. But honestly don't waste your time.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Manegers having power trips, rude customers, dirty story NO hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team wasn't really that great. Good customer service. constantly greeting and being cashier. Nothing to tough. I enjoyed the great customer service we gave our customers.
great customer service
lazy employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone always made retail seem so bad, but I've actually enjoyed my time at jcpennys. Unfortunately I had to quit my job because I went away for college but I could see myself working retail in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm grateful for this first job but I didn't enjoy it at all. Didn't like the environment much. People were nice but I had a better time at my seasonal job at macys than here. It's more strict here I'd say.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work requires constant surveillance of the store to detect and apprehend shoplifters. Working in this field of work requires great observational abilities and will continue to help strengthen your ability to notice what most people would not. It has also come to prove that there is no one set image of who a shoplifter is. It is not one race, gender, ethnicity, type of person, but a vastly diverse crowd. The management is very accommodating for all associates and is genuinely a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of a job in this field is being able to make quick decisions under very stressful circumstances.