Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mobile, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Mobile, AL34 értékelés
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 125 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible schedule great management team fast feiendly & fast paced work oriented store discount if you like meeting new people and want to try something new try this company .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt comfortable in my work area and with my co-workers around me to give me a hand if needed. My manager and supervisor were both very kind and supportive of how I did my work and for that I'm thankful.
Greet customers upon arrival
• Assist customers with any questions they may have concerning a purchase

• Assist customers with refunds, returns, and resolve common complaints

• Maintain a clean and neat stock area
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't need a full time job this job is good. My first time in a retail job so it's been difficult learning the in and outs. I would not recommend if you don't like working with people or customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work. The benefits are nice and the discount on merchandise, which includes the expanded appliance center for all of your household needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its was a good job a few years ago, however, the job did not pay enogh. Very clean evironment. I reall dont have any thing to say negative. The people there were not friendly. They all were great fun people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working for the company. We were like a little family in our department we were actually a team and had each others back. Not quite sure how it is now but from my experience I would recommend them to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had an excellent store manager who worked as hard as he demanded of us. We always got positive remarks from customers about our customer service and selection and sales.
award ceremonies.
short hours at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
the workers in the salon were very nice and friendly. They helped out if I needed help. The enjoyable part is knowing that the customer is satisfied with her hair. my experience was working there was great. I was able to take training classes on new things that were happing in the haircare world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a cashier and customer service representative and my job was to serve the customer at all time and to give the best customer service always. I enjoy working with different people every day to help a person in need and to put a smile on a person face to let them know someone cares about their needs.
Helping people
Equal pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It could be much better with better management. It would help with sometimes rude customers. I also think the pay has a big thing to do with it. The hours dont match the work.
discount
pay, management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney's is a great place to work with a wonderful team oriented environment, however it can be stressful when you have 4 children to care for and during peak holiday season, you do not get home until 2 a.m.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP for almost 7 years. I was given the chance to be a supervisor over training. I appreciate the opportunity to advance when I wanted.I enjoyed helping people find clothing for special occasions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience as a CSR was poor and disappointing. This was mostly due to "the typical retail life" of being part-time, minimum wage, high turn-over rate, and no stability. I was not impressed with management either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For High schooler or College students. They treat you like nothing the one in bel air mall. They rude and manager always talking about you in a negative way to other mangers and even co workers. They will not give you a break. Managers sitting on there behind laughing at you when you in need of help. Not a good place to work. For the one in Mobile at the Bel air mall
Kontra érvek
Managers talk about co workers in a negative way. Doesn't care nothing about you
Munkahelyi kultúra
For someone who used to work for higher pay the work and effort is not worth it. This job is mostly for if you want to start off with something and maybe just maybe get higher in the company. The management was shifting and my store and everything was degrading, including pay and employees to help with the work. The hardest part of the job for me was unloading a truck of 90 hours with just 4 or 5 people. Without a good budget or people buying they couldn't schedule you longer so you had to work harder.
Pro érvek
Jcpenney discount card and Knowledge of sales first hand
Hard work with less pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at SiJCP for 4 years started as consultant with hard work I moved up to SEC. I LOVED working at Sephora. Only downside was it IS a part of JCP, therefore all JCP policies applied.
Gratis amazing atmosphere GREAT WORK TEAM
Jcp management
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was always a genuine atmosphere working a JCPenney, all the co-workers worked well together and helped one another out, and there was always laughter with the customers. I enjoyed doing hair and seeing the customer happy.
Pro érvek
Being able to satisfy your customer
Kontra érvek
Having to challenge yourself with the latest hairstyles
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have witnessed Department supervisors use profanity to customers and to other employees. There is a lot of "he say, she say" accusations that take place in each department.
Drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job although there is not much room for advancement they provide a great atmosphere to work in ive refered a few people to apply
Munkahelyi kultúra
did not enjoy it there they let me go because I had a bad hip and could not work 12 hours a day on my feet, I was doing my job very well
a lot