JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mobile, AL

33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
J.C. Penney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, július 18.
Greet customers upon arrival
• Assist customers with any questions they may have concerning a purchase
• Assist customers with refunds, returns, and resolve common complaints
• Maintain a clean and neat stock area
Part time retail.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, január 15.
If you don't need a full time job this job is good. My first time in a retail job so it's been difficult learning the in and outs. I would not recommend if you don't like working with people or customers.
N/a
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, szeptember 22.
JCPenney is a great company to work. The benefits are nice and the discount on merchandise, which includes the expanded appliance center for all of your household needs.
Very clean store
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, június 2.
Its was a good job a few years ago, however, the job did not pay enogh. Very clean evironment. I reall dont have any thing to say negative. The people there were not friendly. They all were great fun people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive fun place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, április 23.
I enjoyed my time working for the company. We were like a little family in our department we were actually a team and had each others back. Not quite sure how it is now but from my experience I would recommend them to work there.
Hard work but worth it
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, február 1.
I had an excellent store manager who worked as hard as he demanded of us. We always got positive remarks from customers about our customer service and selection and sales.
award ceremonies.
short hours at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun environment.
Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, január 23.
the workers in the salon were very nice and friendly. They helped out if I needed help. The enjoyable part is knowing that the customer is satisfied with her hair. my experience was working there was great. I was able to take training classes on new things that were happing in the haircare world.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, október 16.
I was a cashier and customer service representative and my job was to serve the customer at all time and to give the best customer service always. I enjoy working with different people every day to help a person in need and to put a smile on a person face to let them know someone cares about their needs.
Helping people
Equal pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place that could be better
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, október 4.
It could be much better with better management. It would help with sometimes rude customers. I also think the pay has a big thing to do with it. The hours dont match the work.
discount
pay, management.
Overall Great Place to Work
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, augusztus 31.
J.C. Penney's is a great place to work with a wonderful team oriented environment, however it can be stressful when you have 4 children to care for and during peak holiday season, you do not get home until 2 a.m.
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent opportunity for shoppers to find clothing at a reasonable price
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, május 27.
I enjoyed working at JCP for almost 7 years. I was given the chance to be a supervisor over training. I appreciate the opportunity to advance when I wanted.I enjoyed helping people find clothing for special occasions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Retail Life
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, április 10.
My experience as a CSR was poor and disappointing. This was mostly due to "the typical retail life" of being part-time, minimum wage, high turn-over rate, and no stability. I was not impressed with management either.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun place to work. All managers treat you like nothing. And always saying negative thing behind your back
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2016, november 30.
For High schooler or College students. They treat you like nothing the one in bel air mall. They rude and manager always talking about you in a negative way to other mangers and even co workers. They will not give you a break. Managers sitting on there behind laughing at you when you in need of help. Not a good place to work. For the one in Mobile at the Bel air mall
Kontra érvek
Managers talk about co workers in a negative way. Doesn't care nothing about you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's good for a beginning or a retiring job, not an inbetween
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2016, október 31.
For someone who used to work for higher pay the work and effort is not worth it. This job is mostly for if you want to start off with something and maybe just maybe get higher in the company. The management was shifting and my store and everything was degrading, including pay and employees to help with the work. The hardest part of the job for me was unloading a truck of 90 hours with just 4 or 5 people. Without a good budget or people buying they couldn't schedule you longer so you had to work harder.
Pro érvek
Jcpenney discount card and Knowledge of sales first hand
Hard work with less pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun experience
Senior Education Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2016, augusztus 22.
I worked at SiJCP for 4 years started as consultant with hard work I moved up to SEC. I LOVED working at Sephora. Only downside was it IS a part of JCP, therefore all JCP policies applied.
Gratis amazing atmosphere GREAT WORK TEAM
Jcp management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, pleasant environment
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2016, július 14.
There was always a genuine atmosphere working a JCPenney, all the co-workers worked well together and helped one another out, and there was always laughter with the customers. I enjoyed doing hair and seeing the customer happy.
Pro érvek
Being able to satisfy your customer
Kontra érvek
Having to challenge yourself with the latest hairstyles
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Unprofessional
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2016, május 12.
I have witnessed Department supervisors use profanity to customers and to other employees. There is a lot of "he say, she say" accusations that take place in each department.
Drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a good experince
Loss Prevention Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2016, február 13.
I love the job although there is not much room for advancement they provide a great atmosphere to work in ive refered a few people to apply
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 10Jelentés
not a great jb
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2016, január 25.
did not enjoy it there they let me go because I had a bad hip and could not work 12 hours a day on my feet, I was doing my job very well
a lot
2,0
Working around good people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2015, augusztus 27.
Enjoyed meeting new people, customers and co-workers. Typical day- Giving good customer service, cashier and stocking merchandise according company diagrams/charts.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van