Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mishawaka, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 344 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful environment and not the nicest management. I learned about how to speak with customers and help out. The hardest part of the job was actually selling products and meeting high and unattainable goals. The most enjoyable part was getting to know my coworkers and having a mutual and professional relationship.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager toxicity is at times at an all time high. As an associate in a work place one would do their work only for it not to be sufficient enough for the other managers. High level of turnover rate
Pro érvek
Credit compensation if you excel in face to face communication
Kontra érvek
Health care minimums need to be met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and grow. Room for advancement. Great discounts! Management was very supportive. You feel like you are part of the team. I loved helping customers and solving customer issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company, at least this store location, has a customer service focus. Most of the people, especially the supervisors are friendly and pleasant to work with.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very respectful coworkers love the energy to everyone and very organized. They also make sure that if you don’t feel comfortable then you don’t have to do it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store manager lacks appreciation for the leadership team and blames others for her incompetences. The environment is full of favoritism and inconsistent expectations. The store manager is very manipulative and will lie to make herself look good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come to work and say hi to people that i work at Jcpenney I would always have a good Attitude. and work at the register as a Sales Associate i will say I can help whose next and always be happy and i will say have a great day . and help the Associates and the Manger to get the work done so that we can get home as soon as possible. Jcpenney is a good place to work at Because they give you flexible schedule. The Jcpeneey has good work values. The most enjoyable part will be to work at Jcpenney everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing managers and great team of employees learned a lot they give you the chance to learn new stuff they don’t just keep you in one area that’s what I liked about JCPenney
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked at jcp for 2 years now. Honestly the pay sucks, but the work is easy and they're flexible with hours. I am a full time college student so i only work on weekends. Not going to lie, after awhile it gets very repetitive and I start to dread to come to work but compared to other jobs its pretty easy work. You make an extra $2 per credit app you sell which is cool. Some managers are chill and cool but others are mean and strict. If your availability is open they will take advantage of you & give you lots of hours. I really wanted to go higher in the company and the managers liked me but they basically told me i didn't have enough availability because of school and basically they said i needed to dropout in order to get the position.
Pro érvek
Credit commission, very flexible, easy job for the most part
Kontra érvek
low pay, might take advantage of you
Munkahelyi kultúra
25% discount (or less depending how you pay.) They will work you as much as possible not caring about your home/family life. I don’t believe they care about you as a person just another worker on their ant farm. They will give customers whatever they want even if customer is wrong, which doesn’t show me integrity is high on their scale. Pay is pathetic but discount is nice.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Pay, lack of values, too many people work there to make it a strong company with community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was by far my worst job ever. Managers were beyond rude staff was lazy. Nobody liked to do there job. Customers were beyond rude as well. Not enough employees which made everything stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun out going people, short breaks, can be very hectic during holidays and also long days. The people that work there get are very easy to get along with and gets along with others
Munkahelyi kultúra
During special holidays (especially working for the Christmas holiday season) they provide lunches and/or dinners for the employees working those times. I do enjoy working with the stylists (they are a GREAT bunch of young women) and I have a fantastic boss!! I do love the interaction that I have with our clients.
Pro érvek
I love the staff that I work with.
Kontra érvek
Trying to get all my stocking of product done when we're very busy!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, nice people, pay sucks as do most retail Jobs. I enjoyed working there. It gave me the experience I needed to be able to branch out and get a better paying job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a great place to work they are always having sales that are affordable. They also offer an employee discount on merchandise in the store to
Dinner on holidays
Short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
When merchandise would come in I would place it on the sales floor, and organize by size, color, and style. JCP was very educational for me as I learned how to size customers and mark items if they needed alterations. My first 13 years with JCP was spent at the Benton Harbor, MI store, which was quite small and co-workers were close knit. The year I spend at the Mishawaka, IN store was a great experience as I was able to spend more time in the clothing area, as opposed to spending lots of time at the cash register while at the Benton Harbor store. Because Mishawaka employed nearly 100 employees I never did get to know names of some of the staff. During my nearly 15 years at JCP it was very enjoyable to interact with the guests.
Pro érvek
Being able to make guest have a pleasant experience
Kontra érvek
Part time health insurance was eliminated when Affordable Ins Act started.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very slow job have to sit all day rather be moving round and staying up and moving around. the job is ok for the store but for others that like to be moving and not in one spot
discounts
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney taught me how to work in fast pace places . The management need a bit work. They were flexible with my school schedule but there was also a lack of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working in the children's dept. for 9 years, then I also helped with pricing and signing throughout the store. I also did auditing , changing displays Hardest part of the job was sometimes working very late at night, after midnight and back early in the morning' Most enjoyable part was meeting customers and helping them through out the years. Achieving many sales and credit goals thru the store I like to work with the public and I am easy to get along with. I enjoy working with people and accepting new challenges and learning tasks.
Pro érvek
Many contests to win prizes, day off with pay, very rewarding, pleasant surroundings.
Kontra érvek
Spending too much money in the store.Hours at holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fired me because I'm black they look at you like you stink no body works there black but two an they act white an kiss butt all day poor place to work its nasty in there bathrooms are gross floors are dirty seats old an dirty they have Rats
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work that I performed and the people I worked with, but the hours and low pay became too much. I had to move on to a better job opportunity.