JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mishawaka, IN

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
JCPenney’s
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2020, január 12.
Very respectful coworkers love the energy to everyone and very organized. They also make sure that if you don’t feel comfortable then you don’t have to do it.
1,0
Awful environment!
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, december 26.
The store manager lacks appreciation for the leadership team and blames others for her incompetences. The environment is full of favoritism and inconsistent expectations. The store manager is very manipulative and will lie to make herself look good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have a date and your boyfriend comes very late and you are on time and he tells you that he has cheated on you with a another girl
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, november 28.
I would come to work and say hi to people that i work at Jcpenney I would always have a good Attitude. and work at the register as a Sales Associate i will say I can help whose next and always be happy and i will say have a great day . and help the Associates and the Manger to get the work done so that we can get home as soon as possible.
Jcpenney is a good place to work at Because they give you flexible schedule. The Jcpeneey has good work values. The most enjoyable part will be to work at Jcpenney everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN 465452019, június 18.
Amazing managers and great team of employees learned a lot they give you the chance to learn new stuff they don’t just keep you in one area that’s what I liked about JCPenney
Pretty good, Easy work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, május 29.
I've worked at jcp for 2 years now. Honestly the pay sucks, but the work is easy and they're flexible with hours. I am a full time college student so i only work on weekends. Not going to lie, after awhile it gets very repetitive and I start to dread to come to work but compared to other jobs its pretty easy work. You make an extra $2 per credit app you sell which is cool. Some managers are chill and cool but others are mean and strict.
If your availability is open they will take advantage of you & give you lots of hours.
I really wanted to go higher in the company and the managers liked me but they basically told me i didn't have enough availability because of school and basically they said i needed to dropout in order to get the position.
Pro érvek
Credit commission, very flexible, easy job for the most part
Kontra érvek
low pay, might take advantage of you
Nice discount
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, április 4.
25% discount (or less depending how you pay.) They will work you as much as possible not caring about your home/family life. I don’t believe they care about you as a person just another worker on their ant farm. They will give customers whatever they want even if customer is wrong, which doesn’t show me integrity is high on their scale. Pay is pathetic but discount is nice.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Pay, lack of values, too many people work there to make it a strong company with community.
I hated this place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, március 31.
This was by far my worst job ever. Managers were beyond rude staff was lazy. Nobody liked to do there job. Customers were beyond rude as well. Not enough employees which made everything stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, február 19.
Fun out going people, short breaks, can be very hectic during holidays and also long days. The people that work there get are very easy to get along with and gets along with others
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place work as a first job.
Receptionist/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, január 12.
During special holidays (especially working for the Christmas holiday season) they provide lunches and/or dinners for the employees working those times. I do enjoy working with the stylists (they are a GREAT bunch of young women) and I have a fantastic boss!! I do love the interaction that I have with our clients.
Pro érvek
I love the staff that I work with.
Kontra érvek
Trying to get all my stocking of product done when we're very busy!
Good basic job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2018, december 13.
Good job, nice people, pay sucks as do most retail Jobs. I enjoyed working there. It gave me the experience I needed to be able to branch out and get a better paying job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2018, augusztus 15.
Jcpenny is a great place to work they are always having sales that are affordable. They also offer an employee discount on merchandise in the store to
Dinner on holidays
Short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy and easy going work place.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2018, július 19.
When merchandise would come in I would place it on the sales floor, and organize by size, color, and style. JCP was very educational for me as I learned how to size customers and mark items if they needed alterations. My first 13 years with JCP was spent at the Benton Harbor, MI store, which was quite small and co-workers were close knit. The year I spend at the Mishawaka, IN store was a great experience as I was able to spend more time in the clothing area, as opposed to spending lots of time at the cash register while at the Benton Harbor store. Because Mishawaka employed nearly 100 employees I never did get to know names of some of the staff. During my nearly 15 years at JCP it was very enjoyable to interact with the guests.
Pro érvek
Being able to make guest have a pleasant experience
Kontra érvek
Part time health insurance was eliminated when Affordable Ins Act started.
slow pace
Loss Prevention Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2018, június 6.
very slow job have to sit all day rather be moving round and staying up and moving around. the job is ok for the store but for others that like to be moving and not in one spot
discounts
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was overall a pretty fun job very suitable for a young adult still in school
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, december 18.
JCPenney taught me how to work in fast pace places . The management need a bit work. They were flexible with my school schedule but there was also a lack of hours.
Cash Office, Sales, Visual
Cash Office Clerk, Sales, New Hire Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, október 12.
I started working in the children's dept. for 9 years, then I also helped with pricing and signing throughout the store.
I also did auditing , changing displays
Hardest part of the job was sometimes working very late at night, after midnight and back early in the morning'

Most enjoyable part was meeting customers and helping them through out the years.
Achieving many sales and credit goals thru the store
I like to work with the public and I am easy to get along with.
I enjoy working with people and accepting new challenges and learning tasks.
Pro érvek
Many contests to win prizes, day off with pay, very rewarding, pleasant surroundings.
Kontra érvek
Spending too much money in the store.Hours at holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No blacks alot of whites in Mishawaka
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, október 6.
Fired me because I'm black they look at you like you stink no body works there black but two an they act white an kiss butt all day poor place to work its nasty in there bathrooms are gross floors are dirty seats old an dirty they have Rats
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
JcPenney
Pricing Captain (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, szeptember 24.
I enjoyed the work that I performed and the people I worked with, but the hours and low pay became too much.

I had to move on to a better job opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Stock Person (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, augusztus 14.
Great place to work, you get to meet new people everyday, great opportunities to move up within the company, great respect from the higher up people to us "smaller people"
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most fair and good working conditions
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, augusztus 4.
I worked in different departments. All commission jobs no base pay. I sold jewelry, furniture and drapes. It made it very competitive and not always the most friendly place to work at times it pitted coworkers against each other for sales.
Opportunity
Kontra érvek
To competitive at times for a comfortable work place.
2,0
Managers Suck
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, július 13.
The managerial team just expects you to know everything and they throw you into it before even properly training you. They also get mad if you cant personally help a customer so they have to come from their desk to your quad to do it.
Discount
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van