Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milwaukee, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Milwaukee, WI154 értékelés
154 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 787 értékelés megtekintése
JCPenney
This is an average call center. High turn over rate. I think most people came expecting to much because of the name. I liked that it employee discount friends and family
Productive and busy
Seasonal part time job during my Sophomore year of college, it was very busy but pleasant experience. I enjoyed the experience because I was able gain work experience as well as meet new people.
Store Discount
short breaks, rude customers
Fun place to work.
Overall JCP is a easy job. Typical work day consist of placing orders or assisting customers with other issues. Very smooth environment and co workers are laid back. Worse part of job is not having assigned seats.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Turn over rate is horrible
The hours are horrible and the pay as well. The training for new employees isnt not descriptive and many employees have found different jobs due the training.
Pro érvek
You may which days with different employees
Kontra érvek
Employees are not paid well
Nice experience
Overall I would say working for JCPenney opened doors for growth. The experience taught me a lot, especially handling problems on my own. I'm a people person and being able to talk to people in different states made everyday fun. The company has perks but the revolving door was too disturbing. It seemed as if the company is not for their employees, there is no fight to keep anyone. I appreciate my time there and I'm grateful for the opportunity.
benefits, discounts
low pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
interesting work environment.
working for JCP.com was a lot of fun. I got to talk to a lot of people from different walks of life and while i helped them to place an order, they shared stories and experiences that helped my day go by a bit more smoothly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place with fun activities that makes you want to work for the company
Being a CSR for JCPenney has it's challenges; but the challenges are what makes the job that much more exciting. You may take a hundred calls within an 8 hour work day; with 50% of those calls coming from customers who may be upset that they haven't received their merchandise in a timely fashion, some may have even received their merchandise damaged; and its our job/my job to assure them that JCPenney will do all that needs to be done to rectify those unpleasant issues. What I like most about my position at JCPenney is my co-workers. Actually we're more like a family than co-workers. We work together as a team to resolve all customer concerns.
Pro érvek
Management doesn't micro-manage, they create a fun environment to work in
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Rewards
I enjoy going to work everyday. It is a stress free work space. I learned that not every customer is the same or wants the same thing. The hardest part of my job is not being able to resolve some customer's needs in a one call resolution because sometimes it requires additional work from another department.
i loved this job
my day consisted on me unloading these things called planes,we had to look at the numbers on the product and place them in the correct vans.i learned that helping out your co-workers after your done gets the job done faster.very good co-workers.there was nothing hard about this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with many opportunities and good pay
A typical day at JCPenny Logistics can vary greatly. You never know what the work load may be. This eliminates repetition, and makes the work day go by much faster. I worked with some great co-workers and excellent management. There seemed to be no hard parts of this job. Cross training was implemented for every department which ensured job security for motivated workers. This overall was one of my favorite places to work.
Pro érvek
good management, pay, and benefits
down seasons
Assembly Line
This was my first time working on a assembly line it was a nice experience a lot of moving and bending the shifts would go by quick.
Installers Helper
I had to load trucks with counter tops and supplies for the install, had to help Installer carry tops in install them. Clean up job site, get paid and return to shop with paperwork.
A new experiance
Gave out accurate cash balance in drawer, kept a cleaner environment for customers. stayed organized at my drawer, Assisted the customers in finding merchandise
Pro érvek
had a hard time at the register
A great learning experiance
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work.
I did like my manager because this person did take the time to listen
The people that worked with me were easy to get along with

Watching for loss merchandise was not easy since the inventory

did have to counted to find out if/how many items were missing.

My title was floor associate however my tasks were to let the

Loss Prevention people know when it appeared like some

merchandise was being removed. And to help the sales

people to help the customers find merchandise.
discounts on merchandise
The hours
a great company
all different kinds of construction work from cement, to demolition the work was easy to me because i love being outdoor and doing hands on work makes things fun
Horrible
A job that is used to get skills and move on. You gain what little customer service skills they teach and move on. Its the kind of job if you know someone in high places it helps you.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
I would say that my JCP Logistics was a decent place to work the people there were nice and very helpful. The kind of work I was presented to do was very easily to catch on. I would say they gave us a nice amount of time for break. My internship I loved a lot I love helping people and greeting people I like to smile so I think that the internship was very nice and the people were amazing. So I would give them both thumbs up.
Pro érvek
nice amount of break time
Kontra érvek
I would say some of the people had very bad attitudes
CSR
A fast paced environment with outstanding customer service skills, hands on training etc,on a day to day basic answering incoming calls, making outbound calls, greeting, sending out emails, offering products, great attitude etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with.
JC Penney was a productive and a very interesting place to work. Management was visible, and willing to honor individuals who exceeded company's goals through a reward system. I worked with a team of tenure employees which made my job easier if I had questions. The hardest part of my job was keeping a balance of knowing how much to compensate a customer for inconvenience while keeping company matrix in mind. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing customer return for repeat business and happy with product and writing good reviews.
Great Discounts
Not enough money
productive
a typical day at work requires you to restock shelves when needed, assist customers as well as performing great customer service and greeting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive and friendly work environment
Assist customers throught the store with various merchandise and questions or concerns. Organize the store from front to back as wel as re-shop the items that have been put back by customers. Great team huddles as well as team leads.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés