Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milwaukee, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Milwaukee, WI154 értékelés
154 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
JCPenney
This is an average call center. High turn over rate. I think most people came expecting to much because of the name. I liked that it employee discount friends and family
Its an OK company
The work environment is OK. Policies are strict depending on your supervisor. The Milwaukee plant is closing permanently nut they have set in place a lot of things to accommodate us who will be affected by the closure.
1,0
Poor management
Poor managementI was let go over a medical reason then head to seek legal action for wages.It was that corporate customer cost center everybody was all over the place and didn’t really know what they were talking about
There was OK hours, Cool supervisors nice employees
Kontra érvek
Management was horrible human resources waa horrible
Stressful place to work
I was working here during my last semester in college until I found a job that was more geared to my career aspirations. During that time I found it to be a very stressful place to work. The culture of the workplace wasn't great as we were required to work at least 10 hr shifts during the holidays. The compensation wasn't great or worth the stress of dealing with irate customers all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and really nice working with different individuals BUT!!@
We're I was at in Milwaukee WI. We had a bedbug epidemic at our job so they closed the office for a couple of months. Man-made wasn't no help at all during the time of the bed bugs epidemic. They only took down our concerns and was telling us that they were going to call corporate but they never call corporate. A co-worker of mine decided to do it and Corporate came to our office and they shut it down for a couple of months.
Good work enviroments
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great Employer
Apples oranges and tomates a typical day at work. What I learned in management in workplace culture tomatoes with extra sauce. The hardest part of the job is science.
A fun place to work.
A very fun and exciting place to work, and just enjoy helping customers fill their orders, and find new things that are being promoted on a day to day basis.
productive
this was a ok position the work was good the workers were ok i enjoyed my time there this was a temporary position i would have liked to be full time employee.
good envirroment
short term
Great Company
Great workplace culture, enjoy meeting new co -workers as we problem solve and help customer . We all enjoy helping one another together we are team.
Company shows appreication
short breaks
Productive and fun environment
Jcp is a very nice place to work. The best part of the job is interacting with customers from all over the world and being able to assist them in a timely manner.
free parking
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was another entry level job.
This is the perfect job to anyone who wants to get in the call center field. It was overall easy and fair compared to the job duties itself. The only part I didn't favor was not being able to get my full 40 hours per week and it was a temporary assignment.
Na
There is quick advancement options within JC Penney-strong on promoting from within which I think is great. The pay is not bad, and enjoy the management team that I have worked with
Busy Furniture Call Center
My everyday task punch in on time and help the customer on the furnture order and questions. Research and locate customer merchandise and be professional on all calls. Make sure provide the customer accurate information
Great co-workers
Company Closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
For me it is time for a cange
A typical day for me at JCPenney is working with customers correcting orders, reordering orders. Contacting vendors, delivery companies, store locations and customers to correct orders or to clarify what needs to be done on a customers order. Work place is high phased, very detail oriented. The hardest part is telling customers we are still trying to fix their order(s) after they already been told by other reps the same information who have not done any of the needed work to get the information for the customers.
Pro érvek
gives you great call center experience
Kontra érvek
communication within the company needs to be better
Very casual work place
Company is really good at keeping employees in the dark about what's happening with their livelihood. I do enjoy shopping there but would not recommend anyone else working there.
only pros is discount
Kontra érvek
healthcare is very expensive and can't afford
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
a typical day a jcp was take a call answer the customers questions or complaint. Try and come up with a one contact resolution if you can if not try and help the customer or get them to the correct department
lack of communications
favoritetism
JCPenney
Great company and benefits too bad they are closing the logistics center because it was a great commute. Management was fair. Hardest part of the job was walking the long parking lot to the entrance.
Free lunches
Healthcare, short breaks
Fun place to work
Great place to work and flexible can work from home, supervision was very helpful, Most information are at your finger tips, from technical team to human services
over time
Great Company to Work
The Work/Life Balance makes this the ideal workplace. The organization truly shows care/concern for its associates. I would recommend and hate that the building is closing leaving many without a job.
Day at Jcpenny
The overall day at work at JcPenney would be exciting .Everyday you would learn something new that you didn't know the day before things always changing within the company
work life balance days, Vto
short breaks, No free food
Great work place
I had a great experience working at JCPenny. It was a team work environment, and I received fair pay for the work. The people that worked there have been there for years,and were helpful the entire time. I would recommend anyone to apply.
Pro érvek
good pay, plenty hours, team work, possibly long term
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés