Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milwaukee, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Milwaukee, WI153 értékelés
153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an average call center. High turn over rate. I think most people came expecting to much because of the name. I liked that it employee discount friends and family
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the hours as well as the work environment and my co-workers. Everyone was very helpful to me when I first began with teaching me how to use the computers on the floor.
short breaks/ long travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly cutting payroll and not enough hours to get tasks done. Store is always a disaster. Very upset customers as the check out stations never have enough staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with the store making new friends great team I love working at JCPenney‘s I would truly like to learn more about JCPenney’s because I’m in a store manager class
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad pay,,,bad policy ,,just horible,,,, will bad experience for me,,,,little to no security or maybe it was just the position i was under probably was different for someone else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was helping customers find merchandise.
I learned how to explain to a customer what did look nice on them.

The managers were very helpful to everyone.

The work place was relaxed but professional.

The hardest part of the job was to keep the departments orderly.

The nicest part of the job was the people that I did work with.
Pro érvek
A work schedule that was flexible
Working weekends
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpennys was a good place to work for back in the 90's just didnt pay enough per hour. Lots of time there was not a lot of overtime allowed to be worked but i am sure it has changed by now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I miss the benefits that JCPenney’s offer the employees. The location of the job was very convenient also it was a very comfortable setting for a call center
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work, lots of opportunity for growth great benefits the managers work with you not agasint you. they also make sure you have good understanidng
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not be able to provide a review about this job due to the fact that my opinion would be very one sided and bias . However things could be worse or better depending on how you see it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney could have been very busy at times, there were monthly activities to participate in, Rewarded for meeting monthly revenue, cook outs provided for the employees, the hardest part was peek time when the calls did not stop, the funnest days were the monthly activities
Free lunch at times
scheduled breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job beside its closing leaving many without a job . I wish not to o share any more on this company. However Im thankful for the experience .
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a good place to work because they offered a choice of shifts, I was a work at home agent and I really enjoyed this.Typical day at work consisted of taking inbound calls and assisting customers to place orders or resolve conflicts. They offered benefits from day one . Managers were always available and helpful. The only short fall was their salary range.We were notified in Feb 2018 that the center would be closing Sep. 2018. They sponsored job fairs and job counselors to assist staff that wanted to leave before the closing.
Work at home
Salary range low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im not into the kind of work i was doing with jcp. I wouldnt recommend it but everyone is different. For some people they would love this kind of work.
communicating with customers
systems
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inbound call center with call Que as many a 200. I learned how help people order though their catalog online. Strict because it was a call center. Stressful.
Pro érvek
acknowledgement of achievement with customers
stricked on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i was team leader i had no support. I learned my job myself without any instruction from my supervisors. People hired were not ready to work in a warehouse atmosphere.
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the opportunity of interacting with most of the customers. My teammates are great to work with. We help each other with situations that might come up. I love the contest that we have, its something to keep you pushing harder at what you do. Its something to learn everyday. Learning different ways of how to calm a customer down, how to get them to purchase more products and keep their savings where they can see it. Happy customers are great to have.
Lunches, Contest, Friendly attmosphere, etc
Short Lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is and will always be a go to store for me and my family. The fact that I was able to spend the last 5 years working for such a great company benefits me more than they will ever know. I was able to grow in a field that has been my passion since 16 years old. Awesome mentor's and great culture.
Atmosphere
Kontra érvek
My site is closing would have loved to stay on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very open about helping people achieve their goals
Never been discriminated against by anyone from the JCPenney company

The company is very strict on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes you will get your full 40 hours there depending on the load that comes in that day. They sometimes use to let us off early if there no more trucks to unload.
3 breaks
Hours wasn’t constant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job nothing bad all good very good awesome trainers, awesome pay just awesome good management good co -workers, friendly environment great lunch breaks,
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés