Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milledgeville, GA

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 597 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
ok
The job is fine but the management is very rude and strict. It is normally very slow during the week. Co-workers are great there.
My first job!
This was an excellent place to work for my first time, fresh out of highschool. I worked the catalog department mainly and floated to other areas. I did a little of everything. But it paved the way for my career advancements.
Friendly, employee appreciation
Kontra érvek
Some days you'll be everywhere
Fun, full of energy !
I loved working at J.C.Penney It was my first job my managers were awesome they helped me in every aspect. I started out as a cashier and just worked all the way up to stock and learned everything I could there. I miss this place and now it is closed down due to it being one of the closed out locations.
Energetic
Closed down
JCPenney
JcPenney closed down in my area but it was a great place to work. You got a chance to work the public. I got a chance to help lost of people look for the perfect outfit or piece of jewerly.
great employee discount
Very long Days
Great workplace
Great workers, literally best job ever. Very high energy. Store was great with sales, acknowledged coworkers for their good doings and accomplishments.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
excellent work place
fun, not overly demanding, loved co-workers management and the customers, no one talks down, free food on holidays, over all excellent place to work
awesome environment
not enough hours
Fun job
This job had some wonderful people who work there. I was the number one sales associate weekly. Everyone at the job loved me and really believed in me. I'm also into any kind of fashion so the women loved to ask for my opinion on clothing.
Productive & Fun work place to work
I thoroughly enjoyed working at the Milledgeville, GA JCPenney. The new hire training was rough because the new hire manager expected perfection on the first round, but came around to my needing to learn through experience and not lectures.
Everyone that works here is very friendly and easy to work with. I enjoyed going to work here.

The holiday season was more than I was prepared for, but I did - none the less - enjoy working for this company both in and out of the holiday season.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
a working day at jcpennys
helping and greeting customers, helping decide wants and needs of customers. cleaning sales floor and fitting rooms. unloading sales items to floor
great benefits
holiday season
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés