Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milford, CT

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer can either make or break your day. Working retail is hard. But you can also have fun with it to. Before clocking in take a deep breath. Dont let this experience change who you are as a person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and I must say that it was an memorable experience ,I enjoy working there,customer was very nice and the staff was good. I've learned so many stuff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always felt very energetic and excited and very happy to work wih people, helping them with any question and concern. Try to hit company`s goal and work fast and calm at the same time during busy hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only good thing about this job was the other sales associates i worked with, that taught me everything else management failed to teach me. The management never followed the company guidelines. They also told me my job was permanent when in reality i found out years later i was seasonal. I hated my experience there so much i didn’t even care about being let go, because instead of telling me they stopped putting me on the schedule and let hq send me a pink slip with no warning.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, horrible management, no communication
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was not a bad place to work. My manager was very easy to talk to and recognized the people who did a great job. There was a lot of team work which was great and for every credit card we opened we got extra money in our check which was a great thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management of the reception desk for 15 or more professionals can be chaotic. A fast paced ever changing profession. Working with management for daily procedures improved productivity. Sales commission is offered as well as per hour.
Ever changing atmosphere
Horrible benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service mon to Thursday slow days on Friday and weekend very busy Decoration from homes Management very Knowledgeable The hard part is that you don't get great paid I enjoy the friendship and dealing with clients
advancement opportunitys
cap out at 15.00 dollars
Munkahelyi kultúra
met one of my best friends working here and i am so grateful to have met her i call her my little sister and i wouldn't change her for the world jcp will always get love
Munkahelyi kultúra
as a salon manager i was responsible for productivity, networking, fundraising, and making a profit, inventory control as well. also responsible for bringing in new hire and educational classes to advance employess
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safe environment. Managers are very sweet and do their best to make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing. I learned to greet other customers and make them my first priority while they are shopping. Our main focus in the store is to keep it clean and help the customer find what they are searching for,whether it is online or in store. You may have the choice of ordering from another store or by ordering online in case if the item can not be found in the store. The hardest part of the job is not finding an item online for a customer and leaving the customer with no other choice but having to obtain an item from a different store. Everyone overall is very sweet and ready to take on any task that they are given. Associates are very work driven and this is very important
Birthday Parties Once A Month, Vending Machine and water provided
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was stressful in the since that they expect you to work none stop no break. They ask a lot of you. You have to keep a certain sales average. there was no raise.
the people you meet
no raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a great company, you have a huge lunch room, tv to watch during lunch. i learned that working together as a team you can get so much accomplished. and its like a family atmosphere. the management team is very patient and always willing to train you. the hardest part of the job is when you have to go home and you were not able to complete a task .the most enjoyable part is being able to help your customers and they walk out happy, to work with and train your team. jcpenney believes in advancement from within. they are always looking to see their associates elevate.
Pro érvek
you get treated to breakfast sometime, you have parties for holidays as well as birthday cakes for the month.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was very fast and up beat I mostly loved working the holidays because there was always something to do.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did enjoy my employment there, the other employees were great.The management was unpleasant to work with, they were very unprofessional.
Great customer service.
No benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a seasonal job where I learned many experiences, great work environment and loved the fact that I was busy constant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work but overall not a place to build an career. Co-workers can be disappointed by management. A typical day at work would be slow pace. The hardest part about this job was being let go do to a budget in sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful workplace happy customers helpful coworkers great products
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer assistance Inventory management cash management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management would constantly remind Associates that they were expendable. Associates were called names such as "Brain Dead'. Complaints to upper management went unheeded. Store and Managers had no use for Associates with family or family obligations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penny was a satisfactory place to work . The benefits were great but there was no chance to advance my career there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, friendly environment. Just a lot of pressure on into supervisors and associates when it comes to merchandising, credit applications and customer service.
Good pay, friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
too much pressure on lower management and associates