JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milford, CT

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Enjoy working there
Merchandise Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2019, december 3.
This was my first job and I must say that it was an memorable experience ,I enjoy working there,customer was very nice and the staff was good. I've learned so many stuff
productive and fun place
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2019, április 9.
I always felt very energetic and excited and very happy to work wih people, helping them with any question and concern. Try to hit company`s goal and work fast and calm at the same time during busy hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had the worst time here.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2019, április 4.
The only good thing about this job was the other sales associates i worked with, that taught me everything else management failed to teach me. The management never followed the company guidelines. They also told me my job was permanent when in reality i found out years later i was seasonal. I hated my experience there so much i didn’t even care about being let go, because instead of telling me they stopped putting me on the schedule and let hq send me a pink slip with no warning.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, horrible management, no communication
Always evolving
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2018, október 11.
Management of the reception desk for 15 or more professionals can be chaotic. A fast paced ever changing profession. Working with management for daily procedures improved productivity. Sales commission is offered as well as per hour.
Ever changing atmosphere
Horrible benefits
review
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2018, augusztus 1.
Customer Service mon to Thursday slow days on Friday and weekend very busy
Decoration from homes
Management very Knowledgeable
The hard part is that you don't get great paid
I enjoy the friendship and dealing with clients
advancement opportunitys
cap out at 15.00 dollars
would go back
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2018, július 17.
met one of my best friends working here and i am so grateful to have met her i call her my little sister and i wouldn't change her for the world jcp will always get love
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
salon management
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2018, június 7.
as a salon manager i was responsible for productivity, networking, fundraising, and making a profit, inventory control as well. also responsible for bringing in new hire and educational classes to advance employess
Prodcutive
Sales Associate / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2017, szeptember 19.
Safe environment. Managers are very sweet and do their best to make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing. I learned to greet other customers and make them my first priority while they are shopping. Our main focus in the store is to keep it clean and help the customer find what they are searching for,whether it is online or in store. You may have the choice of ordering from another store or by ordering online in case if the item can not be found in the store. The hardest part of the job is not finding an item online for a customer and leaving the customer with no other choice but having to obtain an item from a different store. Everyone overall is very sweet and ready to take on any task that they are given. Associates are very work driven and this is very important
Birthday Parties Once A Month, Vending Machine and water provided
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great to be a photogrpher
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2017, május 23.
it was stressful in the since that they expect you to work none stop no break. They ask a lot of you. You have to keep a certain sales average. there was no raise.
the people you meet
no raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place with large tv in lunch room
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2017, március 31.
its a great company, you have a huge lunch room, tv to watch during lunch. i learned that working together as a team you can get so much accomplished. and its like a family atmosphere. the management team is very patient and always willing to train you. the hardest part of the job is when you have to go home and you were not able to complete a task .the most enjoyable part is being able to help your customers and they walk out happy, to work with and train your team. jcpenney believes in advancement from within. they are always looking to see their associates elevate.
Pro érvek
you get treated to breakfast sometime, you have parties for holidays as well as birthday cakes for the month.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hectic but semi well put together facility
Temporary Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2016, április 26.
Working at JCPenney was very fast and up beat I mostly loved working the holidays because there was always something to do.
1,0
Unprofessonal
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2016, április 25.
I did enjoy my employment there, the other employees were great.The management was unpleasant to work with, they were very unprofessional.
Great customer service.
No benifits
Cashier Stock
Cashier/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford CT2015, január 18.
It was a seasonal job where I learned many experiences, great work environment and loved the fact that I was busy constant.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Productive evironment
Customer Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2014, november 24.
Nice place to work but overall not a place to build an career. Co-workers can be disappointed by management. A typical day at work would be slow pace. The hardest part about this job was being let go do to a budget in sales.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
great experience
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2014, október 16.
wonderful workplace

happy customers

helpful coworkers

great products
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2014, október 13.
Customer assistance
Inventory management
cash management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Abusive Management
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2014, június 22.
Management would constantly remind Associates that they were expendable. Associates were called names such as "Brain Dead'. Complaints to upper management went unheeded.
Store and Managers had no use for Associates with family or family obligations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
No Chance of adancement
Inventory/Merchandising Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2014, május 30.
JC Penny was a satisfactory place to work . The benefits were great but there was no chance to advance my career there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prduct Expert (Neighborhood Watch)
Product Expert I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2014, március 15.
Great place to work, friendly environment. Just a lot of pressure on into supervisors and associates when it comes to merchandising, credit applications and customer service.
Good pay, friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
too much pressure on lower management and associates
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned all aspects in retail and customer service
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2014, január 14.
Started day by making sure all areas in the store was covered and ready to open for the customers. I learned how the store operates and how to handle customer issues from day to day. I also learned that there are many personalities that you work with and that in order to get along with everyone you would have to keep the line of communication open and to treat everyone fairly and deal with issues right away to make everyone happy. The hardest part is not everyone sees it that way but you have to do what is right for everyone and for the store. The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction of completing a task and seeing the results of it and seeing that a customer was satisfied and thankful.
Pro érvek
helping a customer and knowing that they were satisfied
Kontra érvek
working the long hours during the holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van