JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Midland, TX

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 045 értékelés megtekintése
Jcpennys
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, január 16.
i loved the job , it was a great experience for a first job ! i learned a lot , i would definitely go back ! everyone was super nice and cool !! i loved meeting new people .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with excellent bwnefits.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, május 17.
JC Penney is a great company. They care about their employees and customer service is their number one priority! They have great products. They offer associate discounts so we could buy merchandise at a discount. They have great security to prevent stealing.
Pro érvek
Incentives to make extra money.
Loved working at jcp
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, július 24.
The discounts were fantastic, especially around the holidays. The job was not stressful even tho it was a fast pace job. They are very flexible with your hours and availability.
1,0
Terrible Work Environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, július 17.
Management was terrible to the employees. Didn't care about our well being. I have lots of stories about this place. Very unprofessional. Rarely allowed any breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jcp
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, július 18.
I enjoyed working for this company and would go back if need be. My supervisor was amazing and always willing to help and also further educate stylists whenever needed.
Pro érvek
great work environment and support team
black friday!
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, május 11.
it was great, I liked it, typically day was cleaning out dressing rooms, cashing customers out and stocking a few new merchandise. They all work together when you are running behind.
Fun workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, május 8.
-typical day at work would include maintaining and displaying all necessary items within my department as well as being cashier when needed
-I learned better customer service and how to work the register
-The management stayed on top of things and helped accordingly
-The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact and connect with customers
Enjoyable environment
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
HR Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, május 2.
Great associate discount on product along with coupons. none no comment. I really don't have anything else to say other than great for part time, but no hours beyond pt hours.
reasonable retail hours
work assignments
Great first Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, április 18.
Had this job during High School and they worked with my school life schedule. Gave me days off for exams and prom. Great company and fun management. Great Job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hiring process is quick and great but hours and short mostly all year long
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, január 8.
Great to gain customer service and retail experience, also to know more about clothing brand. Management is great to make your schedule flexible and accessible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for new stylis
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2016, július 28.
The salon at JCP is a good starting point for new stylist. If you steer clear of the gossip and favorites, you will do just fine.
Build clientele
Kontra érvek
Working with a bunch of women
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
comfortable
cashier/costumer service specialist/retail/sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX 797052016, május 26.
Well Jc Penney was a fun place to work at, I learned a lot over there, for example how to deal with angry costumer and I also got the chance to build amazing relationships with my costumers, I even had costumer that would wait for me to be attended because I always provided great quality to my costumers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work!!!!'
customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  midland Texas2015, július 18.
I worked for JCP for about three months. When I first started everything and everyone was very friendly. As the days and weeks progressed, all the promises made to me melted away. For instance, I was promised to become certified as a window specialist. After continually asking when I was going to be trained, I was told soon. After several weeks, I was finally given a 20 minute hands on training but still did not become certified nor had a login. I had to ask a manager to login if I had to place an order for customers!! Very embarrassing!!! Also, my HR told me that the Midland store was for high school students. In other words, they prefer high students to others to work there!! Finally, my hours were cut and given to the high school students working there. When I asked why, I was told that's the way it is. I was dumbfounded when myself and a few others worked our butts off while the high students stood around and listened to their iPods or were on cellphones all the time!! i tried to continue to have a good attitude, but after everything I won't even bother shopping there the way they treat employees!!!!!
Kontra érvek
no benefits, hours cut unexpectedly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and fun
Customer Care Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2015, január 27.
I love this job its a great environment with great people, I just don't get enough hours or pay.
Great management
Not enough pay
Rewarding and Fun Work Environment
Human Resources Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2014, december 29.
I learned so much about business and people while working at JCPenney. JCPenney encourages associate development and invests in it's employees.
Every day my focus was on associate and customer engagement. There were daily business tasks that must be completed, but I was also challenged daily on employee engagement. Retail hours are always challenging, yet JCPenney wants it's employees to have a great work/life balance.
My co-workers were great! They were a 2nd family which helps to make it a great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Fast paced surroundings.
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2014, július 28.
My shift started at 5:30 a.m. and we worked until the job was completed. We would unload the truck and sort merchandise and then proceed to stock the floor. My manager was very clear and helpful to making the job run as proficient as possible. My co workers were hard working and team players. The hardest part of the job was early mornings and being on a limited time limit. The most enjoyable part of the job was working behind the scenes and being satisfied with the work done and seeing the store stocked and ready to go for the day.
Good pay
early mornings
Munkahelyi kultúra
interacting with people learning new things
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2013, december 2.
working with coworkers to make a nice environment for the customers. learned that the customer are always right and we should always listen.
good managment
Kontra érvek
having to work evenings weekdays and holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
calm environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2013, július 7.
this was a very slow paced work place not very many hours but its also not over bearing
long break
not many hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a profit organization. They sell pretty clothes
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2012, augusztus 8.
Jcpenney was an awesome job for when I was 16. Jcpennet has really good associate discount and clothes. I worked here 3 1/2 years but I left because it was impossible what I was making at this job. There was a time I asked the manager for a raise and he said no that it was a bad economy that he would only give me a penny raise. I had recently graduated so I had to make mote money to get started with my life. I would've stayed but that's why I didn't.
Loved working here
❸ Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2012, június 29.
I loved the environment, and policies. I also liked the raises and all the programs we were involved in.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van