JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Middletown, NY

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 269 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Poor Management,No hrs,Chaos,no traffic
Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2019, október 31.
Stylist run the Salon.Master stylist Notoriously Over charges and Hogs Walk in customers. 80 yr old clerk Gossips and doesnt allow Spanish conversing ,states it is rude.stylist stand at door and steal customer from eachother.Lwr level/New stylist are required to promote throughout the store and Masters take Customer generated by lower level stylist.Required to promote non related store items.
hair items.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fun and enjoyed until Management changed everything
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2018, október 16.
I enjoyed working here when I was first hired. I was given the task of putting the shoes in the stockroom. I like organizing things so it is easily found when looking for. I would then go and help others in different departments. They took that job away from me for no reason.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very enjoyable and the workers make it better.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2018, május 20.
JC Penny was a very enjoyable job and the workers were very friendly and easy to work with. Everyone is nice and that makes the job better. Management wants to see you succeed and it was a great experience.
Pro érvek
Friendly workers, easy learning curve
Kontra érvek
Pay, no benefits, hours vary, inconsistent schedule
fun and relaxing workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (CASHIER) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2018, január 18.
I learned how to deal with customers, how to manage a store. Hardest part of job is the long hours sometimes. Workplace culture was fun, a lot of nice people.
free food at times.
short breaks
Experienced gained
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2017, május 22.
I gained so very much needed experience working here. They were downsizing so I was let go and I fine with it because I gained work experience and have used it to for other jobs I have had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place you only go to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2017, február 16.
The other employees there can be nice. The managers lacked communication. It was just a place to work if you need work. I learned how to be self-sufficient.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Longevity of Employment
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2016, október 15.
When I first began with company I saw myself working with them until retirement, which would have been 30+ years. Far too many changes in the corporate level decreased the longevity of the company, affecting employment. Since then job stability is a concern for many employees. The company is still great to work for, I miss the family culture, the fast paced environment, and the professional advancement that is offered.
Pro érvek
Full benefits packages, constantly evolving, fun and fast paced
Kontra érvek
Too many large changes in too short of time, outsourcing and decreasing employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Friendly customers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2016, március 2.
Customers came in with good moods and left with the same. management wasn't bad, co-workers wasn't bad either. Good place to be all around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company with mixed emotions.
Sales Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2015, augusztus 8.
Enjoyed working with the people. There is never enough time to get your tasks done when there is yet another project. Lately staff is so lite making it nearly impossible to feel like you accomplished anything. I used to love working for this company, but I don't feel the love anymore. It's time to go.
Pro érvek
engaging with the customers, merchandise, discounts
Kontra érvek
quality of life, compensation/pay, overload of responsibilities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Dying company
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2015, augusztus 2.
JCPenney has been driven into the ground with poor decisions that are destroying the company.

The only thing that kept most people there was the team and friendships built while there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive Place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2015, május 1.
Although I no longer work here I really enjoyed working at this location, very good hours for the holidays,and Friendly environment.
Very Good Hours, Friendly Employees
Pays every 2 Weeks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
my first job
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2014, június 16.
jcpenney was my fist job and it did help me learn basic job duties. the people were nice and you have a chance to earn a commission.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
5,0
Provide exceptional customer service
Merchandise Ambassador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2014, március 27.
I started at JCP, my first job here in the US. I never had an experience with retail since I was a special-ed teacher from the country I came from. I had fun meeting new people, I gained friends and most of all I learned so much in dealing with different individual. I got along very well with everyone in the company, I never had issues with anything since I always do my best in every task that was given to me.
Associate discount
Salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Custom Decorating, Window Treatment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2014, február 21.
A typical day is working with great colleagues,an opportunity to learning window treatment design. Management always available to lend a hand. Great co-workers to work with. The hardest part of the job was just being on your feet for hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers open there eyes to a new possibility of color, shape of design, educating customers and helping them see there ideas come visual.
fun
hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  middletown ny2013, augusztus 7.
Overall it was fun, needed more hours and clients. It was cooperate so it could have been less strict but it was understandable as to why it was the way it was. Very slow not many customers knew that it even existed.
1,0
coworker
sale's cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2012, augusztus 9.
Liked working with coworkers.. wouldnt give benefits, would work people to the bone..

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van