Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Miami, FL104 értékelés
104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good company to work for especially for beginners and it's very well rounded and has good benefits however the salon that I worked at had employees that acted like high schoolers. They gossiped alot and had a survival of the fittest mentally.Personally it wasn't doing good for my mental health. I couldn't take it any more and left. I hope they improve in the future
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was 25 years ago and was a manager for 23 years. My learning skills buying ability at the time and going to market gave me the freedom to add to a resort environment. This has all changed today.

Their training was good and emphasis on customer satisfaction were good at the time. Opened two new stores.
Training, merch selection
Language barrier, later management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job while in high school or college, flexible schedule, no stress, fun coworkers, can swap shifts, great employee discounts, good benefits, management was nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok job for starting out, but you should look for something else meanwhile. Managers and supervisors are nice but it's still difficult to talk to them especially when they feel you're not contributing to any of the sales goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to have more of a positive attitude when dealing with customers, always received help when I least expected it. Excellent management when situations arose.
Excellent management
No time off
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job and you are very busy at the job. Everyone there is very helpful and will help you in the job. You really have to work hard at it. The more you do the better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es un lugar maravillosos para trabajar, te sientes comprometido y productivo, se trabaja mucho pero es reconocido.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the time , is a good place to work customer service is very good and employee, are most of then very helpful , Store overall is very organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very big store and there are alot of workers to mesh with. It can get hectic holiday time, but the managers and workers are amazing and make it a fun time. You'll never leave work frustrated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for about 3 years and was an amazing experience for a first job. Good coworkers and great environment just wish the pay was a little higher.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCpenney is a fast pace environment to work, there is a lot of interaction with customers as well as coworkers and managers.
You will get great discounts for you and your family.

Make a lot of new friends, walking a lot for a long period of hours.

But JCPenney is a company that if suffering a lot in the market and they have to cut down in a lot of thing in other to keep afloat, but that affect the employees too, cutting a lot of hours for us and having not other choice than leave JCpenney for that reason.

I learned to be organize, work fast with efficiency, take care of people, I learned handle the money at the cash register and handling hard situations with dissatisfying customer. The hardest thing was working at the children Department when we have to fold and take care of the little tiny cloth for babies and tootlers and working on Black Friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very unprofessional! Customer service skills need to improve within all of the associates! Not a career job! People can’t live and feed they’re families off this type of income!
Munkahelyi kultúra
-greeting customers, ringing them up, folding and organizing clothes
- how to use cashier, fold clothes properly, be a team player, team work, patience

-management was always on top of everything

-friendly, lots of fun and ligt hearted conversations

-dealing with constant disrespect and rude comments from customers

-seeing my fellow work friends, having good conversations with customers
treat employees very well
Kontra érvek
alot of standing and bending
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for an entry level job, finds ways to maintain you active. Good culture and rapid enviornment. Needs more management and harder workers to maintain the company afloat.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management Team does not empathize with employees at all. Goals are unrealistically high when no customers are around. No proper training or coaching. NO Warnings whatsoever, they just take action. Flexible Hous, and free meals on specific dates.
Flexible Hours
No consideration towards employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I left because they gave very very little hours, and only payed me 9$, everyone there is nice but making friends was alittle difficult, it is very competitive when it comes to how many i caps you get ( applying people for the credit card) it is very hard to get, but they praise you well for it and with an extra 2$ for every credit card.
Very relaxed
Credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job taught me a lot of communication skills, to be professional, manage clients, do my duties well. It also gave me purpose in life and taught me to be on time and value time.
services
Kontra érvek
had to stand on feet all day and lift heavy consignments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff is kind and encouraging, but the outdated technology can be very frustrating. Plus, the hours are not always ideal. Some of the management is not very understanding
Discounts
Poor technology
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail is a very challenging field, but I did appreciate the freedom my supervisors gave me to manage my department. The schedule is not set, and benefits are only for full time employees, so benefits are never guaranteed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love to shop at this store so I thought, Why not work here?! BIG MISTAKE. The night management at the time was horrendous. Yelling at us to move faster to clean the store faster, since the morning crew couldn't clean. The employees were always mean to each other...very low class people. It was a complete soul sucking, slave job. I will never work for this company ever again. I will only shop here.
25% discount
Mean management and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management need to be trained how to treat associate correctly and also work.

The Lod, Mod 's need to work on the sales floor- also fold clothes and if there is a long line help the associate and take care of the customers. If a customer needs help on the floor help not get someone else to do it. , and also overseeing the departments to help whats needed (using that there managers to to nothing but walking around with the radio acting important and doing nothing)Having the part time associate do all the work while they just walk around in groups of Lods - taking and eating in the office.

Too many managers more man power needed
employee discount
Kontra érvek
part time and always short in staff over worked underpay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés