JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

97 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 466 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, október 18.
It's a very big store and there are alot of workers to mesh with. It can get hectic holiday time, but the managers and workers are amazing and make it a fun time. You'll never leave work frustrated.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but poor productivity
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, szeptember 6.
JCpenney is a fast pace environment to work, there is a lot of interaction with customers as well as coworkers and managers.
You will get great discounts for you and your family.
Make a lot of new friends, walking a lot for a long period of hours.
But JCPenney is a company that if suffering a lot in the market and they have to cut down in a lot of thing in other to keep afloat, but that affect the employees too, cutting a lot of hours for us and having not other choice than leave JCpenney for that reason.
I learned to be organize, work fast with efficiency, take care of people, I learned handle the money at the cash register and handling hard situations with dissatisfying customer. The hardest thing was working at the children Department when we have to fold and take care of the little tiny cloth for babies and tootlers and working on Black Friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work with wonderful people
Sales Associate / Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, augusztus 22.
Everyone at JCPenney are wonderful people and working there is a good first job. The most enjoyable part is meeting all the wonderful people. I do enjoy working there and feel my skills are put to the test.
Not worth the headache!!
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, augusztus 21.
Management is very unprofessional! Customer service skills need to improve within all of the associates! Not a career job! People can’t live and feed they’re families off this type of income!
productive
SALES ASSCOATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  7201 N kendall dr, miami, fl 331562019, május 26.
-greeting customers, ringing them up, folding and organizing clothes
- how to use cashier, fold clothes properly, be a team player, team work, patience
-management was always on top of everything
-friendly, lots of fun and ligt hearted conversations
-dealing with constant disrespect and rude comments from customers
-seeing my fellow work friends, having good conversations with customers
treat employees very well
Kontra érvek
alot of standing and bending
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, május 20.
Good for an entry level job, finds ways to maintain you active. Good culture and rapid enviornment. Needs more management and harder workers to maintain the company afloat.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best company to work for
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, április 14.
Management Team does not empathize with employees at all. Goals are unrealistically high when no customers are around. No proper training or coaching. NO Warnings whatsoever, they just take action. Flexible Hous, and free meals on specific dates.
Flexible Hours
No consideration towards employees
Great first job!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, december 24.
I left because they gave very very little hours, and only payed me 9$, everyone there is nice but making friends was alittle difficult, it is very competitive when it comes to how many i caps you get ( applying people for the credit card) it is very hard to get, but they praise you well for it and with an extra 2$ for every credit card.
Very relaxed
Credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a good place to learn a lot
Receptionist and customer experience specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, december 19.
this job taught me a lot of communication skills, to be professional, manage clients, do my duties well. It also gave me purpose in life and taught me to be on time and value time.
services
Kontra érvek
had to stand on feet all day and lift heavy consignments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult and unpredictable schedule.
RECEPTIONIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL 331562018, október 29.
Staff is kind and encouraging, but the outdated technology can be very frustrating. Plus, the hours are not always ideal. Some of the management is not very understanding
Discounts
Poor technology
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Retail
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 13.
Retail is a very challenging field, but I did appreciate the freedom my supervisors gave me to manage my department. The schedule is not set, and benefits are only for full time employees, so benefits are never guaranteed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Seasonal Job at the Dadeland store
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 12.
I love to shop at this store so I thought, Why not work here?! BIG MISTAKE. The night management at the time was horrendous. Yelling at us to move faster to clean the store faster, since the morning crew couldn't clean. The employees were always mean to each other...very low class people. It was a complete soul sucking, slave job. I will never work for this company ever again. I will only shop here.
25% discount
Mean management and employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Poor management skills and too many
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 8.
The management need to be trained how to treat associate correctly and also work.

The Lod, Mod 's need to work on the sales floor- also fold clothes and if there is a long line help the associate and take care of the customers. If a customer needs help on the floor help not get someone else to do it. , and also overseeing the departments to help whats needed (using that there managers to to nothing but walking around with the radio acting important and doing nothing)Having the part time associate do all the work while they just walk around in groups of Lods - taking and eating in the office.

Too many managers more man power needed
employee discount
part time and always short in staff over worked underpay
Good!
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 13.
It was nice to work there, they had lot of training to give you. Friends etc. They was alot to do make appointment for customer to work there. You need to be there on time.
Free lunch
Lunch break, etc
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Nice work
Costumer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, augusztus 1.
Very nice place to be and to deal with costumers and help them on getting the clothes they want and help them on what they really need. Super fun place
Munkahelyi kultúra
large diversity competitive pay with limited hours
Fine Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 24.
very diversified environment. company offers flexible hours. lengthy and long training programs with plenty opportunities to move around withikn the store.
Poor management skills and too many
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, június 24.

Too many managers more man power needed
employee discount
part time and always short in staff over worked underpay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
leave it behind!
Sales Associate Team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, június 11.
low quality materials and products. It was a good business class; got laid by everyone and then I quit. i was young when I worked there. Wouldn't do it again. But it was great working there and the people were great as well. It was overall a very fun place. You can get laid if you're good looking and have game. All of them are at your dis\posal i GUARANTEE YOU THIS :).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good seasonal job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL 331892018, május 30.
A typical at work like a normal work day. I learned it was only good enough for a seasonal job. Management was pretty nice. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping nice customs
This job sucks
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 24.
this job you can not make a living with.
the pay sucks and so does the management
This place is not really diverse
there is no had areas but they do expect you to do so much with little pay. which is why i'm currently looking for a new job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van