Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

101 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't stay there too long
Ok job for starting out, but you should look for something else meanwhile. Managers and supervisors are nice but it's still difficult to talk to them especially when they feel you're not contributing to any of the sales goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with individuals who are willing to help
I learned how to have more of a positive attitude when dealing with customers, always received help when I least expected it. Excellent management when situations arose.
Excellent management
No time off
Good job
Very good job and you are very busy at the job. Everyone there is very helpful and will help you in the job. You really have to work hard at it. The more you do the better.
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Es un lugar maravillosos para trabajar, te sientes comprometido y productivo, se trabaja mucho pero es reconocido.
Average
Most of the time , is a good place to work customer service is very good and employee, are most of then very helpful , Store overall is very organized.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very big store and there are alot of workers to mesh with. It can get hectic holiday time, but the managers and workers are amazing and make it a fun time. You'll never leave work frustrated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time job for a sutdent
Worked here for about 3 years and was an amazing experience for a first job. Good coworkers and great environment just wish the pay was a little higher.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but poor productivity
JCpenney is a fast pace environment to work, there is a lot of interaction with customers as well as coworkers and managers.
You will get great discounts for you and your family.

Make a lot of new friends, walking a lot for a long period of hours.

But JCPenney is a company that if suffering a lot in the market and they have to cut down in a lot of thing in other to keep afloat, but that affect the employees too, cutting a lot of hours for us and having not other choice than leave JCpenney for that reason.

I learned to be organize, work fast with efficiency, take care of people, I learned handle the money at the cash register and handling hard situations with dissatisfying customer. The hardest thing was working at the children Department when we have to fold and take care of the little tiny cloth for babies and tootlers and working on Black Friday.
Not worth the headache!!
Management is very unprofessional! Customer service skills need to improve within all of the associates! Not a career job! People can’t live and feed they’re families off this type of income!
productive
-greeting customers, ringing them up, folding and organizing clothes
- how to use cashier, fold clothes properly, be a team player, team work, patience

-management was always on top of everything

-friendly, lots of fun and ligt hearted conversations

-dealing with constant disrespect and rude comments from customers

-seeing my fellow work friends, having good conversations with customers
treat employees very well
Kontra érvek
alot of standing and bending
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good for an entry level job, finds ways to maintain you active. Good culture and rapid enviornment. Needs more management and harder workers to maintain the company afloat.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best company to work for
Management Team does not empathize with employees at all. Goals are unrealistically high when no customers are around. No proper training or coaching. NO Warnings whatsoever, they just take action. Flexible Hous, and free meals on specific dates.
Flexible Hours
No consideration towards employees
Great first job!
I left because they gave very very little hours, and only payed me 9$, everyone there is nice but making friends was alittle difficult, it is very competitive when it comes to how many i caps you get ( applying people for the credit card) it is very hard to get, but they praise you well for it and with an extra 2$ for every credit card.
Very relaxed
Credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a good place to learn a lot
this job taught me a lot of communication skills, to be professional, manage clients, do my duties well. It also gave me purpose in life and taught me to be on time and value time.
services
Kontra érvek
had to stand on feet all day and lift heavy consignments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult and unpredictable schedule.
Staff is kind and encouraging, but the outdated technology can be very frustrating. Plus, the hours are not always ideal. Some of the management is not very understanding
Discounts
Poor technology
Retail
Retail is a very challenging field, but I did appreciate the freedom my supervisors gave me to manage my department. The schedule is not set, and benefits are only for full time employees, so benefits are never guaranteed.
Seasonal Job at the Dadeland store
I love to shop at this store so I thought, Why not work here?! BIG MISTAKE. The night management at the time was horrendous. Yelling at us to move faster to clean the store faster, since the morning crew couldn't clean. The employees were always mean to each other...very low class people. It was a complete soul sucking, slave job. I will never work for this company ever again. I will only shop here.
25% discount
Mean management and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management skills and too many
The management need to be trained how to treat associate correctly and also work.

The Lod, Mod 's need to work on the sales floor- also fold clothes and if there is a long line help the associate and take care of the customers. If a customer needs help on the floor help not get someone else to do it. , and also overseeing the departments to help whats needed (using that there managers to to nothing but walking around with the radio acting important and doing nothing)Having the part time associate do all the work while they just walk around in groups of Lods - taking and eating in the office.

Too many managers more man power needed
employee discount
Kontra érvek
part time and always short in staff over worked underpay
Good!
It was nice to work there, they had lot of training to give you. Friends etc. They was alot to do make appointment for customer to work there. You need to be there on time.
Free lunch
Lunch break, etc
Nice work
Very nice place to be and to deal with costumers and help them on getting the clothes they want and help them on what they really need. Super fun place
Munkahelyi kultúra
large diversity competitive pay with limited hours
very diversified environment. company offers flexible hours. lengthy and long training programs with plenty opportunities to move around withikn the store.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés