Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Metairie, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Metairie, LA31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 815 értékelés megtekintése
productive place
Jc Penney is a good place for work, the only bad thing about this place is not enough hours for work. I always find something to do. I love working in this place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working there,they offer excellent discount to employees and rewards. Very good company to work for.
Very fast pace job, love working with people learning from others and getting the experience. I enjoy working there, they offer excellent discounts and rewards to employees.
Pro érvek
Free lunches now and then on holidays and free incentive.
short breaks.
Sales Associate
I came on as an experienced Sales Associate, so my training was to refresh and learn JCP's way to effectively execute a sales transactions. My most enjoyable part of any given day was to get customers through a long line and to help that indecisive customer save money as we put together a "run-way" outfit.
1,0
review
Horrible job. You aren't properly trained when you get hired. The managers are extremely rude and not helpful. There aren't enough people on shift when closing
Kontra érvek
can't sit, aren't allowed to wear tennis shoes, left alone for most of shift
1,0
JC Penney's was fun
I loved working in the call center with placing orders. Did catalog orders , put out stock, put up displays in women and men department. daily cash handling . All other dusites as signed .
lunches was 30 mins
breaks where 15 mins
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Great
I was a lost prevention officer at JCPenney I really enjoyed the job my job duties was to prevent theft and patrol the lobby for suspicious activity............
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
JCPENNY was my favorite place of employment. My managers were cool and helpful. Training was complete and thorough. Fellow employees didnt mind helping out when in a delimma . Floor manager was always around and working with the crew. During holiday season everyone was in the Christmas spirit which made the employees enjoy their jobs more. Staffs energy was always positive and welcoming.
Decent break. Nice discounts. Its in the mall
Kontra érvek
Lunch is far due to being in the mall lol
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty fun, tho quite stressful.
Working here was pretty stressful and demanding if you are not a morning person and choose to do stocking with this company. The truck shipments would get pretty difficult during the holiday seasons and those trucks can get pretty hot pretty quickly, but overall the pay did feel fair for the amount of work I was putting in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive amd fun work place
Typical day at work would be picking up clothes and helping customers. The hardest part of the job was learning a certain way to fold the clothes or finding where they went in a department.
Very nice place to work
In my department, (fine jewelry) it is very competitive. Sometimes very stressful. I love the knowledge that i have gained in my employment here. They allow you freedom in your dress attire with some restrictions. Management is on point with keeping rules enforced.. Overall, it is a very nice place to work...
Lunch breaks...
Not enough hours
Extremely fast paced
I was always moving around trying to take care of things around the store. The roles were always clear. The mall cleaning staff helped out on busy days.
Pro érvek
The food court was close for lunch.
Kontra érvek
It was always packed for holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the childrens dept. Loved it
I was able to help my elderly customers shop. Help design the floor with new merchandise. Work multiple departments. Work with people I can relate to on different levels. I was able to learn about different cultures. It was a good experience but I had to move on to what I really wanted to do. Medicine!
401K, INSURANCE BENEFITS
MISMANAGEMENT
Feels Like Family
Great place to work and everyone is like family. I've worked In several different stores and they all have that in common. This company really cares about the employees.
Clothing department management
If you spend money on clothing, then working at JCP will give you a huge discount. Good beginning job. Very easy to work your way up to raises and promotions.
Pro érvek
A lot of coupons and discounts
On your feet 24/7
Customer service
JCPENNEY was just all about getting a customer to sign up for a JCP card which I did not like that much because it was almost as if us as employees were forcing the customers to do something they did not want to do.
JC Penney's
JC Penney's was a fun work place. I experience different types of situations dealing with customer service I enjoy working with the public and dealing with the public holidays with very hectic but at the end of the day for holidays we Receive great bonuses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a fun and diverse place to work with alot of space for growth
A typical day at jc penney was always surprising. You would never know what you were going to get from your customers from hour to hour. I've learned that your customers are always your top priority and to always give a little more. My co-workers are very competitive when it comes to driving sales. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to please the customers.
catered holiday lunches
working on thanksgiving
Working with the public
This is a very friendly company, co/workers are like family. Be prepared to work some long hours during the holidays. Very little management since the company went through a lot of reorganization.
Retail Store Environment
The managers were encouraging and helpful. The co-workers were normally happy and engaged into helping customers. The hardest part of my job was constantly being on my feet. The most enjoyable part was just being able to interact with co-workers and customers.
Fun work place
I've learned that every team member has a key role in meeting the company goals
Pro érvek
The relationships that came from working there
The pay
Sales
I really enjoyed working for Penney and I would work there again.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés