JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mesquite, TX

43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 073 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
Merchandise Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, október 8.
come in and take out merchandise or go to recovery and help get the store back to part. The managers are very chilled and not much help to the associates.
money
managers choice of words
2,0
Not a long term job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, június 10.
Management could definitely be better. Required to stay passed scheduled time to clean entire store. Need a Morning Team to straighten up instead of workers who’s been standing for hours already and then have to stay 2-3 hours after closing time to clean. Credit apps are pretty much all managers care about. Get praised for making credit more than providing excellent customer service.
Coworkers
Short Breaks, management, pay
For people starting out.
Commissioned Sell Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, május 16.
Instead of promoting within the company,they would hire someone not having any knowledge of the department and ask you to train him or her. That's al
Dicounts
Kontra érvek
Health care, hours, lack of respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for someone who likes people
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, május 3.
I would refer people to work there good workplace. Management needed to keep manager things to managers only regular associates shouldn't know whats going on in upper management. I fee like it should be a little harder to get on at jcp b/c they hire alot of teenagers who are lazy and who dont like to show up to work and not help clean up at night .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is a Competitive and sometimes fun place to work.
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite. TX.2019, január 18.
J. C. Penney’s is a very fast paced business when dealing with customer’s needs and satisfaction. There are lots of incentives to have fun with everyday plans such as dressing up for particular holidays. Making each day of one week something different to wear during the Christmas holidays. There are rewards for a job well done. There are holiday meals served for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pro érvek
Christmas time has excellent pay potential in fine jewelry.
Kontra érvek
No room for growth. Low pay scales.
Team based store
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, október 24.
The store was very fast paced and fun because it was very competitive and structured. Majority of the people are friendly and try to teach you what you did wrong.
Long breaks
Pay
2,0
na
Customer Service/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, szeptember 19.
worked as a filler. worked floor. cash registers. stockroom. worked on the floor and worked as a filler completeing online orders to b e picked up. some times closed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great store to work in. Good people
Appliance Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, április 22.
Easy place to work in, good employees and management team, can get crazy at some points in the day, good benefits and competitive pay, good for a summer job
Discounts
Part time only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, március 5.
JCP was a fun pace to work people were great and the management would help out with closing and getting everyone out as soon as possible. some cons would be the pay and the location depending on what store you are at can be bad. pros would be the are flexible with hours and will work with you.
1,0
Poor work place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, február 24.
The staff was very messy and unprofessional, the management never wanted to listen to any problems. They forced us to make credits if we didn't get any then we would lose our job.
Great Place If you have clients
Part-time Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, január 17.
If you are a stylist with a book, this would be a great place to work for benefits and a great discount within the store for an employee discount. The people and education classes are great.
JCPenney
Part-Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, október 9.
I learned how to do online orders, cashier, and close register. The culture there is good as well. Everybody is all smiling, laughing, and taking care of business.
Discount
It's okay
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, szeptember 11.
Responsibilities of a JCPenney sales associate include greeting customers, assisting guests with finding merchandise, stocking and organizing product on the sales floor, ringing up purchases, and handling returns and other discrepancies.
Teen job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, szeptember 7.
The store I worked at needs better management.No manager or supervisor knew how to work a cash register. Penneys was a great company to work for they treated you well.Unfortunately I was one of the few that had to retire early or be let go(downsizing 2017)
its a job
low pay and favorites
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Stable Company
Human Resource Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, július 28.
JC Penney is a stable, dependable company. A typical day on the sales floor for a sales associate consists of cashiering tasks, stocking and organizing merchandise, recovery and fitting room maintenance, and always giving excellent customer service. A typical work day for a Manager/Supervisor is divided into maintaining your designated area of responsibility, helping the entire store with customer service needs, and back office duties.
Short time there
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, július 14.
I worked part time for a few months during the "Back to school" Sale. Not much else to say other than I was kept busy. Good enough for me. I worked at a location inside the mall so we always had a theme going for all the seasons.
work place
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, július 14.
My work day is some time slow and some days and can be busy. I've learned that being friendly make customer happy . Really there is nothing hard in postion that I do.
they flexible with hours
stressful and fast paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, május 17.
Working there I thought would be fun, but it had unfair moments and long stressful nights. It really didn't pay enough for having me work overtime a lot. Working with my coworkers was amazing. Everyone was friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
First job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, április 5.
this was a good first job for me. I learned a lot about working retail and I realized that working late nights and weekends was not the best thing for me at the time.
management
Independent Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, március 29.
i like how the company kept a continueing education schedule where we were able to get new techniques. the teachers were well knoledgeable in the area
flexible schedule
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van