Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mesquite, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Mesquite, TX46 értékelés
46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 037 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney would usually be checking people out, helping people with anything they needed. Peer pressure from trying to get people to apply for credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expectations were outrageous. Had somebody running the salon that knew nothing about running a salon making outrageous expectations the way everything was ran with completely uncalled for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad experience It was the worst they didn’t pay you fairly not enough hours not enough money I wasn’t satisfied and happy with that experience and I don’t recommend it to anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is okay, they are very flexible with hours and they will work with you if you communicate with them. The only thing Is that they should start doing raises and promotions for those who have been loyal to the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
come in and take out merchandise or go to recovery and help get the store back to part. The managers are very chilled and not much help to the associates.
money
managers choice of words
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management could definitely be better. Required to stay passed scheduled time to clean entire store. Need a Morning Team to straighten up instead of workers who’s been standing for hours already and then have to stay 2-3 hours after closing time to clean. Credit apps are pretty much all managers care about. Get praised for making credit more than providing excellent customer service.
Coworkers
Short Breaks, management, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Instead of promoting within the company,they would hire someone not having any knowledge of the department and ask you to train him or her. That's al
Dicounts
Kontra érvek
Health care, hours, lack of respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would refer people to work there good workplace. Management needed to keep manager things to managers only regular associates shouldn't know whats going on in upper management. I fee like it should be a little harder to get on at jcp b/c they hire alot of teenagers who are lazy and who dont like to show up to work and not help clean up at night .
Munkahelyi kultúra
J. C. Penney’s is a very fast paced business when dealing with customer’s needs and satisfaction. There are lots of incentives to have fun with everyday plans such as dressing up for particular holidays. Making each day of one week something different to wear during the Christmas holidays. There are rewards for a job well done. There are holiday meals served for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pro érvek
Christmas time has excellent pay potential in fine jewelry.
Kontra érvek
No room for growth. Low pay scales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store was very fast paced and fun because it was very competitive and structured. Majority of the people are friendly and try to teach you what you did wrong.
Long breaks
Pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked as a filler. worked floor. cash registers. stockroom. worked on the floor and worked as a filler completeing online orders to b e picked up. some times closed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy place to work in, good employees and management team, can get crazy at some points in the day, good benefits and competitive pay, good for a summer job
Discounts
Part time only
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a fun pace to work people were great and the management would help out with closing and getting everyone out as soon as possible. some cons would be the pay and the location depending on what store you are at can be bad. pros would be the are flexible with hours and will work with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff was very messy and unprofessional, the management never wanted to listen to any problems. They forced us to make credits if we didn't get any then we would lose our job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a stylist with a book, this would be a great place to work for benefits and a great discount within the store for an employee discount. The people and education classes are great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to do online orders, cashier, and close register. The culture there is good as well. Everybody is all smiling, laughing, and taking care of business.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsibilities of a JCPenney sales associate include greeting customers, assisting guests with finding merchandise, stocking and organizing product on the sales floor, ringing up purchases, and handling returns and other discrepancies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store I worked at needs better management.No manager or supervisor knew how to work a cash register. Penneys was a great company to work for they treated you well.Unfortunately I was one of the few that had to retire early or be let go(downsizing 2017)
its a job
low pay and favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a stable, dependable company. A typical day on the sales floor for a sales associate consists of cashiering tasks, stocking and organizing merchandise, recovery and fitting room maintenance, and always giving excellent customer service. A typical work day for a Manager/Supervisor is divided into maintaining your designated area of responsibility, helping the entire store with customer service needs, and back office duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time for a few months during the "Back to school" Sale. Not much else to say other than I was kept busy. Good enough for me. I worked at a location inside the mall so we always had a theme going for all the seasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work day is some time slow and some days and can be busy. I've learned that being friendly make customer happy . Really there is nothing hard in postion that I do.
they flexible with hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés