Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Merrillville, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Merrillville, IN41 értékelés
41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for second job to just supplement your income, or if you just want a few hours to work, to pass the time, this job is for you. However, unless you are looking to go into management, making a decent money on this job alone will be difficult. There is not room for advancement and there are no benefits available unless you are full time, ie: management. Hours vary depending on business needs. Regular procedure for retail.
Nice Co-workers
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store is ran totally different now, and is a lot slower. Management is really good and nice. I enjoyed working there for the holidays. It was nice to see friends and meeting new friends. I love working with the public.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So called managers really think their employees are dumb. They’re constantly repeating theirselves and have an attitude doing it. The pay sucks including if you have a degree. They don’t care. One of the managers kissing the customers a**, so she won’t have a poor customer service. Even the rules have changed. Terrible place to work. I will try to my hardest to never work retail again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice first job to have. I had very nice supervisors and co-workers. I got accustomed to dealing with customers and answering questions effectively. It was busier during holidays of course.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I greatly enjoyed my job at this company and the management was friendly. The job was not hard and it didn’t make me unsatisfied. It’s just the worst part was I barely got hours and my wages weren’t high enough.
Friendly
Bad Hour, Bad Pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is definitely a great place to work . They give you many opportunities there. They really care about what going on with their workers and it’s a very fun and energetic place to work
Pro érvek
Fun, flexible hours, they care about your well being
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Good schedule and good management. They work to train and coach you to better yourself in your department. Always looking for you to grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work it was busy often fast paced and very creative
Unfortunately the stores all closed throughout the company nation

wide and we all lost our full-time jobs and benefits
Safe environment and clean
Kontra érvek
Store closed and we all lost our jobs and benefits...cut many full-time workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenneys was fun for me, considering I’m very good with customer service ! Our employees were always on time arriving at work. We all provided excellent customer service and did our best to make customers happy, even when we were always busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
unfortunately i don't believe i worked there long enough to paint an accurate picture. It was a difficult but solemn job. you were left basically to your own devices and expected to pick up as you went.
lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
In commission sales I enjoyed promoting products by telling customers the product details, how it was made, what it was made from. Also recommending the best uses of the products, and which product would best suit their needs. I hated telling them that the products they most often sought were out of their price range.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for college students, or even high school students. Its a nice place of employment for someone who is looking for some extra money in their pocket. Some managers do come off pretty rude and disrespectful at times but other managers are great
Munkahelyi kultúra
There arent too many good things I can say about this place. A lot of micromanaging as if you dont know how to do your job. Late hours, you cant leave until the store is clean so you may be stuck there til 3 AM.
short breaks, job, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a good mix of work and play within the store. You can become close with your peers in each department and gain knowledge from other seasoned workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J c Penney was my first job ever , i learned how to manage inventory with in a year , manage counting , and also keep up with my area , help customers and stock as well .
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has a long history of delivering exceptional products to the american masses without costing an exceptional price. It offers an amazing photo lounge, glasses and eye exams, clothing, and beauty products offered by Sephora.
Pro érvek
Large break room, extra hours over the holidays
Kontra érvek
Long nights (this was also when I was in high school)
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is great for someone starting out or a college student who can't devote much time to working but that's about it. If you really need money to pay the bills this is not it. The pay isn't that great and the amount of work you get depends on the company's budget, which at times can be very bad. You're also hassled about opening credit cards for customers. A lot of your job ratings are based on this which is not fair because your job rating only depends on if someone wants to make that financial decision or not.
Great team environment
Kontra érvek
Low pay, credit card quotas, not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall decent company, great staff to work along with. Pay raise sucks, workload is sometimes a lot in and manger gives little time to do it.
Geat emplo
Pay Sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stocking shoes, apparel, and accessories, helping customers find what they are looking for and ringing them up at point of sale is a big portion of the work day and the great diversity and business leaves you with a fun productive day that goes by quickly. There is always somewhere you are needed to help and easily find dependability in management and your coworkers.

Hardest part of the job was dealing with customers that did not want to listen to reasoning with issues that could be easily resolved and gave everyone trying to make their experience great a hard time without thanks. Yet its something you see everywhere and is hardly a reason not to work somewhere.

As long as somebody is willing to deal with annual budget cuts and a constantly unstable work schedule, it's worth looking at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My team together to improve the stander of our department. my manager acknowledges our work, and give us praises daily. i love my job, it is fast pace, and rewarding. The best part of my job is meeting new people, and conversing with the customer daily.
monthly parties
lack of work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney is a great place to work s my first retail job. They are very good with working with your schedule and helping you to move up in the company.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés