JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Merrillville, IN

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 623 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was very helpful and nice.
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, szeptember 25.
It was a nice first job to have. I had very nice supervisors and co-workers. I got accustomed to dealing with customers and answering questions effectively. It was busier during holidays of course.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Management Bad Hours
JCPenney Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, július 14.
I greatly enjoyed my job at this company and the management was friendly. The job was not hard and it didn’t make me unsatisfied. It’s just the worst part was I barely got hours and my wages weren’t high enough.
Friendly
Bad Hour, Bad Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, március 15.
Jcpenny is definitely a great place to work . They give you many opportunities there. They really care about what going on with their workers and it’s a very fun and energetic place to work
Pro érvek
Fun, flexible hours, they care about your well being
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Product Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, március 7.
Great place to work. Good schedule and good management. They work to train and coach you to better yourself in your department. Always looking for you to grow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good place to work we were in the Home Store separate from the Southlake mall
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, január 7.
Good place to work it was busy often fast paced and very creative
Unfortunately the stores all closed throughout the company nation
wide and we all lost our full-time jobs and benefits
Safe environment and clean
Kontra érvek
Store closed and we all lost our jobs and benefits...cut many full-time workers
Sales associate
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, július 30.
Working at JCPenneys was fun for me, considering I’m very good with customer service ! Our employees were always on time arriving at work. We all provided excellent customer service and did our best to make customers happy, even when we were always busy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
seasonal
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, július 27.
unfortunately i don't believe i worked there long enough to paint an accurate picture. It was a difficult but solemn job. you were left basically to your own devices and expected to pick up as you went.
lunch breaks
Busy Retail workplace
Furniture/Window Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, május 3.
In commission sales I enjoyed promoting products by telling customers the product details, how it was made, what it was made from. Also recommending the best uses of the products, and which product would best suit their needs. I hated telling them that the products they most often sought were out of their price range.
Great starter job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, május 3.
This is a great job for college students, or even high school students. Its a nice place of employment for someone who is looking for some extra money in their pocket. Some managers do come off pretty rude and disrespectful at times but other managers are great
1,0
Lots of micromanaging
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, február 20.
There arent too many good things I can say about this place. A lot of micromanaging as if you dont know how to do your job. Late hours, you cant leave until the store is clean so you may be stuck there til 3 AM.
short breaks, job, management
Fun workplace
Operations Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2017, október 10.
There is a good mix of work and play within the store. You can become close with your peers in each department and gain knowledge from other seasoned workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Interesting
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2017, július 25.
J c Penney was my first job ever , i learned how to manage inventory with in a year , manage counting , and also keep up with my area , help customers and stock as well .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Affordable fashions, Photos, Beauty, Eyecare
Cashier/Recovery Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2017, április 19.
JCPenney has a long history of delivering exceptional products to the american masses without costing an exceptional price. It offers an amazing photo lounge, glasses and eye exams, clothing, and beauty products offered by Sephora.
Pro érvek
Large break room, extra hours over the holidays
Kontra érvek
Long nights (this was also when I was in high school)
2,0
Life at JC Penney
Works as part-time sales associate and cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2017, március 4.
It is great for someone starting out or a college student who can't devote much time to working but that's about it. If you really need money to pay the bills this is not it. The pay isn't that great and the amount of work you get depends on the company's budget, which at times can be very bad. You're also hassled about opening credit cards for customers. A lot of your job ratings are based on this which is not fair because your job rating only depends on if someone wants to make that financial decision or not.
Great team environment
Kontra érvek
Low pay, credit card quotas, not enough hours
Sales Support
Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2017, január 26.
Overall decent company, great staff to work along with. Pay raise sucks, workload is sometimes a lot in and manger gives little time to do it.
Geat emplo
Pay Sucks
Fun warm atmosphere
Stylist - Hair Salon (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2016, szeptember 26.
Stocking shoes, apparel, and accessories, helping customers find what they are looking for and ringing them up at point of sale is a big portion of the work day and the great diversity and business leaves you with a fun productive day that goes by quickly. There is always somewhere you are needed to help and easily find dependability in management and your coworkers.

Hardest part of the job was dealing with customers that did not want to listen to reasoning with issues that could be easily resolved and gave everyone trying to make their experience great a hard time without thanks. Yet its something you see everywhere and is hardly a reason not to work somewhere.

As long as somebody is willing to deal with annual budget cuts and a constantly unstable work schedule, it's worth looking at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great team work in my department
Team Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN 464102016, május 5.
My team together to improve the stander of our department. my manager acknowledges our work, and give us praises daily. i love my job, it is fast pace, and rewarding. The best part of my job is meeting new people, and conversing with the customer daily.
monthly parties
lack of work hours
great
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2016, április 26.
JcPenney is a great place to work s my first retail job. They are very good with working with your schedule and helping you to move up in the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun people to work with both co-workers and customers
Windows & Certified Shoe Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2016, március 23.
I enjoyed selling window coverings along with shoes. My co-workers were so much fun to work with. This was a great part time job as the hours were very flexible while I had a full time job and when I was going to school. My supervisor was great to work with.
Flexible schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy my work. I love working with and meeting new people. I like to stay busy.
Department Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2016, február 14.
On a normal day I assign my team members what they will be doing for that day.I am friendly and provide excellent customer service to every customer and assist them in what they're looking for.
I work with a great group of people where we work together to get projects done. When my work day is done I close register down, lock doors, turn lights off and arm the building. Hardest part of my job is getting a project done while the store is open with limited people and limited hours.
Pro érvek
I have a great boss and work with a lot of good people.
Kontra érvek
I don't know what direction the company is going and we're not getting 40 hours a week.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van