Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Merced, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Merced, CA20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time on the floor was great. Wonderful people and environment. Managers are great. If you are looking to advance in the company, that process is slow.
Good people
Slow advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a place where you can move up in the company. I enjoy working there . My co worker are a great group of people. I have been with the company over 10 years and is still working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at jcpennys. It is a non stressful job. My associates and managers are extremely nice to work with. Management always let you know when you are doing a great job. The only thing I don’t like is we always have to push credit application to are customers. That can be annoying to customers . Thcustomers get sometimes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager was so terrible. She definitely had her favorites. Very hard to work with, she constantly talked down on her employees. I stuck it out as long as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in shoes/luggage department...I met friendly people and for the most part, enjoyed being there. This was a part-time job for me and a typical shift was four to six hours and very routine.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed working with public./selling shoes
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job was really easy its just annoying to fold clothes and then watch it get messy again. The fitting room is annoying to fix cx leave the clothes there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenneys is a great part-time job, it is definitely for students or people who love working in a fast pace environment. The employees make work fun..
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would obviously be dealing with customers. It can be stressful but also fun. The most enjoyable part about working customer service would have to be interacting with customers and learning something new every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for new upcoming stylist great training. Management is encouraging and supportive. The store and salon Have great customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did this as a volunteer. i knew i wanted to be in the health field so i gave it a try. You grow very attached to the older people that are there. We helped with their lunches and daily activites.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working at the Salon. Having every hair product available to you without cost is Great!! The Salon handles all of the promoting which really helps. There are always clients coming in. The only draw back I had was that the store manager was running the salon and had no knowledge of how a salon works. Other than that the experience was great!!
Pro érvek
Great Place to work, lots of clients, lots of advertising
managers inexperience in Salon business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having a typical day at work requires me to be aware of my jobs duties. I would make sure my area is well organized and my racks we well set up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managing the cashier, and customer service. Management is great, and co-workers are very friendly. Enjoyable part is meeting new customers, and learning new things while on the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job to gain experience, but do not be fooled. You may never get a promotion by just simply going above and beyond what is required. There are people who have been working for this company for 20+ years and are still getting paid hourly. However, that may be their choice, but is does not compensate well for those looking to pursue a career in retail. Great beginning experience for those needing a part-time job. Fun work environment and great learning experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved JCP!! It was its own family and everyone was a part of it! Great hours and i overall just wish it wasnt seasonal! I enjoyed helping customers and working with great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all it was a good place to work will a lot of incentives. Nice people and enjoyed working with the public and side by side with management. Building relationships with my co-workers was a great experience all in all. I would definitely welcome the chance to work there again and recommend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good environment although, didn't like the co-workers there. They slacked off to much causing me to pick up their work. Either than that I would recommend working at a JC Penney where people work together.
Pro érvek
ok pay, you get to window shop while working
Kontra érvek
too much drama. I felt like the only worker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good seasonal job as an undergrad, i enjoyed the good hours and friendly management team we had.
amazing boss
seasonal only
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's is a great place to work. For all the discount price and the sales. overall some of the people there arent so friendly. But in returned the hours aren't so good too. But then it helps out to sometimes because i family times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help assist customers and bring joy to there life!! Great managment and good personnel.
flexiable work schedule
not very many hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés