JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mentor, OH

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 466 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work days went by good !
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, szeptember 17.
Jcpenny is a good job opportunity for a teenager !! The pay is good and the employees are very nice :) the days went by at a good pace . The customers were very respectful towards me:)
Love my tribe
Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, szeptember 4.
I absolutely love working for JCPenney. I started just about six years ago as a stylist and from there promoted to a Salon Manager. I’ve had so many opportunities with this company that I couldn’t of found anywhere else. I will continue to grow with this company and try to give them back everything they have given to me. If you want to find your TRIBE then apply!
Pro érvek
Benefits, 401k, rich commission, family atmosphere, the team!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Need more imprvement
Cashier, Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, augusztus 4.
checking out customers' puchases, folding pants or shirts.
how to use register, deal with mad customers.
Many things about management should be improve.
Advertisement sometimes not fair to loyal customers.
some customers are mean and rude.
most of the woerking parts are easy.
Pro érvek
employee benefit not bad.
Kontra érvek
working place should be cleaned more often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-Workers couldn't have been better
Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, május 11.
The JCP company itself was a good employer. They did need to
implement a training program. You were thrown in with the wolves from the get-go. Wolves had their own work, and often didn't have any time to help new hires. On the total up side, the people I worked with, were the most conscientious people I could have ever worked with. We were all on the support team, and with the exception of the too young of a supervisor, everyone knew the definition of 'support'.
The team was just that. A team. If one of us faltered, the others were there to help. The job was indeed fast paced, and could at times, because of said supervisor, be stressful, however, the work was very rewarding, and I truly loved the women and men I worked with daily. If the company, JCPenney knew of the types of discrimination that was put forth on a daily basis, they, I would hope, be appalled.
However, after having said that, I have to thank the company and the management for their hiring of me. I did, in fact, enjoy my position on the morning support team. And when I was later put on the floor to do recovery, I also encountered the most wonderful employees there, as well. Cashiers are none better. Leads are all helpful, yet assertive. They need to get their job done. Everyone down on the floor were SO capable. I would recommend any job position to any friend, especially if they were to work on the a.m. support team.
Pro érvek
co-workers were none better.
Kontra érvek
being discriminated against for age, creed, type of 'speech', etc. by supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
As soon as you're hired, you will turn around and look for other employment!
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, április 1.
I have three years under my belt at this place I let me tell you don't waste your time nor energy! The management is sad, when an associate need a manager to do their job, they don't and pass the buck on to you/others. But let something go wrong then it's the associate fault and they want to micromanage you and talk to you and treat you like a child.

It's unprofessional a supervisor yelled at me in front of customers on the floor, another accused me of smoking in the bathroom ( i was in the stall relieving myself)! They want to rush you, and oh don't injury yourself, then you will become replaceable! They are understaffed you might not get a break! It's more like a high school than an establishment, oh and don't tell your business especially if it's sensitive/delicate people talk to much and with say negative things about you for no reason at all! The pay isn't worth it!

They can never keep people because of the shenanigans! If you can AVOID this place, the old crew (the good crew) left for a reason!
Pro érvek
Discount on everything just about
Kontra érvek
poor management, no room for career growth, benefits suck, policy for fmla sucks, lack of communication, high school drama/pettiness
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
jcpenny
Sale representative /support team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2018, november 18.
collect hangers from quads/ cashier post
Answer to calls from manager about fixture problems
Help costumers with any questions while on the sales floor
Take down or create entire display structures
Wrap boxes
N/A
poor management, low wage
fun work place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2018, november 17.
Everyone worked well together. There was always to motivating incentive( pot lucks, employee anniversary celebration, great morning meetings and a staff of management that really cares.)
sales incentives
Kontra érvek
Late hours and over nights for holidays.
2,0
Unorganized mess
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2018, október 9.
Wouldn't recommend working here at all. The company is quite a mess and management at multiple stores I have been to are incompetent and do not follow policy any time a customer makes a fuss.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Terrible experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2018, február 27.
One of the managers never approved of my availability & always decline it & the co workers was rude & disrespctful. Only liked one manager & a few co workers
Break room
Managers, discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work while finding your career
Furniture and Window Coverings Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2017, szeptember 12.
For students and those who don't know what they want to do for the rest of their lives that do not mind working directly with the public, this was a great job. Great discount on all store goods and you're encouraged to use it to wear their merchandise to work.
discounts
advancement opportunity
Not bad but not good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2017, augusztus 21.
Everything was good there except management and compensation, the coworkers are okay in the beginning but then it feels like they tear you down, I had a few mental break downs because of them. I would literally be crying in front of the customers.
Pro érvek
It gives you something to do for money
Kontra érvek
The coworkers, management, and compensation
Poorly managed and disorganized
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2017, május 18.
I've been working at JCP for over a year and it is the most horrible job. The managers are horrible and punish you for not making credit goals. Constant complaints from customers due to how poorly organized the store is. Customers are frequently rude about coupon exclusions and are very disrespectful towards associates. Do not recommend!!!!!
Fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
Long hours, too many hours, poor/rude management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Understanding management & Fun workplaces you will enjoy working here
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2017, április 2.
Management is very understanding of life emergencies/issues as long as you notify them. Very friendly employees everyone's like a big family. It's also a fun workplace they often buy lunch and donuts sometimes in the mornings. They also have a lot of fun theme days such as cavs gear or jeans day which is really awesome and gives the workplace a lot of life.
Great management, Fun workplace
Kontra érvek
Long hours/ very busy during holidays
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2016, augusztus 24.
great management good team work. Customers are good and don't have nasty attitudes! Management is also good with scheduling and very understanding!!!!
review
Merchandising Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2015, május 14.
Great company to work for as far as co-workers go. Unfortunately hard work goes unrecognized and you are made to feel disposable even after 20 years of dedication to the company.
co-workers
company politics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Good Experience
Mentor Avenue (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2014, február 19.
Typical day for me is helping in the customer service department or .com/catalog, as we call it. Good company to work for, everyday is fun.
Pro érvek
Charge app bonus, gift card giveaways, money raffles
great customer service
Cashier/Zoner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2014, február 12.
I enjoyed learning many different things. I worked with several wonderful people.The employees were great and even my supervisor was very easy to get along with. I used the cash register and helped out customers when needed. I loved the interaction with the customers and the people i worked with.
Pro érvek
wonderful group of people to work with
Kontra érvek
not enough hours being given
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, other team members were nice
Inventory/Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2013, április 11.
JCPenney was a nice job to have. The hours were reasonable, the work space was clean and safe and the other team members were friendly
good hours, ok pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
A scary place to work
Cashier/Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2013, március 13.
With the uncertainty of the company right now, things are very scary. I love the people I work with and the merchandise. The new CEO and his strategies scare me. We have lost alot of great people, yet they still hire for the positions they vacated. This does not make good business sense to me. Things are very uncertain. You do not know if you will have a job from day to day. I realize all jobs have a certain amount of stress, but not 24/7. I want to work, I love to work. Retirement is not the option I want to look forward to and Penneys at this time is not helping.
prices, discounts
Kontra érvek
all the stress, return policy (there is not one in place)
Sales Dept. Store
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2013, február 13.
Everyday I would straighten up my dept. and operate the register for sales purchases.

I enjoyed working here because it was a starter job. I was very young at the time so it was a fun job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van