JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Menomonee Falls, WI

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 631 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Not Great
Home Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2019, december 2.
It's retail. The management was bad. The store cleanliness was terrible. Benefits were awful. the company as a whole just seems disarray. Some of my coworkers made it worthwhile.
Fun & Wide range to learn from
Product Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2019, április 2.
Talking specifically on my experiences working at JCPenney has been great for the most part. I love the work that I do. Have a good work crew. I've learned to manage almost every department in the store. I do have to say the management used to be better. Not as experienced or productive in running the store as a whole. The communication needs to improve. The on floor associates do most of the work. Most enjoyable part of my job is when I come in I actually enjoy what I do and make people happy in doing so. I also have my work family who can always make me smile and understand what's going on around the store. We do have a nice break room for the employees but we definetly need some updates on equipment and renovations to improve the look of the store to make our customers happy and comfortable when purchasing items from us.
Pro érvek
On holidays employees get free meals and holiday parties
Kontra érvek
No communication between departments and on our goals and numbers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at as part time
SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, november 7.
There people were great, the schedule was wondering consider having no kids at the time. I would definitely recommend working at JCPenney to all my friends and if I could I wouldn't mind doing that job as a part-time job just for fun.
Great for High School
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, augusztus 24.
I think that JCPenney's was a good job for a high school, and early college student. They were pretty good at getting the amount of hours you wanted and able to work with schedules. Also a lot of weekend hours for students that the full time staff didn't want to work.
Flexible with students
Can't have a vacation from July through January
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a fun place to work at
Merchandise Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, július 20.
JCP is a great place to work at if you are just starting in the work environment as well as great people and experiences. We believe that all the associates should get recognized for their great work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work for.
Sales Support Specilist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, május 15.
All the employees work as a team assisting one another. It was a healthy environment everyone got along with each other. The hardest part of the job was standing on your feet for hours.
discounts
breaks was short
good work environment
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, március 13.
Provide your own tools. minimum wage or commission. biweekly pay.
six months after start date to start making commission or you will get written up and fired after 3 write ups. you must promote yourself.
Pro érvek
good work environment and education and discount
Kontra érvek
low pay. not a lot of clients unless your established
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Women's Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2017, november 16.
Had to work early and stay late. I had to fold and reorganize clothes. Had to work the cash register if needed. Management was friendly and able to help, The hardest part of the job was looking for clothes in the stock room. The most enjoyable part was working with a team.
hours, team effrot
Kontra érvek
staying late and not getting paid
Bad Hours
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2017, június 8.
Management was very rude at times, although most of these people do not currently work there anymore. The pay was not good either. The hours were long and they would keep you there past your shift many times.
Cashier
Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2017, április 24.
At the store it was seasonal job. Where I had the ability to work in the jewelry department and also be a cashier. On the weekend was able to do the stocking and tag the clothing.
It used to be better.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2016, december 16.
I have been working at jcpenney's for a long time and I have noto liked the direction the store is going. The store used to be such a friendly environment, filled with people working hard as well as having fun and store and staying productive. Every holiday and special event was really something to look forward to in the store and everyone respected and worked well with the other. However, with recent management things have really gone downhill. The managers are rude, they don't have any compassion for associates, and expect too much out of a less than minimal staff leaving associates to be the ones to take the hostility of angry customers. Not to mention the high rate in which people apply and then quit. Many of the managers do not know the information about the store that they should either. It has become an incredibly unpleasant work environment over all.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers, fair discount, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Work environment, management, shifts, lacking in communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Great Experience
Customer Service/Sales/Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2016, június 7.
With this being my very first job I found that it was very helpful in learning the workforce. I enjoyed the people I worked with and the company was great. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Nice, Helpful, Flexible Schedule
nice store
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2016, január 26.
nice store to work for, great employee discount, low pay, low hours.
nice people to work with. fun work environment.good training.nice customers.company cares about their employees. decent benefits even for part time employee. over all decent place to work.
great discount
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Pleasant environment as a Support/Replensihment Associate
Replenishment/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2015, március 20.
A typical day consisted of being to work between 4-6am. I would help unload the truck and would either organize hang/folded merchandise by department and size. I would then put the merchandise in the department it belonged to. Sometimes with new merchandise I had to problem solve on the spot with moving racks and finding places to place new merchandise. I also had to make merchandise were in the correct price points/racks. I would also assist with pricing and signing. Sometimes the company would want a department changed around so I assisted with rearranging sets.

The hardest part of the job, at least for me initially, was speed. Merchandise had to be off the truck, organized, put on the floor, and priced correctly before the store opened. There were often obstacles with wrong pricing. new signs having to be printed or changed, trying to find or create a place for new merchandise, etc. Trying to be accurate while being pressured to be fast was frustrating. However, after a couple month it becomes second nature and a lot easier and faster.

Also the lack of flexibility with employee availability. When I changed my work availability because of college it was approved but it wasn't honored. Also, the understanding of life events wasn't taken into consideration. As a single mom with a year and a half year old things would come up (mainly illness during winter) where she could not be at daycare so I couldn't make it to work. I had a doctors excuse for every missed day as well as prove from the daycare that she was not allowed to attend those days, but JCPenney policy doesn't
  több... take them. No matter what the situation, unless jury duty, a call in would be counted as a failure to report and after a certain amount the employee would be terminated.

The best part of my job was the environment of the store. The management at JCPenney really went out of their way to be supportive and understanding. Even though the policies may be unfair the managers were never condescending or angry. The opportunities for advancement were vast and employees were never limited to the amount of training they were interested in. The environment in general was fun, caring, accepting, and honestly very supportive. It was one of the most pleasant places I have worked in.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Great environment, fantastic employees and managers, and a fun place to work
Kontra érvek
Lack of flexibility with scheduling and availability, not family friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers weren't very attentive.
SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee falls, wi2013, január 19.
The associates were all really nice, but the managers didn't really listen to the needs of customers or the needs of the associate. It was a great 2 years of working there but they really need help in the management retail department.
Beautiful salon!
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2012, október 6.
This is the best salon I've worked in. Very clean, organized and very up to date. The staff is AWESOME and the manager is EXCELLENT. Offered a wide variety of services such as, haircutting, styling, perms, relaxers, color, highlighting, hair carmelizing, facial and body waxing.
Pro érvek
very good to the employees and has opportunities for advancement
Kontra érvek
lower walk-in traffic, can be challenging for a newer stylist, but great for hair veterans who already have an established clientele.
Fast paced friendly environment
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2012, június 20.
JC Penney is a very pleasant place to work with G.R.E.A.T customer service. The managers and staff are very friendly and it's a real team environment. I learned how to catalog look up and use their cash registers. The hardest part of the job is going home and the most enjoyable part is coming in. I recommend working their to anyone who love helping others and enjoy being apart of a real team.
Pro érvek
free lunch, competitions, win prizes, and great discounts
A Company to start
Customer Service/ Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2012, május 15.
Providing outstanding customer service. making sure that every department is clean and put back together. Making sure that racks are sized and tables are folded neatly. Rearranging items if need be. I learned all of my skills from there cashier, how to add on to a sale, how to finish with a customer so that they would love to come back and that they would tell friends or family about our company. The most enjoyable part of my ob is that I am able to help others with there need and that if there is a customer that is not too happy that once I am done with them they will have a big smile on there face.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van