Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Memphis, TN72 értékelés
72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good place to work to gain experience. I worked part time so they scheduled me when I was available. Some of the employees could do better by doing the job they were hired for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can honestly say that I love my job. It’s not just work, we actually have fun. My supervisors are always helpful. Flexible work schedule. I have no complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP allowed me some flexibility and the pay was okay for the job. Work environment was very pleasant and Manager allowed you to do your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review of JCPenney is good. The workers are like your second family. You’ll get to know the whole staff within your first week. The hours are good as well as the pay.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never work at jcpenney again. You aren’t appreciated and you have to work really hard for a very little amount of money. The day’s you want off you never get because HR does what she wants to do. And all the managers are messy and never like the new hires.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The best supervisor ever. Giving customer service was awesome. I really enjoyed working here. My hour were great. My team I worked with was fabulous. Morning meeting was very helpful to what department was up or down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store managers instructed the supervisors to lock the associates in at night until the store was completely clean to his standards. Store manager and assistant played favorites and didn’t promote from within. There’s no structure or organization, couldn’t get anyone relief for lunch breaks. If you spoke up your hours were cut and those that showed integrity were punished for others lack of integrity and work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wealth of retail knowledge and experience throughout the company. A company that has been focused on the customer for 100+ years. They strive to focus on the customer experience and making the shopping experience a memorable one to keep the customer coming back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney is a fun friendly place to work. It's fast pace depending on the day. You meet new people everyday. You get help them pick out clothes, make them laugh. Also the customers get to use coupons Everytime they shop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the managers stick together even if one is wrong I got transferred to another area in the store because one person said I didn't have good customer service... I worked in retail for 3 years under 7 different managers before going there and always got complements on my customer service the store managers don't know what's going on in the store only he say she say
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No one answers the phones or checks voicemails.
They don't prevent problems. They wait for problems to occur and then they might address them.

Aside from management, it's an alright job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was happy when I first accepted the job. I was hired on the spot but as the months start to roll around. Managers starts to show there true colors. Your hours are basically based off of productivity. You need to get careplans and JCPenney cards which is sometimes hard because the customer either doesn’t want another credit card or the warranty is just to high. Overall, I enjoy working in the jewelry department and I also enjoy some of my co workers.
Flexibility
Kontra érvek
No 15 min breaks, only 30 min lunches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a pleasant place to work for. The environment was nice and the fellow coworkers were also. They store was busy most of the time and fast paced is always fun. I loved working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the jobs keeps you working. there is always something to do, the managers are fairly cool. they expect a lot out of you. and sometimes if you have worked there long enough they will spread you to thin with the work load they give you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not my best job I have worked before but I would work there again of they were a better company to work for but they are not so I did not try to stay there.
discounts
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're a great worker thats dedicated and determine to get your job done no matter how long it takes. This is the place. I loved the experienced very calm and relaxed pace place to work.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the salon. set prices were low. have to be able to build your ticket. Tips were. Good place to start for 1st time stylist. good discount. Good products in the salon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never worked retail so this has been a new experience for me. I prefer the office or medical field where I belong. I do admit this company seems to be struggling. Just from when I started everything has seemed to go downhill. The turnaround of new employees has gotten worse. Even the management seem to be overly stressed which of course affects all.
Discount
work every holiday
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a company just like the rest, they're only looking out for themselves. There's no room for growth and advancement, and the culture needs a MAJOR shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment. Needs more thorough training for management. Not confident in corporate leadership, seems as they don't have a direction in place for the future. Seems to be going in all different directions.
compensation
lack of training
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Jcpenney as a whole. It's a nice fun place to work with flexible hours. I love the way we have morning meetings every morning to help us know what areas we did good in and what areas to improve in . It allows me to have great customer service.
Flexible hours