JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 464 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pricing Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 12.
Great place to work. The best supervisor ever. Giving customer service was awesome. I really enjoyed working here. My hour were great. My team I worked with was fabulous. Morning meeting was very helpful to what department was up or down.
Great Place to Work
Assistant Manager of Merchandising and Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 22.
A wealth of retail knowledge and experience throughout the company. A company that has been focused on the customer for 100+ years. They strive to focus on the customer experience and making the shopping experience a memorable one to keep the customer coming back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a fun and musical place to work at.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 13.
Working at JCPenney is a fun friendly place to work. It's fast pace depending on the day. You meet new people everyday. You get help them pick out clothes, make them laugh. Also the customers get to use coupons Everytime they shop.
Poor management
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 29.
All of the managers stick together even if one is wrong I got transferred to another area in the store because one person said I didn't have good customer service... I worked in retail for 3 years under 7 different managers before going there and always got complements on my customer service the store managers don't know what's going on in the store only he say she say
2,0
Poor management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 8.
No one answers the phones or checks voicemails.
They don't prevent problems. They wait for problems to occur and then they might address them.
Aside from management, it's an alright job.
Very flexible.
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 27.
I was happy when I first accepted the job. I was hired on the spot but as the months start to roll around. Managers starts to show there true colors. Your hours are basically based off of productivity. You need to get careplans and JCPenney cards which is sometimes hard because the customer either doesn’t want another credit card or the warranty is just to high. Overall, I enjoy working in the jewelry department and I also enjoy some of my co workers.
Flexibility
Kontra érvek
No 15 min breaks, only 30 min lunches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, friendly place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 25.
This was a pleasant place to work for. The environment was nice and the fellow coworkers were also. They store was busy most of the time and fast paced is always fun. I loved working here.
very productive
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 5.
the jobs keeps you working. there is always something to do, the managers are fairly cool. they expect a lot out of you. and sometimes if you have worked there long enough they will spread you to thin with the work load they give you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
not my best job
Store/Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 30.
not my best job I have worked before but I would work there again of they were a better company to work for but they are not so I did not try to stay there.
discounts
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Jcpenney
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 16.
If you're a great worker thats dedicated and determine to get your job done no matter how long it takes. This is the place. I loved the experienced very calm and relaxed pace place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Salon
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 12.
I worked in the salon. set prices were low. have to be able to build your ticket. Tips were. Good place to start for 1st time stylist. good discount. Good products in the salon.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first experience with retail. Have nothing to compare it to.
Lead Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 3.
I have never worked retail so this has been a new experience for me. I prefer the office or medical field where I belong. I do admit this company seems to be struggling. Just from when I started everything has seemed to go downhill. The turnaround of new employees has gotten worse. Even the management seem to be overly stressed which of course affects all.
Discount
work every holiday
Poor Business Ethics
Appliances Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, január 24.
JC Penney is a company just like the rest, they're only looking out for themselves. There's no room for growth and advancement, and the culture needs a MAJOR shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good hours for retail
Assistant General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  memphis tn2017, november 6.
Good work environment. Needs more thorough training for management. Not confident in corporate leadership, seems as they don't have a direction in place for the future. Seems to be going in all different directions.
compensation
lack of training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun environment
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, augusztus 16.
I love Jcpenney as a whole. It's a nice fun place to work with flexible hours. I love the way we have morning meetings every morning to help us know what areas we did good in and what areas to improve in . It allows me to have great customer service.
Flexible hours
Pay rate
Excellent Working Environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, július 22.
The management here definitely takes care of their employees and reward those who work hard and take pride in what they do. It is a healthy working environment and the people here are very friendly.
Pro érvek
The company offers great benefits and perks for employees.
Kontra érvek
The work schedule varies because it is customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A good place to work
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, június 20.
A typical work day come in and get busy and help out others if needed. I've learned how to vision the store and put merchandise in the order where they will be put out so u won't run all around which is time consuming. It's a really laid back job but u do have crunch time because u have new things coming in. The hardest part is when there's no room to put anything out so that slows u down a lot. The enjoyable part is that the staff is friendly and everyone is helpfull
discounts
short hours
Great assistance with customers
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, június 5.
Providing customer service for customers
making revenue and commission with the company
willing to assist with full time and part time jobs
reasonable pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice and fun environment.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, június 4.
meeting new people everyday was enjoyable for me. i enjoy customer service and meeting people. i really enjoy helping people with their fashions as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Good place to work.
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, június 3.
Good place to work. Discount is good. Friendly co workers. They promote from inside. Vacation time and 401k. Good benefit. Family environment. Some time you may get overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van