Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Melbourne, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Melbourne, FL23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a second job for earning extra money through the holidays. Holiday season was very busy. The hiring manager was great! She does so much work for this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with wonderful team. Experienced great leadership. Enjoyed the work/life balance. Many loyal customers to work with. Would go back if the opportunity was available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hiring manager at the time was really nice and helpful. The work environment was pretty welcoming, it was a really interesting first job. The discounts were pretty nice as well. The only difficult part was during holidays and when we had sales throughout the store. It got pretty hectic, but that's to be expected when working in a retail store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
-A typical day at work for me is non-stop. Certain days I am the MOD, others I am in meetings, coaching my associates and taking care of the omni business in the store.
-I have learned how to become a servant leader during my growth into my supervisor position.

-The culture with in the company is like no other, we come together to offer great customer service.

-The most difficult part of my job, having to adjust not only myself, but associates to very difficult decisions that are not in my control.

-The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to stay busy throughout the day and meet new people each day I work, no matter what I am doing.
Always busy
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for me at work was great, I loved working with the customers and taking there photos.
My manager Sabrina at the time, has got to me my favorite manager to ever work with.

The work place culture was very nice.

The hardest part of my job was trying to no take way to many photos, because we were limited on the camera.

I just loved working there and taking photographic memories.
Pro érvek
Positive vibe, good environment, good breaks in between sessions.
Healthcare, hours, HR
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job was enjoyable for the most part except for the unrealistic expectations that they wanted for putting all the clothes in stack on the shelves because the store was very small.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time for a little over 5 years. I enjoyed the people I worked with and the people I met while working. The customers were great but the upper management at the time was not so great
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked in the eye department. I cant speak for the store in its self, But it was a great experience. The eye department is ran separate from the store.
working with the doctor
Kontra érvek
not enough training and night shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked with JcPennys a couple of times and enjoyed it. except the second time I found it to be a bit more stressfull than the first time I worked there. They kept telling me that if I made a mistake on differant things like the kiosque it would be a reason to terminate me. They also had quite aot of problems with thier time clock. I don't know if they ever remedied the issue. but many of us were in agreement that they needed to invest in a new one.They had a list of people who needed to see hr personel and it must of had over a hundred names on the list. I know I would clock out for lunch break and in again and it wouldn't even recognise that you had. Any way it was ongoing and wasn't sure if it was some kind of joke they were trying to pull on the employees. Also I suppose it could be me but I am really not loving the way they hire people in large groups. It feels very impersonal like I'm just another number or face in the crowd.
enjoyed helping people
need a new ime clock
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was lucky enough to have some amazing managers that guided me through my first job experience and always taught me more about the company. After working for a holiday seasons I was trained to specialize in Levi's jeans and managed that section. There were two managers working per shift and they were always willing to help when needed.
helpful managers
short breaks, unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job. at first it was nice because I never worked, but when you get more responsibilities financially, it's not enough. the pay is pretty bad.
Pro érvek
good beginner job. easy work, great people to work with
Kontra érvek
bad pay, inconsistent hrs, no raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
The expectations are difficult to meet, and standards are held very high. Great team to work for, but absolutely not enough pay for the amount of work required.
Good team
Kontra érvek
horrible upper management, and not enough pay for the expectations of work required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy managing business and developing people. Love the fast pace environment and structure of the company. The people I work around and with are amazing and highly skilled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a great experience I was able to advance quickly, the upper level management was all very helpful and genuine. the pay was good relative to other companies with the same position.
people
Kontra érvek
corp restructure removed my position
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work if you have little kids because of the flexible schedule. I enjoyed my co-workers because we work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is the sales audit because I get to think a lot to come up with an answer on how the registers were short.
Flexible
not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included Making sure the signs are accuratye for the current sale before the store opens, presetting the signs for the next sale, markdowns and customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
stocking shelves, helping customers, hanger pick up, warehouse, keeping the back room clean.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work if your not looking for full time. slow. co-workers are great though
discount
selling credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was overall a good job but when it comes to flexibility the management is all about their way or no way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is always an opportunity to learn something new and ways to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be me clocking in and starting my shift by helping out a customer or ring a customer up. I learned how to deal with customers during good and bad times. I really didn't do any management. I enjoyed co-works they helped me out a lot cause that was my first job. the only hardest part of my job i would have to say was the register. I enjoyed meeting and helping new people.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés