Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: McMinnville, OR

4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was nice most customers were awesome, I never really dealt with corporate but the way they managed that place was a little bit of a mess. Some people worked harder than others is the best I can say.
Pro érvek
Majority of the people were nice
Kontra érvek
Wasn’t as organized as you’d like
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced work environment. Other employees are very helpful and kind. Daily task's vary depending on what is needed for the store. We help unload and organize shipments when they come in, then throughout the week we break them down and put the items in the store.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my employment at JCPenny very kind and awesome staff! Miss them very much and I am very grateful for the experience I gained working there. Somewhat Challenging yet the guidance of the management team helped a lot. A great place to gain customer service, and sales skills.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is awful. they do not care about their hourly employees. They will throw you under the bus if a customer complains about them they will tell the store manager it was you. they are unethical and no matter how many customer service awards you get and positive feedback if you work there long enough to get the benefits they will cut your hours and hire new people give them more hours because you will at that point cost more.When I left 3 other employees left as well for the same similar reason.It's a great job for a young person living at home still or married, retired and doesn't have rent or bills to pay. But if you need to work to make a living and support yourself or family don't waste your time.
Pro érvek
401k and vision
Kontra érvek
9 hours a week. who can live on that
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.