JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: McDonough, GA

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 482 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviroment and fast pace.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, július 21.
Associates were to get as many credit application in order to receive an extra 2.00 dollar for every customer approved. which made it harder to receive extra earning for your work.
Pro érvek
Low wages for the cost of living
Fun enviroment to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Okay
customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough2019, június 15.
It was an okay experience. The co-workers were really good, and some of the management were extremely nice and understanding. However, they did work you. If you are a HUGE family person, do not take this job. I barely got to see my family ever because it's hard to get off for a vacation. They will guilt you into staying and over working, but they do make up for it by feeding you and throwing parties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast food workers make more!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, április 28.
I wouldn't recommend anybody wirh a family to work at Jcpenney. The pay is insulting for the work your expected to do. Management is not qualified and they are not concerned with what you have going on in your life at all. If you have any other options pick any one before Jcpenney.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Pay, no benefits, no growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Jcpenney
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, április 23.
Loved working for them, but unfortunately I need a full time job that could give me 40 hours and pay my Bill's. It was great through high school and college, that's when I worked.
Friendly company
Kontra érvek
Salary too low for a household
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Salon Designer/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, február 14.
The workplace culture at JCPenney is very friendly and fun. The opportunities of advancements are limitless. The employees are a great team. The flexibility allows you to create a great balance between personal and work life. I would work for this company again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company strives to do better, Positions within can be very enjoyable
Pricing and Signing Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2018, augusztus 21.
I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent working for this company and the people in it. Work keeps busy at all times, pay isn't bad with several opportunities to earn more. However, they did not want to be flexible with my hours working while going to school.
Great opportunities
short breaks, long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexiblity and positive work environment
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2018, július 1.
While I was attending college, JCPenney with my schedule. They are a customer service based company that promotes positivity, meeting goals, and recognition for a job well done. The hardest part of the job is that you cannot please everyone, but the most enjoyable part of the job is building great relationships with customers.
flexible scheduling
working on Thanksgiving, Mothers Day and Fathers Day
Part Time Sales Associate
Seasonal sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2018, június 4.
I loved working at JCP. It was perfect for me while I was going to school. Since it was part time work salary wasn't to high ($9 an hour). It was basic retail duties, keep the merchandise presentable, ring up customers, stay positive. I only left JCP because I transferred to a new college and the one located near where I was moving wasn't hiring.
Pro érvek
fun team, easy job, discounts
Kontra érvek
long hours standing in dress shoes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2018, március 2.
The management there was serious but very kind. They will work with you and answer any questions you have. You will actually enjoy working with them and their amazing employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my store manager so i loved my job
Merchandising Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2018, február 14.
While I worked in Georgia, I loved my job. After transferring to Florida, I realized that my store manager made my job so much better. Each store is different. Working as a team seems to be a common priority.
Pro érvek
Great associate discount (25%)
Kontra érvek
Salary increases only happen once each year and are small
A great experience
Sales Associate/Enterprise Fulfillment (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA 302532018, január 26.
I really enjoyed working at JCPenney. The employees were friendly and so was the managers in all departments and of the store. They have goals that you must reach and in the McDonough location if you reached those goals they would reward you with gift cards, gift certificates or other things like makeup from Sephora. You have a chance of advancing to supervisor or management or even switching departments if you wish. You work with little to no management depending on the supervisor and their trust in your skills. You make executive decisions, within limitations, when it comes to helping customers and making them happy. Training, I found, to be easy and everything is easy to understand. You are responsible for your department as an employee. See something messed up, fix it. It is that simple.
Pro érvek
Given authority to care for department and customers
Kontra érvek
has to have an open availability on the weekend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and Fast pace experience
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2018, január 13.
I loved working here because I learned a lot from my co workers, and we worked as a team. I highly recommend this job to anyone who is willing to work part time.
Weak economy affected sales
Ga. - Outside Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2017, december 1.
In-home consultantion, confirm appointments, communicate with fabricators, assist installers with installation, weak economy affected sales, enjoyed designing window coverings.
Relax work schedule
Kontra érvek
Delivering flyers to surrounding neighborhoods, cold-calling
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture and team is awesome.
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2017, április 16.
The team and associate are awesome but higher management is horrible. I didn't like working for Jcpenney. They do not care about associate development at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2016, szeptember 14.
the hours are not flexible enough for students. There is not enough pay for the amount of time you work and the amount of work you do for the company.
Pro érvek
free lunches, great environment, and coworkers
short breaks, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and easy going work place
Master Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2016, július 17.
Prepare for the client to arrive making sure all the equipment is on and you have the product you need.Their is always continue educational classes to keep you updated with your craft.one of the things that I love doing is teaching my co-workers what I have learn and also they share with me.Not having my pay go up and down with season I need steady pay check.my customer the love they showon me and I show them .My client may come in feeling one way and by the time he or she feeling much better and I have done my job.
Pro érvek
sign on bonus if you meet your sales totals
full time employee get insurance and vacation, 401k
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2016, július 13.
This is a great company to work for. I didn't care for some of the managers but the company was great.
Employee discounts
Compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Commissioned Window Coverings Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2016, március 1.
Great place to work if single and just entering the workplace. Benefits are not available unless you work 30 plus hours. Employees work hard for pay. Must be flexible to work weekends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
JC Pennys
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  mcdonough ga2015, június 24.
When I was hired, I was assigned to the shoe department. While working in the shoe department, you must provide excellent customer service. Every customer has a different reason for what they've come for. Whether it be for a wedding, birthday, holiday or any other special event. When a customer asks for a specific shoe to try on, I have to go to the stock room to see if we have it. If we do, then I would happily give that customer that shoe. If by chance we don't have that shoe, we would offer the customer a similar shoe. If the customer isn't satisfied then I would look on the website to see if the original shoe can be ordered. While working with customers in the shoe department, I've learned that everybody's feet are different. I've also learned that certain shoes are made for certain reasons. The management is fair. Every manager that works at the JC Penny's South Point center in McDonough, Georgia always wants the best for all associates. My co-workers work well with one another and represents Penny's at its fullest. We are ranked the best JC Penny's in the District. The hardest part of my job is providing the best customer service but still unable to turn an upset customers frown upside down. The most enjoyable part of my job is persuading customers to apply for a JC Penny's card. When a customer agrees to applying and the application is complete, the sale associate would call it out on the radio to let all team members know that you've just recruiting a customer for a card. (Your name " One I-cap "). Management response on the radio with positive comments to let everyone  több... know that what you did was a accomplishment.  kevesebb
free food
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Respectable and clean workplace
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2014, december 1.
The management was friendly and organized. Always willing to be flexible with schedule. Staff was easy to get along with and made it fun to work.
Great staff and management
Truck times were unreliable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van