Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: McAllen, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
McAllen, TX44 értékelés
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there, but I didn’t like that we had to stay longer to help other departments out to clean up their mess!
They were able to work with your school’s schedule and they rotated your weekends with the other workers. I always got fair schedule and I always got along with my team.
Friendly
In this company i learned so many things and is a company that every body are very friendly and u can communicate to each other and leaen new things new things.
Seasonal
Worked as cashier, wasn’t completely bad but maybe since the time was chaotic they weren’t as like focused on each employee so got mixed up and put to do stuff they hadn’t taught me about or the training was too short (literally like a day or half) and then wanting you to be able to function alone if that makes sense but overall it was ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a sales associate career
This was my first job, I learned so much, really enjoyed working here if I could go back I would. The managers were very understanding helped out with any questions, they explained everything very well.
Horrible
Worst place to work! No hours and little pay for all the hard work and stress they put you through. I was belittled by manager and their favorite workers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Its a fun place to work at nice people there there is no drama or anything like that the managers are greaf people they are not mean or unfair to others
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the enviroment.
I enjoyed the work environment. I love working with people and assisting customers this was the highlight of my job. There was nothing hard about my job it was simple pleasure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast moving and hectic work environment
With the high volume of customers at my store, there was always a need for the upkeep and maintaining of good inventory displays in the departments. It was challenging to meet the needs of the high amount of people and was especially so while working black Friday but the reward of seeing a customer leave satisfied was alway great.
very well company
very well company to work for they treat you well the hardest job of their sometimes peolple will call sick and had to work double shift the cultulture was great when you where finished with your deoparment sometimes manager will let you dances and make you parties
Pro érvek
they where my favorite job they treaht me well
peolpel that had less time got vacation will me not even i have already 2 their
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great store to shop for your clothing needs.
I got to work side by side with the most committed people that not only just enjoyed working their, but made it comfortable for others to work there as well.
Great team
They treat all customers great , they work as a team help you learn fast always there to help you if your stuck never leave you behind and as well great management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All I know I looked working at JCPenneys I could one of my best experiences and I missed it
My memories of JCPenney's are the best I miss it just saddened me when it closed, it but mostly my co-workers and my three supervisor who are the best people that I have worked with in a long long. My customers were all the best, I was luck that I didn't any bad issue with customers.
Pro érvek
They try always working with me on my other job than.
what I learned
I learned a lot by knowing what needs to be put in each section. I learned how to handle customers in an appropriate manner. I also liked the people that worked there.
Pro érvek
Breaks from time to time
Never gave a raise.
Friendly environment
Great environment to start a new career. You can always learn new things. Meet new people. Great customer service qualities you can learn here. Learn how to handle money.
Easy
It is really easy, and most of the employees sort of do their own thing. Things can get competitive with credit app sells, and co-workers will start to get mad if you earn more.
great experience
The workplace was like a family excellent support from managers
and coworkers.

.In typical day at work it was always good feeling to listened to customers and be able to help them.

I enjoyed to see the satisfaction of the customers, when they got what they were looking for.

The hard part when a project needed to be completed and this wasn't for circustances out of hand.

The typical day at work was customer service,placing merchandise,
Fun workplace
It was always a good time working there. Costumers were friendly, co-workers were nice as well. Only reason I left was because it was seasonal, otherwise I probably would've stay there longer.
Discounts
jcpenny
Everyday was different depending on how many customers we had they would move us around where there was more work to put in either I was in customer service or I was a cashier
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you are still in high school or college. Although due to not enough hours store is typically a mess. Management expects productivity with less manpower.
Kontra érvek
not enough hours at times.
2,0
Review
JCP has been a great learning experience overall, I enjoyed working there even though it was a temporary position. I have quickly learned the ropes in the retail environment.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
You have to send yourself on break or they will forget to send you
Jcp
Managers kept useless employees, expected those that actually worked to make up for the lack of help. Scheduled till 10:30, get out at midnight. Always picking favorites and managers vanish during the busiest hours.
Pro érvek
you can say you worked for JCPenny
everything else
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés