Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Maumee, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Maumee, OH16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 039 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only there for 15 hrs a week. Did not get much help from management when you could find them. No help for employees when they needed it. Management wasn't very strong.
early hours
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at JCP the managers were always looking out for your behalf and trying to make it a pleasant day while working your shift.Company discount was was as good as any i know and from time to time they offered additional discounts.
Pro érvek
Fun place to work if you new what you were doing when you signed up to work
Kontra érvek
sometimes did noy get enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time at J.C. Penney Salon. The only reason I left was because I needed to spend more time focusing on school. The salon was very held back and very nice to work at but the second the store managers came back, it got stressful. They always wanted me to work out at the store registers but I was hired for salon receptionist. They always pushed you to talk about their credit card, even if you know the customer and they don’t want one or already have one.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney is a great first job for someone, but not a good place for anyone looking for career advancement or recognition. You can work your fingers to the bone but unless you meet credit goals, that doesn't matter. Employees are disposable and there appears to be no real care for the workers or their wellbeing.
Pro érvek
Easy beginner job, good work atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, lack of associate recognition, lack of consistency and professionalism, little room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interaction with co-workers and management staff are excellent, Open door policy for concerns, suggestions, typical day is faced paced and customer service very high standards. Enjoy the interaction with customers asking for my opinions regarding style of clothing for certain occasion's they are going to.
The hardest part of jobs is when others don't accept responsibilities they are given.
Pro érvek
Monthly potlucks, Dress down day( jeans sports team apparel holiday dress).
Benefit packages.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment. Quota push on credit applications, with fair incentives. Has a nice employee discount program for merchandise and services. Would have enjoyed a better amount for the work expected.
Employee discount
Pay is lacking
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I do for a living. Working in the salon is sometimes hard. The girls are catty but I think every salon will have that. My biggest problem is our color line. It doesn't make sense that we use one of the largest color lines available and we cant keep what we need in stock. I personally hate using a warm base color line because its hard to tone out. Jcpennys needs to realize the wasted money here but it goes far above my head and I don't plan on seeing any changes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They're all about credit apps. Hours and appraisals are based solely on how many instant credit applications you get. They push, push, push credit. You won't get appraisal if you don't get ICAPs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the coworkers where always fun and i would have stayed had i not moved but the advancement sucks the customers are mean and the credit card goals are ridiculous and they force to basically shove it down customers throats and its minimum wage.....
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your job is never secure and the CEO has no idea what he's doing. They're banking on appliances right now to save the company and they make you push credit cards on customers. If you don't get enough credit cards in a month they will eliminate you by constantly lowering your hours until you're no longer on the schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very repetitive no new sales to excite people,managers were unhelpful in helping me transfer from Maumee to Findlay JCPenney, stretch of days between shifts
Good length breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it was a good place to work. Management was nice and easy to get along with. The only downside was getting off during holidays or during a busy season. This is something that comes with retail though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal retail is very difficult. Hours are hard to get adjusted to as some days you work 4 and the next day can be 10. I spent too many years in the clerical field with set hours and retail was entirely different.
Good discount for Christmas
work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with customers to find the perfect look for any occasion! Helped on the register making sure each guest found what they were looking for, even if they were not there to get anything. I learned at this opportunity that working hard pays off in the end. When I needed a small internship, this store helped me achieve my goal and so much more. If you work hard, people will notice and help you achieve your goals. I had coworkers from all walks of life. They were great to work with and everyone always had stuff to do. The hardest part of my job was getting store credit cards. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping create the visual merchandising displays and working with our guests.
Lots of opportunities
Kontra érvek
The push for having to get credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how a new store is set up according to various departments,
rules on stocking and pricing merchandise. Using a price scanner to

assist in inventory and marking.

Assigned in children and men department while cashiering. Keep

departments tidy, organize, and assist customers.

Cashier training on computerized registers and opening/closing of

cash drawers.

Point of sale consist of cash, credit, checks, and gift cards, as well

handling refunds, discounts and credit applications approval.

Treat customers with respect and courteous manner.

Volunteer when business is slow to check on bags (stock) and other needed items at cash register i.e., pens, gather returns from bins

distribute to departments, staples, check for trash pick-up and clothes hangers.
Enjoy people contact.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes unexpected call out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We open registers, raise cases arrange jewelry according to planogram and according to core standards. Responsible for receiving jewelry and repairs (notifying customers), taking care of defective and returned merchandise all while maintaining sales goals and quotas I like the smaller store, the associates and the personal attention we get to achieve with our customers.

I do work a second job while at JCP with RGIS. I coordinate the two schedules together to make a 40+ hour week.
Pro érvek
working with people to acheive their needs.
Kontra érvek
Lack of growth and income increases.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés