Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Matthews, NC

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Jcpenny's. I worked in the back of the store unloading mechandise and tagging it. Management was nice as well as the associates. i would go back if I got the chance.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is unorganized and the management is poor. I wouldn't recommend this place at all. The coworkers are unprofessional and they don't pay enough , but love piling work on others. You may think it's all fun and dandy looking from the outside but inside it's truly filled with drama.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work the ambience was nice and friendly, staff members I liked to help customers.
The manager was flexible with hours, they work around your availabile schedule. Overall I had a great experience
Pro érvek
Free lunch onece in a while
Short breaks
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is your average department store job. Nothing more, nothing less. The job was very easy besides the odd rude customer. Its something that is best for part time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
is a good place to work at, very relaxing atmosphere, you have your busy days like days that you have to do online pick-ups and BOPIS, but that's if you would to work in the Home Department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to find something new because I was staying sick at my other job, I thought I was being hired into full time and am only getting 12 hours a week which is not a sustainable paycheck t live.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was stressful there was so much emphasis on what we already knew. We were talked down to, belittled, offended, racist comments, and treated like children. I could say my coworkers and customers were the best part of the job. I learned how to work with customers assisting and handling their needs. The hardest part was keeping up with all the tasks given when one manger says "yes" to the same thing that the other says "no"; communication was not given there.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP has created a fun and friendly working environment that is great for any employee. What they have done with the new look and feel is also great. The downside to the new look and feel is that there is no direction as to where it is going. They had a grand vision which was then changed in the middle of construction. There seems to be a lack of planning and it has become frustrating to the stores and their employees. Overall I enjoy my job and JCP but there is no stabilization.
Friendliness, Management