Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Matteson, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Matteson, IL25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at Penny's in at that time the Catalog Dept., was to check all the reports for orders, notify customers of orders in or delayed, scan in Catalog Orders when received and simply Customer Service functions, Answering phones, placing order for customers simply retail work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people make the job it’s a great place to work just be weary about favoritisms for managers store managers usually switch every year so if you don’t get along with yours don’t worry they’ll be transferred out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had its advantages and disadvantages... I don't know one stylist that stayed with the company that was there when I was there. Horrible turn over rate... discount were heaven sent.
Discounts
Commission base rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed helping customers and other associates when the lines got long. It was a pretty good experience. I enjoyed getting sales first hand and discounts.
Nice discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relax and friendly, all about the numbers and quotes, sell, they stand by thier products will accepts just about all exchanges and returns. use coupons
discounts are great
Kontra érvek
not enough hours for the pay, all associates are part time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very lask. At lot of bickering amongest the associates in the catalog department over insignificant things. most enjoyable part is interacting with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Typical day at work starts with a team leader giving my coworkers and I directions on what projects are to done and how much time we have to do them.

I have learned to do everything from setting up a store for opening day to getting along with different management and coworkers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working for this company for 10 years now and used to be fun and everything until new management (4th and current store manager) came in and everything slowly changed and the majority of the people who been there with me from day one started to leave for jobs that'll pay more and give out more hours. I only wish that the current store manager would let the employees know what's really going on as far as if the store will remain open much longer due to the lack of customers coming into the store. At times, it can be fun along with the typical customers who want everything and more. The hardest part of the job is the fact that most of the time, customers scream and holler at you over things you have no control over such as their online orders either being late or having some of the items in the order missing thus blaming us for it. Most days it's slow while other days it can be very off the wall with hardly any employees on the floor. Me personally wouldn't suggest anybody to work here due to lack of hours given to you and sometimes the reduction of them on your schedule without any reason
sometimes free food
Kontra érvek
low pay, lack of hours, less workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wake up eveyday ready to take on this world an make the best of my self, i am a strong motivated young man will to work an earn a hard weeks pay. i am a forklift driver an i enjoy what i do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the atmosphere until the new CEO took over and started laying everyone off.there is nothing like being scared that you were going to lose your job and no income.Plus it was a great place to work.You felt like you mattered and were respected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice for students because they offer a flexible schedule and they do not really schedule people over 25 hours a week. And the management is pretty cool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keeping clothing organized on a department sales floor. I would also help customers with questions or guidance towards what they were looking for. The management was nice. My co-workers were a variety of workers (good and bad). The hardest part of the job was the scheduling conflicts at the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the teamwork and helping customers.
discounts, networking, customers
compensation, benefits, promotions
Munkahelyi kultúra
great benefit was the associate discount and knowing when merchandise went on sale before anyone else, especially if u like to shop
Munkahelyi kultúra
Issues with new department management. Was not trained properly. Had a poor professional attitude.
Assoicate appreciation
Department management
Munkahelyi kultúra
helping coustmers find what they needed on the sales floor or if we didnt have it then i would search other stores or try to order the item or items they were looking for
Pro érvek
it was a great place to work
there where no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
i started at jc Penney in 1996 worked there until 2004 went to school and got my a.a.s degree and went back to Penney when they open one closer to home in 2007 continued to work there as well as a spa as a massage therapist. i love working for penny wish there was more opportunity for growth with the company.
Pro érvek
great people to work with
no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a time, working for JCPENNEY was an exciting and rewarding experience. As a staple of the American retail environment, the opportunity to grow and advance was desirable. A typical period at work would center around projecting/building sales, developing staff, creating a stimulating shopping environment and, above all, delivering excellent customer service. I was trained to excel at these requirements with the companies through training regiment. The most rewarding aspect of this job has not only been the acquisition of these skills, but the ability to pass them along to my coworkers.
The hardest part of the job is being faced with what we cannot control. We can control the way our store looks, the way we treat customers, the way we drive sales. We cannot control failures of inventory, reworking of pricing models or the removal of a customers favorite brand. I will say, however, the manner in which we address these problems was in itself, very rewarding.

At the local and district level, management is friendly, capable and vested in developing the careers of staff. However, in 2011, dramatic changes to the companies upper management led to some drastic changes in the business model. These changes were not properly vetted and the company suffered greatly because of it. One of the most lasting problems caused by the leadership change was the dismantling of our advancement process. Previously, the company had an excellent advacement process to bring leadership from the supervisory level to the management level. These programs and positions were immediately cut in early
 - több...
Pro érvek
Great management on the local level, opportiunites to develop customer service related skills
Kontra érvek
Constant changes in upper management, loss of customer base, no existing advancement procedure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, great coworkers, learned about marketing, loyal customers
Good benifits
Changed
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a variety of customers with different personalities that shop daily at store. I enjoy interacting with people and I get along well with all people.
The discount is gre3at
Kontra érvek
Sometimes being on your feet for long hours is a task
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
no team work, workers were slacking and were no where to be found most of the time, underpaid
great customer service, 2 breaks
slackers, crazy hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any day was a pretty good day

I learned how working in shoes works

co workers funny good to work with

slow days was the hardest

I enjoyed making sure people find what needed

Good manager
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés