JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Massapequa, NY

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 464 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
The place sucks
Designer/In-Home Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2019, augusztus 25.
The company is going down! The stock is trading at.50 cents per share. Is that a joke or what.. management is so subpar. My time at this job sucked the life out of me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
productive
Experienced Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2019, június 11.
Was a fun place to work at. Made new friends while working there. Management was good. Interesting customers all around. Something new always happening.
2,0
poor
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2018, április 18.
Jcpenney's does not value good employees. Management was disorganized, store was under staffed. Treat employees terribly. Dirty and unsanitary, this location closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2017, október 10.
It was a great experience working with such wonderful people and had to chance to attain the skills needed for future employment like interacting with clients.
Closing down
Fine Jewelry, Footwear and Handbag Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2017, szeptember 27.
The company decides to close store down , but do not allow you time to seek new employment before hand because they continue to change date with out notifying you.

The higher up management does not come to the floor to assist when the store traffic picks up. They will call to see what the issue is and never appear .

for the years I've worked with the company they have gone in so many directions that it has left the staff dazed and confused.
Pro érvek
hour lunches, full time benefits
no direction, no training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Productive and fun
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2017, szeptember 12.
I really liked this job. They are very understanding. If you have to leave work early they will let you leave. If you cant come in on a certain day, all you had to do is call in a couple hours before to tell them you cant come in. Sometime the store would get really messy and you cant really clean it in a whole days worth because the customer will just come and mess up again.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor work culture and structure
Associate Support Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2017, szeptember 11.
The culture is very cutthroat and is run like a high school popularity contest. The store managers do not hold associates accountable for their actions and make it hard to uphold any disciplinary actions for poor attendance. They tend to favor employees who they know will make a scene when they don't get their way and do not protect their employees who consistently do the right thing. As the HR supervisor this made it hard to comply with company standards.
tense work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great co-workers
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2017, augusztus 14.
I enjoyed my work environment and my co-workers/supervisors a great deal. I valued the discipline and structure that was part of the experience at this job.
Employee discounts, good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, busy, challenging at times
Sales Associate, Sunrise Mall (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2017, április 21.
Liked working with fellow associated and customers.
Learned how to sell jewelry.
Liked working with the management team.
Family oriented business and employees.
Helping customers to find what they need.
Employee discount/ Benifits
Store closure
work ethics
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2017, február 21.
A typical day at work is working with customers and assisting them in appliances. I am my own boss and I prove that in my work performance. My workplace has many employees carrying out task and doing what they are told to do. The most enjoyable part of my day is assisting customers and being told I'm great at it.
my co-workers
Sales Associate in Shoe Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2016, november 8.
the best part of JCPenny's is having fun with my co-workers, we all got along and enjoyed each others presence with laughter and jokes, the fun part was all getting together to eat after work.
Fun and Productive Place to Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2015, március 10.
A typical day at work required me to organize the juniors and misses department, work at the cash register, and greet customers. Over time I learned exactly where all of the clothes went including the name brands we carried. I also learned in training how to work the cash register (adjust prices if needed, pay a bill, credit applications, refund money back on a credit card, and how to close the registers at night). The managers and store manager were all awesome. They made the job enjoyable to make everybody move fast but have fun at the same time. The co-workers were just as nice and fun to work with. We all would help each other clean if we saw that a section was completely trashed. Every one worked very hard and made the store look spotless by night time even around Christmas time. This job wasn't difficult but it was challenging when a lot of cleaning needed to be done when merchandise was on sale or clearance. I enjoyed helping customers find the perfect outfit and best deals.
Fast-Paced Work Environment, Neat and organized store
Insufficient Hours
Fun workplace
Fitting Room Attendant/Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY 117582015, január 23.
All employees were like family. We always help each other with keep the store clean from clutter. We always try our best to make all customers that come to the store feel welcome and to make it a fun place to shop.
I learned to always take breaks when scheduled on when on shift.
Always be respectful to yourself and others.
Always remember to greet and smile to the customers. Help them when needed.
Always stay in a positive when the work is overwhelming.
Some customers will come into the store, pick up an item and put
it back nice and neat. Others will put it anywhere they please. It does get overwhelming and stressful.
When I was working in the fitting rooms, it does get agitating cause some people will leaving items in the fitting room that they are not buying, others will put on the rack outside the fitting rooms.
Appreciation meals, Associate discount days
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Overwhelming work loads over the biggest sale days and holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interactive and hands on in every area of the store function
Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2014, október 22.
Contributre in all areas, from the back of the store to the front of the store. learned a lot about how the store operates, from receiving and preparing products, customer service, and merchandising by seasons and styles. co-workers have great upbeat personalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a place of work mainly for people with no social lives.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2014, július 28.
i'm a young guy that enjoys my personal time and work time twice as much. Working here i was surrounded with anti social coworkers that were 2x older than i am. I've learned that in a clothing dept. store you have to always be alert for people trying to "jip" the store for their merchandise.
Slow work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2014, április 22.
Other than the holiday season it can become slow and boring place to work. A lot of downtime is usually common around there and the employees are not so bad.
Great benefits.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2014, március 20.
I was lucky because most of my co-workers wore great to work with them.
benefits.
rotating shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales is a great way to meet new people
SALES ASSOCIATE Part time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2014, január 16.
Helping fellow shoppers, what could be more fun than that! This job taught me how to advance my sense of style and help others create their own . Since the job was salary plus commission, we shared sales equally or as equally as possible. This allowed us to alternate on the register while one of us kept the Department neat and presentable. Working as a team was what it was all about. We enjoyed the camaraderie and a sense of purpose.
Pro érvek
Part time hours worked well with my full time job schedule.
best job ever
Furniture Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2013, november 25.
open and close dept, give great customer service, co-workers and I always had a great day. do all ordering of furniture and home goods for customer and delivery handling with follow-up calls
Pro érvek
working with customers daily and putting a smile on their faces
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to learn how to deal with difficult people
Merchandise Execution Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2013, november 4.
Every day is an adventure at JCPenney’s. No two customers are the same, which is what makes my day enjoyable. I rather enjoy speaking to difficult customers. I see them as a challenge to change their perception, all the while, I am learning from them by studying them as well. Those non-verbal cues help me in diffusing many situations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van