Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Maryville, TN

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a pleasure to work for this company in my many experiences throughout the years. Family oriented and flexible scheduling. It's all in the diversity and an attitude of gratitude blended well with excellent customer service. The latest fashions for entire family for all seasons. Great sales everyday. JC Penney is American retail company, founded in 1902 by James Cash Penney and today engaged in marketing apparel, home furnishings, jewelry, cosmetics, and cookware. The company was called J.C. Penney Stores Company from 1913 to 1924, when it was reincorporated as J.C. Penney Co. Hats off to remarkable endurance and success.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, not so good management The manager is required to work on the floor, instead of hiding in the office, certain duties that the manager should do is done by employees , instead she stands up front ,arms folded watching you , staring at you , just hoping you will move faster , Always a mix of stylist, some great, some not so much...
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All started out okay, but went down kill as the years went on. They weren't family friendly. I had my first child and then they took all my hours away and never gave them back. Medical problems popped up and they didnt want to work with me even though it wasnt preventing me from doing my job, just needed more doctors appointments and flexibility with my schedule because I had to work around childcare too. It was also right about the change in ownership and all the pricing changes and sign changes.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning to deal with customer concerns in this environment and using marketing skills, was a great experience. Management was always supportive in all aspects.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Answered phones the majority of the time, signed customers up online to use online services