Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Marshfield, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days would be busier than others but if it was slow you always could find something to do like putting more clothes out or scanning more clothes. Hardest part was dealing with upset customers but I can always handle those situations and work out a solution. I enjoyed to be able to constantly be able to do things and to gain more customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penny's is not a growing company. They have not embraced the next generations shopping preferences even though the have systems in place to accommodate. They do not train or promote programs to grow their business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Jewelry department. I set up the counters and towers according to the plan-a-grams. I learned how to read labels on the jewelry. The hardest part of the job was when you had to deal grumpy customers which was pretty easy to solve their issues.
Co-workers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the workplace environment was unwelcoming and unenjoyable. Management was incompetent, and was unopen to criticism from other store executives and new ideas from employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the people i work with! And love being able to help others and make customers happy. Management is very helpful. The only thibg id change is my psy considering it is very low.
Freedom
Low pay, inconsistant hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
While employed at J.C. Penney's I worked as a custodian/ maintenance person. I generally cleaned the saloon, restrooms, and break room. And performed light repairs The employees where very nice to me.
Laid back easy work
Kontra érvek
Should have had more work hours per day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I do here! I think management is a little strict, prices are high, commission should be higher!
Great co-workers
Commission
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a great place to work. It was great to be a part of a team and be a part of customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly co workers, and nice people came into the store which was a plus.