JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Maple Grove, MN

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
fun
Recovery/Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2019, március 11.
The management was very nice, and fun. I had a overall very good experience. The work load was very light, and I just organized clothing. and cleaned the fitting rooms. I would love to do it again.
Great team work
Customer service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple grove Minnesota2018, október 30.
Goal oriented, motivational, friendly team environment. opportunities to learned new skills. career advancement, encourages innovation, and buy new ideas.
Pro érvek
Great discount, careers related jobs
Scheduling inconsistency
1,0
Lp
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2018, október 4.
The job would not have been so bad if there were more things to do and the cameras actually worked. I felt there was a lot of profiling. This job did not teach me anything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Unfair
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2018, augusztus 18.
If you like getting out two hours after your shift, keep it. If you like unfair supervisors, keep it. You'll be doing most of the work if you're not a certain skin color.
Discount
Management and pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
ok
Fine Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2018, április 3.
They do not treat their employee with much respect, their only concern was sales and sales only. Don't get your breaks on time or at all if you work an 8 hour shift,
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
low pay for what is expected of you
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2018, január 12.
never enough sales people scheduled to cover the whole store plus checkout.
everyone is overworked and under valued, creating a toxic work environment.
the pay is not equal to your work experience
discount
Kontra érvek
hardly ever get all of the breaks that you should
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jcpenney
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2017, augusztus 28.
JCPenney was a great place to work. There were days when the work was stressful because of the amount of time that I had to complete it. My supervisor was great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you work to just keep you busy
Catalog Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2017, augusztus 22.
Was a great gig when I was in Highschool. The hours are not bad, however they do expect you to work every major holiday. The days would go fairly quickly.
Pay; No advancement opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Part time
Store Clerk/Cashier- http (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2017, április 12.
I have worked more than 15 years with this company on and off in different states with great benefits and great management. Very friendly and always there to help. Very flexible with hours and get promotions often due to work improvements. Got into other areas of job employment otherwise I would go back.
hours flexibility
co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2017, január 2.
It's a nice environment created by your co-workers. You basically go around all day helping customers in your department. Management is pretty lenient. The hardest part is waking up in the morning and going to work. It's just the same thing every day. Pretty boring.
Free lunches
selling credit card
laid back place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2015, szeptember 7.
Laid back place to work really easy going. Not too stressful and teamwork was a big thing working here. Easy to work with other employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Cashier
Store Clerk/Cashier- http (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2015, augusztus 22.
I would come in made a walk through and see how my children's department look like then head to the cashier depending if there was a line or not, otherwise start straightening clothes racks and tables. I learned how to accomplish more on the job depending my schedule. The hardest part of the job was to keep it tidy specially on holidays and closing times which was daily.
I really enjoyed the kids department since I had kids I would also do a lot of shopping for them and got great deals with sales and my discount.
Working schedule
Kontra érvek
Holiday hours and no extra pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place with good managers.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2015, február 24.
work and take your 15 whenever clock out when they schedule you for your 30 minute lunch then work until you punch out. I learned how to organize in a way for it to appeal to the customer how to make tags if they were missing, how to put things on hold, use their registers and communicate on the phone. My mangers were all nice and understanding expect for one. My co- workers were hard working and nice. the hardest part of my job was cleaning out the dressing rooms because people from all parts of the store tried things on in my dressing rooms and it was a lot to clean out. however the best part was spending time with my co-workers.
Pro érvek
nice managers, nice co-workers, and easy job
Kontra érvek
short breaks and to late of hours for students.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2015, február 6.
My most enjoyable part at my job is my Manager, Co-worker & Clients. I love helping clients and costumers finding the right products they need. Also working on a project will make our Salon noticeable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney's was the most stressful place I have worked.
MEN'S AND WOMENS APPAREL SUPERVISOR JCPENNEY'S (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2013, október 25.
I was in charge of the women's section. It was the biggest section in the store and I didn't have the help that I needed to succeed. I was in charge of set plans and the upper management was supposed to help. They would sit in the back. Thank goodness for the visual lady, she gave me the help I needed. They would need help covering in other areas and would never teach you before hand. So it was an uncomfortable situation when you couldn't answer any questions. I was a fan of their scheduling system. They gave us every other weekend off.
Pro érvek
3 breaks in a 8 hr shift, every other weekend off, managment did have good communication
Kontra érvek
Not enough staff, management didn't like to leave the back
The Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2013, március 22.
I worked different hours everyday. I would punch in and pick up any clothes that were returned for the children's department. I would re-leave the coworker for break or whatever. I learned how to give excellent customer service and how to organize. I loved my boss Susan, she was awesome. She was nice and taught me a lot about how to organize and shuffle multiple things at once. I loved my coworkers as well. No problems with any of them I got along with them. Hardest part of the job would have been trying to sell rewards cards and trying to get people to fill out surveys. The most enjoyable would be everything else, from interacting with customers to interacting with management.
Pro érvek
discounts on everything, breaks, pay was okay
retail in general

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van