JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Manteca, CA

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 631 értékelés megtekintése
Productive Fast Paced environment
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2019, augusztus 26.
Jcpenny is a Good for someone’s first job. This job helps gain customers service experience. It’s a fast paste environment..the holiday pay is good and the schedule is flexible for school.
Discounts on Products
Floating in all positions
1,0
Terrible management
Assistant Supervisor, Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2019, június 23.
Tons of nepotism and favoritism. Not uncommon to see employees who kiss up or go out drinking with supervisors or management to get promoted and paid more. Don't expect any work out of management or supervisors, they only come out when a customer is upset, other than that they just hide in their offices for 8 hours playing solitaire and watching YouTube.
Hair Stylist
Hair Stylist and Receptionist/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2019, február 1.
This was a fun filled place to work but did feel like they lacked in Knowledge a bit. I also feel like they favored some girls more than others. aside from that I did like the work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Could Use Some Work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2018, december 4.
I think JC Penny is a decent company, however I personally have not been given the opportunity I would have liked for a first job. I have been working there for 6 months now and have asked many times to be trained for register because I think it's a good skill to learn but to this day I still have not touched a register. Don't get me wrong, there are some great people working with this company and I think a lot of my managers like me, I just think there may be some internal problems that could be fixed by the higher ranks. This is just my experience, I know many people who have had a better experience working here.
Pro érvek
Good amount of breaks, some nice managers
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, too many people, bad scheduling, no room to improve skills
productive
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2018, október 29.
Fun to work here. came to work folded clothes and was cashier mainly. went to lunch and came back to do more of either. Went home and then came back to do it again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Enjoyed
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA 953372018, június 19.
I liked working here for my first job it was a great experience to gain as first starting out in the work field. It was laid back even on the rush days for back to school and the managers were super helpful and nice.
Great people
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2018, február 21.
I loved working there the staff was great I learned a lot of new things the men's department staff was amazing it was always busy I like working with different people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. I loved my bosses but advancment opportunities where slim
SHIFT LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2016, december 12.
I loved working for JCPenneys. Great Store manager. Pay could have been better but the benifits were good. I worked Catalog/Credit was good but not exciting enough for a girl like me. I loved working in the mens department.
Great Bosses
Kontra érvek
Not alot of upward mobility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome workplace, always positive!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2016, október 26.
Absolutely loved all of my coworkers and the management was outstanding. Enjoyed every day of work and always looked forward to the next shift. There was never a dull moment or a time when I didn't enjoy my job.
Positive energy
Kontra érvek
Slow during the week sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for retail experience
Home Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2016, március 7.
Overall a fantastic place to work retail. Learning the different departments and stocking habits for a large retail store was a lot of hard work but fun at the same time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Home Department Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2015, március 4.
The most enjoyable part of coming in for work was knowing that throughout the entire shift, you were going to be working with positive and helpful co-workers, from the cashier to the Store Manager.
Pro érvek
positive co-workers, flexible work hours, fast paced, good pay
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 4Jelentés
Fun and energetic place
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2014, november 21.
A typical day working at JCPenney would start off by clocking and head to morning meetings with managers and co workers. The managers go over what needs to approved, our customer service ratings, store sales, etc. I mostly did registers so I made sure the cash register had to right amount of money and organized the environement close to the register area until a customer needed help with merchandise or was ready to check out their merchandise. Other days I would do customer service out on the floor greeting the shoppers and making sure my department looked nice and organized.
Pro érvek
Loved helping customers picking out things to wear and taking them out of their comfort zones
Kontra érvek
not enough hours or higher pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fun place to work
Hairstylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2014, február 25.
give you time to build clientele. available equipment .
friendly co workers, but had to get a second job working here because I wasn't making enough.
Pro érvek
take your time, build clients
hard comission goal
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace and always rewarding associates
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2013, január 15.
A typical day at work involves problem solving and being the best customer sales associate that I can be since we once worked off of commission. I learned patience, better analytical skills, customer service. The management is not the best that it can possibly be. The co-workers make an excellent team and work hard together. The hardest part of the job is the amount of hours that the associates receive which is very minimal. I enjoy being praised when I accomplish something great.
free lunches, employee discount
Kontra érvek
low amount of hours, too many associates
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun Place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, Ca2012, május 15.
The company has very good values and they make it a fun place to work. I only worked seasonal but it was alot of fun.
part time low pay
Kontra érvek
pot lucks and movie days

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van