Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mankato, MN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Mankato, MN10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
What I learned.
I learned to have great communication skills so that costumers feel welcomed. making costumers feel welcomed at your job is very important. Always keep a smile on your face!
2,0
Job review
I honestly didn’t like it there it was bored and the store was really empty a lot of people didn’t shop there . I used to work in the back mostly I liked it there .
lots of fun coworkers
Overall i loved it very friendly coworkers and management was easy and nice to work with. Hardest part was leaving my little ones at daycare but now they are older and i would go back in a heart beat. Most enjoyable was talking with customers and working with coworkers.
4,0
associate
was a fun place to work at the time for some extra money. it will probably close in the near future. the mall isn't a secure place to work anymore with all the businesses leaving.
Friendly work environment
My experience at JcPenneys has been wonderful. I work with the nicest people and we have the best clientele. Aside from those basic big corporation difficulties its a wonderful environment to work in.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and energetic environment
A typical day depended of what position I was scheduled for. While I was in cash room it was a very independent role where a lot of attention was needed. While working freight, it was a lot of team work, communication and planning as well as thinking on the spot. On the sales floor it was very fast paced and customer focused. The only flaw I experienced with the management was the multiple cuts that occurred during my time there that left the store short staffed, but this was beyond the control of my managers. I had some of the best co-workers at this company that I worked extremely well with and have left the company with life long friends from it. The hardest part of the job was working shorted staffed while still maintaining the same level of customer service to each individual. The most enjoyable part of working with JC Penney was being able to take on so many different roles and learning almost every position within the store.
Pro érvek
Store discount, associate appreciation coupons
scheduling budget
4,0
Great Retail Experience
It was a good place to work part time and gain customer service in retail. Assisting with customers and maintaining a clean, organized and well stocked inventory, handling several different transactions on their registers is basically the foundations of what this job offers in experience. It was a great way to meet others and open opportunities to more jobs/locations.I would not like to rely on the company for a well paying job just as a regular associate.
Pro érvek
Great management team and co-workers
Kontra érvek
pay is pretty low for loyal associates
GREAT place to work
I really liked working here.
I worked during the transition from CEO to CEO, and there were plenty of changes going on. Some good, some not so good. Thankfully the company is starting to shape up again, and I really do believe they are on the right path.

The scheduling was very easy, the management extremely friendly and accommodating, and the environment itself was a relaxed sales.

The only cons were probably the constant need to pressure people to open a JCP card, but that (per myself) was made more optional ;)
Wage, Management, Work Environment
Slow Work Stream
Retail store management.
Retail store hours are long and seven days a week. Low pay rate. Good customer experience.
My day at Jcpenney
At work I got to work directly with the public which I loved. I enjoy helping people. I also worked on the computer with the P.O.S system. My co-workers and I all got along great we all check our personal lives at the door and just enjoyed being at work. The hardest part of my job was when we wouldn't have enough product. I enjoyed watching people get excited about the shoes that they purchased
comfortable environment
sometimes understaffed
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés