Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Manhattan, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Manhattan, NY18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you pay attention and listen then the job was pretty straightforward. If you show you're ready to work then they'll give you that extra work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working there learn so much, loved assisting the customers i really miss working had real nice co-workers, my manager is amazing man never to forget this man gave me an oppuritity to work for him
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at JC Penney was great met alot of good people and learned alot of new things.Everyday of work was comfortable and something to look forward to.I loved working there so much I tried to put in as much overtime I could but was penalized for it.Went from 30 hrs a week to 12 hrs a week. I couldn't do it no more.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a full-time student and they still want me to have open availability to overwork me on the weekends. So it is not true that if you are a student they have a flexible schedule. The manager doesn't care, he told me I would have to look for another job if I don't work weekends. So if you think they'll care for your personal growth don't blind yourself. And then they lack for personal in their closings, it is incredibly abusing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was my first retail job & I was welcomed into the company with warm armsfrom the team. When you first start out at a job you should always make yourself noticeable & that's exactly what I did.
employee discount
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unprofessional Management, Unreliable staff, Poor Hygiene. Workers do not leave their relationships and at home situations at home. Managers and Supervisors abuse their positions.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
In JcPenny the store was always kept neat and organized . Everyone worked together as a team, we helped one another in different departments. On busy days management would always make sure there was enough associates working on both floor and register so that the customers were being attended in an fast and orderly manner. The most enjoyable part is changing up the store for either upcoming holidays, season, or just style of clothing. The hardest part of the job would the amount of returns the closing team had to clean up and put back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penney has always been the store for working class americans.For that reason,it is a place where working is fun.Meeting new people every day from all over the world because of the location(herald square in manhattan)was such a pleasure and serving them was natural to me.
Pro érvek
pizza time, we all knew when the numbers were high.
Kontra érvek
benefits were not for everybody, specially under management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love penny's I could retire there if I had the chance. I wanted to work at there head quarters but it seem like it hard for me to get in. this place is paradise. I love everything about JCPENNEY.
Pro érvek
Usto be lot of free lunch, redbull drink, but it stock they having a lil difficulty with cash do believe it will get back good.
cant think about any
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far the worst environment Job I've ever had. Supervisors are very unprofessional, things that are suppose be confidential are spoken in the store with no regard. It felt like high school x10 with adults.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was my first real life experience job and it was ok. I made great friends with my coworkers, I did my job very well doing more than what I was supposed to do. I was hired as a seasonal, I mainly folded clothing within a section, organized the hangers, made the store look presentable. I never got taught how to do cashiering even after asking from the moment I got hired. My supervisors were great, teaching different skills and always greeting me making sure I was okay. My coworkers are the best, I love and miss them all. The hardest part of the job was being fired for calling out one time because I was really sick and needed to rest seeing as how I go to school and was working here and volunteering elsewhere, and the cold was getting to me as well. But this job was a good experience, I know how they are now, and hopefully ill find something better.
Pro érvek
you gain a family when you enter here
Kontra érvek
completely different treatment if you are a seasonal worker rather than a part time worker
Munkahelyi kultúra
No job security, when the holidays are in so are its workers.When the holidays are out so are its workers.
fun place to work
no job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there got to be a kid all over again. Enjoyed making a kid smile and was happy with that day in and day out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help Driver deliver packages to local stores and residents.
Provide great customer service to customers at all times.

Unload and Reload packages being delivered to customer or job site.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Results driven organization with room for upward mobility. A typical day at work involves review of the store's long and short cash for the previous day, associate discount and gift card transactions and the shrinkage report. Also asset protection which includes the surveillance of merchandise is done by direct observation and CCTV. I learned a lot about retail especially profit and loss concepts.my co-workers in loss prevention are mainly holders of bachelors degrees in criminology, security management and criminal justice and are driven and dedicated to shrinkage reduction. The hardest part of the job would be apprehending shoplifters as the risk of injury to oneself is unknown. I enjoy most the gratification felt from executing a safe but affective apprehension and seeing the appreciation of my team for my efforts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers and management are fun to work with, they always willing to help. Customers are friendly and it was a pleasure to work for this company.
free lunches, discounts
hours werent as flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny's is a great company with great oppurtunities. There's alot of interacting with customers. Great place to make friends. Everyone's friendly and respectful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working at jcpenney for over 2 years now and when i first started i loved my job. Although it is still a nice place to work at a lot has changed.
Pro érvek
you can almost always talk to your manager.
Kontra érvek
work life, home life, not equally balanced
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés