Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Manchester, NH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Manchester, NH18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 826 értékelés megtekintése
Fun workplace
JCPenney is a fun work experience where you can meet a lot of good people and improve your customer service and sales skills. However I don’t feel it is a good long term career as the pay isn’t enough to support average day to day expenses.
Competative
Competitive environment, which for me gave me drive. However the consistent events left me stressed and unprepared. I never had time to set the cases up per core standards required by the company. I got praised for good sales and ICAPS but was only praised for good customer service is a survey said I did well. I'd go back on a part time basis only, when I was full time and promoted I was never trained properly for my promotion even after 6 months of getting told I would have double le coverage to complete training and core standard requirements.
Praise when done well
Kontra érvek
Even when you did well "you could have done better" always followed
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job with great people
I enjoyed the work because it was fast paced and involved merchandise that i enjoyed bringing to customers on the sales floor. We had a great work staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a hard paced job
I left jc penney because I got the job at lowes that paid more ans was not as stressfull. At jc penney I stocked shelves and then I went to a job fair and Lowes was there and offered me a jo. I helped open the Lowes in NH
Pro érvek
good people to work with
stressfull
Sales position
I enjoyed being on the sales floor and working with the customers who came in to purchase items. Unfortunately I was unable to hold onto the position due to lack of childcare.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Sales Associate
Management always pushes for more credit card sign ups. Always changing schedule. Keeps workers over an hour after closing to manage an understaffed store. Strict.
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly and caring staff and management
Job Responsibilities:

Recovery of department

Customer interaction

Assist where needed {staff or shopper}

Sales

Put out product

Other jobs as needed

Hardest part - a count of credit card applications needed monthly

Most Enjoyable - interaction and assistance to the shoppers
Pro érvek
High associate discount; Caring and friendly from management to staff
Kontra érvek
low pay - varying length of lunches
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company and managed well
All work performed was based on our customers. Teamwork was our moto. All departments are connected so we had to work as team members.
enjoyable
the most enjoyable part of the job is handling the new merchandise
i learned where everything goes and how to size everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
It WAS a fun place to work....
This store has quite possibly the worst store leader in the company. She has no people skills whatsoever. She changes the schedule without any sort of notice to anyone; I've called people and asked why they hadn't shown up for their shift and they tell you they printed their schedule and they weren't on it. Then when she's called out on it, she blames other management team members. There is a way to tell who made the change and every time, it is her.
She is completely disrespectful to her leadership team. I personally have witnessed her talking down to one of them to the point that she started crying. She also has no sense of work life balance as evidenced by the fact that she expects the leadership team to just drop their plans at the last minute to accommodate her schedule changes.

When one of the associates had a funeral to attend for a close family member she gave them a hard time because it was the Saturday before Christmas. She has no compassion in her body.

The company really needs to listen to the employees when it comes to this woman and I hope that she finds herself out of a job very soon.
Coworkers, Discount
Store Leader is awful, hours
1,0
not a good company
you can be injured on the job becasue they dont schedule enough people to make sure that you are covered and when injured at work and subsquently get and injury from putting off an important and needed surgery to work for them they will fire you
Productive work environment
The managers were very nice and I liked the way they did things there just the way the displays were set up, the process of taking care of customers, everything. I would go back if the opportunity were to arise.
Employee discount & some benefits
Kontra érvek
Not the benefits I needed at the time unfortunately, but not a huge deal.
excellent first job
This was a good job. The people and management were wonderful to work with. The hours weren't bad and the work itself was easy.
good company
Worked loss prevention for 3 years. Observed shoppers for evidence of theft. Apprehended shoplifters and conduct investigations. worked with local law enforcement.
fun and exciting
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fellow employees are enjoyable to work with. Fresh store enviroment
fast paced, work environment
Typical day at work usually includes taking care of the truck, putting out the new merchandise, assisting customers anyway possible, placing orders. I have learned to multi-task a little better than before. Management is okay, not the greatest communication lacks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to build clientel
its a strict place for people who hate courprate. my boss was amazing and did everythign she could to keep me happy and there but in the long run the upper management there is not the best and they need to get a new store manager.
awsome boss
Kontra érvek
horrible upper management over salon leader.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A competent and successful company, proficient at implementing their new direction for changes in pricing strategies
I started working at JC Penney in the summer of 2010 during my time as a college student. I then continued to transfer between the Hanover and Manchester store during my time at school and at home on vacations and holidays seasons. I have had none other than a positive experience working for the company. Starting off as a sales associate I became a merchandise execution specialist during the time of all the major changes made by the new CEO Ron Johnson. I would recommend the company to any persons looking for a job.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés