JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Manchester, CT

124 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't like the job that much
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, december 2.
Not to much to say about JC It wasn't what I liked very much.was not to interested in.thanks for nothing I'm all set with that company good bye to you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good luck trying to move forward, or getting a day off.
Warehouse Associate Gen 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, szeptember 24.
Yeah that pretty much sums it up. Bad pay, they only want pallet builders, if you're trying to take a day off they won't let you unless you ask like 3 weeks out and even then complain. Management is a complete joke, ask anyone of the veteran employees. The company went down hill years ago.
Great place work
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, július 30.
Great place to work for ,would still be there if they didn’t transfer my job to other J.C. Penney warehouse in Columbus Ohio.worked with some great people and friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyable workplace, hard working environment
Security Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, május 30.
The job as excellent, but you had different work sites in building. It was a giant workplace requiring good physical condition. Lunch breaks were short. Excellent leadership, especially the immediate Captain. The drive to an from work was long a tiresome with a lot of traffic. In winter it was difficult getting to work.
Walking tours were excellent
Kontra érvek
lunch too short, distance from home made travel difficult.
Okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, május 23.
The job isn't too bad. Its just the hours that wasn't cool I guess. Not much hours are given to everyone it seemed like only the well known workers got more hours.
1,0
Manchester for my jobs
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, április 1.
I work with jcpenney warehouse for 10 years,I used to like place, people was nice, my supervisor always nice to me, it was good benefits and good pay, only I don’t like there management, it was very poor management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
I’ve been with this company for 15 years
Detail Checker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, január 20.
This company right now is good for part time work. I’ve been working for JCPenney and I haven’t got a raise in 8 years. I’ve been loaned in at the furniture department until my job ends on March 1st 2019. It was ok in the beginning but now with all the online shopping more retailers are losing their stores. I need to have a steady job.
Pro érvek
Half hour lunch not paid
2 fifteen minute breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive, Fast paced
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, január 9.
-Daily : Prepping and Organizing freight
Merchandise Replenishment
Customer Service
Online orders
Pricing and signing

-Supervisors are professional and wonderful to work with
Flexible hours, Customer Service
Kontra érvek
Compensation for work performance unfair
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Friendly people
Stack Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, december 28.
Is very good place to work but we don’t have a chance to go up on positions , no opportunity to expand career. No enough hours always less then 40 hours and is not good. No recognition!!!
Discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks . Short days!
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great place to work and easy going
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, november 15.
loved the job while I was there, too bad they do layoffs after peak seasons. Unless u been there awhile or show real promise then they might keep ya around.
Pro érvek
lots of break rooms and they are large
Kontra érvek
keeping or staying with the compny was hit or miss
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work there I like it
Carton Process Assoc-engin (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, október 11.
Have a meeting which I personally find them to be boring, then to work scan cartons build to pallets. And help out in other areas that needs help. No overtime, except when black Friday's comes around
Free lunches sometimes.
Kontra érvek
No overtime except when black Friday's comes around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
to much changing in retail box stores
Senior Financial Detail Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, szeptember 26.
Was a good company in the late 80's. Enjoyed the 6 weeks vacation I received and the jobs I did was rewarding and challenging at times, It paid the bills and worked there long enough to retire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a relaxed paced job.
Stock Room (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, szeptember 20.
People would unload the trucks and us workers would put the boxes on the rollers and check and ticket the merchandise before it went onto the selling floor. Accuracy is very important in this job. The management was good to work for. There wasn't anything hard about this job. I enjoyed working with the other ladies, they were a nice bunch of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at but there is the growth within the company
Asset protection Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, szeptember 11.
its a good place to work at the people are friendly everyone gets along well but there is no growth within the company so it makes it hard to progress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Hard work
Selector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, szeptember 10.
I learn to work better in a team setting and help out everyone that needed it with the thought of moving forward but it was temp so I got let go and hired back
Good pay
First shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of work placed on individuals for not enough pay
Retail Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, augusztus 15.
This job provides little to no training when you start and you basically learn everything you need to know from your fellow associates. It also demands you do almost every job in the store, but still barely pays you any money. Instead of hiring people for specific jobs they hire people to do everything so you are a cashier, but you also work the floor and help customers, but you also have to check the fitting rooms and clean them, while also cleaning the store and making it looks nice, but wait im not done, you also have to put back all the clothes you take from the fitting rooms after you finish rehanging them because customers are very rude that come into this store and just throw the clothes on the floor. You are on your feet the entire time you are working constantly walking around and if you try to sit you get yelled at mean while the managers sit down stairs in there offices all the time. Also this job is very big on getting customers to sign up for credit cards for their store, and that's all they really care about is getting credit applications. The pay is better because you do start 15 cents above minimum wage but the job does get bad after a good month or so of working there. I would suggest this job to someone that wants a discount on nice clothes and needs a not good but better then minimum wage retail job.
20-25 percent discount
Kontra érvek
on your feet all day running around, little to no training just videos
It’s a pretty easy job
Warehouse Worker/Back up Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, július 25.
Lifting boxes and unloading trucks in an orderly fashion. The goal is to unload 5400 in 8 hours while working safe . You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
productive
Administrative Detail Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, április 30.
Benefits were fair. Paid time off. Overtime during holiday season. Discounts benefits. Different activities, awards, and brainteasers. Job advancements.
Charities
economy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, április 26.
lot of pressure,job assignment is not fair just based in friends,low level mangment,no incentives to stay in the company,no complaints are listening by supervisor or managers
lot of vto
Munkahelyi kultúra
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, április 17.
A typical day at work, I learned to work with various type of hairstylist. The salon had a great team, the age group was the more mature generation. excellent experience
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van