Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Manchester, CT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Manchester, CT130 értékelés
130 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communication can always be improved and more focus on employees as well as keeping customers happy,if employee isn't happy then it can affect how business operates to make sure the customer is satisfied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like working fast and picking up heavy boxes then you might be able to achieve the high production standards. Benefits are good. Most of Management is friendly and caring. Pay is suitable but no raises. A lot of short time when work is slow but mandated overtime when busy around holidays.
Good benifits
Kontra érvek
High production standards, Strict attendance policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management cut your hours down to 30 or less when ever they want even though there’s work at the floor. Some positions are underpaid for the amount of work they got to do.
Monday through Friday/Sunday through Thursday
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment, regular seasonal layoffs. Great company to work for if you can get past the off peak season layoff. Everyday is a learning experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has financial problems, and due to these financial problems, they screw over loyal employees. They use nefarious methods (through their HR reps) to have employees let go with no chance of unemployment aid so that they won’t be charged.
They will even go to lengths of falsifying documents to have said employees let go. Lying about and framing loyal staff that have dealt with horrible working conditions and stayed nonetheless is repulsive behavior. No one should work for or buy from JCPenney!

If you are working for this company, make sure you have evidence against them just in case they try to screw you over. I suggest whenever you go into HR or with a Supervisor for a meeting, record it. Because they will always take HRs word over yours even if it doesn’t make sense.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has been a great job but over the years. We have gone downhill with benefits and raises. Also job security basically does not exists. Retail is a hard job now with Amazon and other online retailers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCPenney Warehouse is ok for now seeking more of a new challenge ,I like the hours pay is ok I'm looking to gain new employment elsewhere and start a new venture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not to much to say about JC It wasn't what I liked very much.was not to interested in.thanks for nothing I'm all set with that company good bye to you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yeah that pretty much sums it up. Bad pay, they only want pallet builders, if you're trying to take a day off they won't let you unless you ask like 3 weeks out and even then complain. Management is a complete joke, ask anyone of the veteran employees. The company went down hill years ago.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for ,would still be there if they didn’t transfer my job to other J.C. Penney warehouse in Columbus Ohio.worked with some great people and friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job as excellent, but you had different work sites in building. It was a giant workplace requiring good physical condition. Lunch breaks were short. Excellent leadership, especially the immediate Captain. The drive to an from work was long a tiresome with a lot of traffic. In winter it was difficult getting to work.
Walking tours were excellent
Kontra érvek
lunch too short, distance from home made travel difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job isn't too bad. Its just the hours that wasn't cool I guess. Not much hours are given to everyone it seemed like only the well known workers got more hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with jcpenney warehouse for 10 years,I used to like place, people was nice, my supervisor always nice to me, it was good benefits and good pay, only I don’t like there management, it was very poor management.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company right now is good for part time work. I’ve been working for JCPenney and I haven’t got a raise in 8 years. I’ve been loaned in at the furniture department until my job ends on March 1st 2019. It was ok in the beginning but now with all the online shopping more retailers are losing their stores. I need to have a steady job.
Pro érvek
Half hour lunch not paid
2 fifteen minute breaks
-Daily : Prepping and Organizing freight
Merchandise Replenishment

Customer Service

Online orders

Pricing and signing

-Supervisors are professional and wonderful to work with
Flexible hours, Customer Service
Kontra érvek
Compensation for work performance unfair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is very good place to work but we don’t have a chance to go up on positions , no opportunity to expand career. No enough hours always less then 40 hours and is not good. No recognition!!!
Discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks . Short days!
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved the job while I was there, too bad they do layoffs after peak seasons. Unless u been there awhile or show real promise then they might keep ya around.
Pro érvek
lots of break rooms and they are large
Kontra érvek
keeping or staying with the compny was hit or miss
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have a meeting which I personally find them to be boring, then to work scan cartons build to pallets. And help out in other areas that needs help. No overtime, except when black Friday's comes around
Free lunches sometimes.
Kontra érvek
No overtime except when black Friday's comes around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good company in the late 80's. Enjoyed the 6 weeks vacation I received and the jobs I did was rewarding and challenging at times, It paid the bills and worked there long enough to retire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People would unload the trucks and us workers would put the boxes on the rollers and check and ticket the merchandise before it went onto the selling floor. Accuracy is very important in this job. The management was good to work for. There wasn't anything hard about this job. I enjoyed working with the other ladies, they were a nice bunch of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a good place to work at the people are friendly everyone gets along well but there is no growth within the company so it makes it hard to progress.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés