JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Madison, WI

37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 667 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Worst job ever
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, június 18.
-Managers are terrible and lazy they don’t care about their workers
-they schedule you out of your availability
-they don’t say anything to the people standing around
This is a good 1st job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, január 22.
The people i worked with were nice but the management needed some work communicating with the employees! It Was a good plave to work just wasn't for me
slow
COSMETOLOGIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, január 16.
wasn't very fast paced, only way to make a living is over time building up clientele. not great for people fresh out of school.
management was lacking, not super friendly.
2,0
Seasonal
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, január 13.
I was a seasonal hire for this company, so I can't say much. But during my time there, hours were random each week, nothing was consistent. Pay wasn't consistent for each worker either.
Part Time Customer Service
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison WI2018, október 26.
This was a part time job while I was in collage, this was a pretty ok job as they worked with my hours and were always willing to have me switch schedule.
1,0
Failing Company & Poor Management
Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, május 30.
Management was extremely unhelpful and could be rude and hurtful at times. This is probably a result of the store I worked in being within a mall, so the company may have been going out of business, and everyone was accordingly stressed out.

However, the failure of managers to work with co-workers and truly manage effectively without wasted effort or misplaced consternation is something that I think may be indicative of the company culture itself.

People these days are less concerned with department stores and happy to buy everything online at Amazon or wherever it's cheapest, and JCPenney must work to adapt!
Hands-On work
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, unhelpful management, understaffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a fine place to work
Sales floor worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, május 15.
I never worked too long at JCPenney, but I loved the environment. The pay was sufficient for starting, and the work was simple. I was enjoying just folding clothes for hours and assisting the infrequent customer. The experience overall was good, but it didn't ever quite fit with my schedule.
Simple tasks
Tight scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Enjoyed working there.
Sales specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, május 15.
Did
sales at women’s petite department, cashier and help customers with processing credit card application. Introduced the new products to the customers.
Fast Pace, Big Store
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, április 11.
fast pace,
Always something to do.
I did price changes first, then moved on to Clearance.
Prep truck. I will miss my team.
I loved helping others. Costumer's to employees
Great team
Supperviser
Very Fast Paced
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, február 12.
Working there was very stressful fast paced and uncertain. But overall I enjoyed interacting with the public meeting new people and helping customers find and purchase what they were looking for. The only negative was the pressure of getting customers to open credit accounts.
Fun Co-workers
Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, november 17.
JCPenneys has a nice salon with a lot of training which made it especially nice for continuing education. It has a nice atmosphere for the clients that come into the salon.
Free training classes
Low hourly wage
Good place
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, szeptember 22.
Great place to work if your okay with no walkins. Hard to build up your clientel but once you do it is worth is with great money involved. I would go back as a manager, not a stylist.
All about customer service
Fine Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, július 25.
If you like jewelry and like to work with people this job is a perfect job. You get to meet so many different people. You get challenged and you for sure need to be very responsible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
great western
sales a (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, június 20.
one of my first security jobs it was ok. got to drive around a lot and sit in front of building and watch them. only down side is the sitting around waiting for something to happen
Fun but stressful environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, május 19.
JcPenney was a great first job for me. I loved it but the management was absolutely terrible. You easily got in trouble for things and the security there is watching your every move.
Fun
Short breaks, poor management
I loved this job!
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI 537192017, április 13.
Out of all of my jobs this one was my favorite. This is also the same job where I learned that I love the loss prevention field as well as the criminal justice field.
Very Different Than Expected
Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, január 14.
I like working in such a different environment compared to childcare. However, I know now that retail is definitely not for me when looking for future jobs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun work place
Seasonal Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, január 12.
Every day has its surprises which makes it exciting because you never know what or who you'll come across at work. The management is of top notch and my co-workers are very friendly. I look forward to going to work everyday because, its a warm place to work.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the excitement I feel knowing I'm helping people with their issues and inquiries.

I've learnt to be more patient with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2016, július 13.
My first day of working at JCpenney, wasn't so nerve wrecking as I thought it would be - honestly, I was just nervous. Although I had confidence that things would go well working there and things did. I learned how to work the computers to check out customers, doing online orders, returning items as well as online items. I got along with all my co-workers. I loved the job and it's perks. If I didn't know how to do something I wasn't afraid to ask.

When I started to get the hang of things, days at work went very smoothly. On a typical day at work, there would just be helping customers with any service they needed tending to. JCpenney's management would always try to stay on top of things - but it takes the entire team to run a store that big. The hardest part of the job would probably trying to make the customers happy and receive what they desire. For example, there would be times we didn't have a certain size or we weren't able to use multiple coupons on one transaction. But I always tried to make ends meet. I most thing I enjoyed about the is talking to customers and helping them, I met great people and just being able to make them happy made me happy.
Good Company to work for
Merchandising Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, Wi2015, szeptember 14.
The company offered many opportunities for advancement. I learned so much from the trainers, they took the time to really explain the processes.
Pro érvek
Management trusted you to do your job
some weekend work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van