Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Madison, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Madison, WI39 értékelés
39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 034 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience to work at JCPenney, I had the opportunity to meet other associates and the management's team were nice. Although I think they need more organization with the schedule and maybe some security.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working here . Its chill . Comfortable with the people in the work invoirment. Flexible hours. Management is cool . I love clothes and helping people out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a favorable work place where the old and new, young and old blend. Employees are cheerful despite exhaustion and overlapping of tasks. This atmosphere provides energy and inspiration even to the least inspired.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Managers are terrible and lazy they don’t care about their workers
-they schedule you out of your availability

-they don’t say anything to the people standing around
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked in the fine jewelry and learned a lot about gems, watches and sales. Like my manager. The store has gone thru many changes. Like that you could relocate to other stores
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people i worked with were nice but the management needed some work communicating with the employees! It Was a good plave to work just wasn't for me
Munkahelyi kultúra
wasn't very fast paced, only way to make a living is over time building up clientele. not great for people fresh out of school.
management was lacking, not super friendly.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a seasonal hire for this company, so I can't say much. But during my time there, hours were random each week, nothing was consistent. Pay wasn't consistent for each worker either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a part time job while I was in collage, this was a pretty ok job as they worked with my hours and were always willing to have me switch schedule.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was extremely unhelpful and could be rude and hurtful at times. This is probably a result of the store I worked in being within a mall, so the company may have been going out of business, and everyone was accordingly stressed out.

However, the failure of managers to work with co-workers and truly manage effectively without wasted effort or misplaced consternation is something that I think may be indicative of the company culture itself.

People these days are less concerned with department stores and happy to buy everything online at Amazon or wherever it's cheapest, and JCPenney must work to adapt!
Hands-On work
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, unhelpful management, understaffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never worked too long at JCPenney, but I loved the environment. The pay was sufficient for starting, and the work was simple. I was enjoying just folding clothes for hours and assisting the infrequent customer. The experience overall was good, but it didn't ever quite fit with my schedule.
Simple tasks
Tight scheduling
Did
sales at women’s petite department, cashier and help customers with processing credit card application. Introduced the new products to the customers.
fast pace,
Always something to do.

I did price changes first, then moved on to Clearance.

Prep truck. I will miss my team.

I loved helping others. Costumer's to employees
Great team
Supperviser
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was very stressful fast paced and uncertain. But overall I enjoyed interacting with the public meeting new people and helping customers find and purchase what they were looking for. The only negative was the pressure of getting customers to open credit accounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenneys has a nice salon with a lot of training which made it especially nice for continuing education. It has a nice atmosphere for the clients that come into the salon.
Free training classes
Low hourly wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if your okay with no walkins. Hard to build up your clientel but once you do it is worth is with great money involved. I would go back as a manager, not a stylist.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like jewelry and like to work with people this job is a perfect job. You get to meet so many different people. You get challenged and you for sure need to be very responsible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of my first security jobs it was ok. got to drive around a lot and sit in front of building and watch them. only down side is the sitting around waiting for something to happen
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney was a great first job for me. I loved it but the management was absolutely terrible. You easily got in trouble for things and the security there is watching your every move.
Fun
Short breaks, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Out of all of my jobs this one was my favorite. This is also the same job where I learned that I love the loss prevention field as well as the criminal justice field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working in such a different environment compared to childcare. However, I know now that retail is definitely not for me when looking for future jobs.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés