Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lumberton, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lumberton, NC11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 815 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I guess i would say...every job has their (click people) and if u dont fit in the click then u dont matter.
I worked there for almost 5 years and at first it started off great...I had the job I loved but about 4 months afterwards I got put on another job task back and forth( just helping out) but when I knew anything it became my permanent job..then the manager hired a person to take my position...I was upset...I asked y was I moved ..he said he needed me more on the job position that he put me on but that should have been a choice for me..so then we get a new manager and I told him I waned to come off of the position I was placed on to go back to the floor as cashier..he moved me but soon afterwards he asked me about another job position and. That would come with better pay and I would be certified but that was a lie...I worked that position for about 6 months and had to quick because the standing was too much on the legs..so now I don't have a job anymore.
Pro érvek
If u are a click person u can move up in the company
Kontra érvek
Fake it till you make it is what i will say about that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We would have nice get together parties for the holidays and birthdays and baby showers at the job
I Loved Working at JCPenney it was my very first job. But they started hiring people who doesn’t want to do there job, people who just want to gossip all the time and talk
Great place to work!
Great place to work but pay is not good based on your education and experience. When I worked there we had 4 different General Managers. I made great customer relationships and friends with employees.
Productive and fun
JC Penney was a great place to work. I enjoyed meeting new people and assisting customers throughout the store. I was assigned to the Jewelry Department and loved assisting customers with their jewelry selections.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people and learn your co workers easily.
Kontra érvek
Late lunches, no breaks and no confidentiality.
Fun working place
Hours were flexible. I had good benefits. The employees were good to work with. You could advance in your career. Holidays were your busiest times of the year.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun woking environment
A good part time job for anyone looking for a little extra cash. Great management team and discounts for associates. Not a job as a main source of income unless you are a manager.
Productive work place
The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone was working at a steady pace so we got things done faster. My coworkers were friendly.
JC Penny
I loved it ! working for this company gave me a lot of insight on how it is working in retail.
FUN
DAILY INTERACTION WITH CUSTOMERS. GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND IT'S A NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME. HAVE NEVER WORKED RETAIL BEFORE.
GREAT DEALS AND DISCOUNTS
ON YOUR FEET LONG HOURS
Extremely Productive
I started my team off with a Pow Wow meeting to lift my staff's spirits for the day's adventures! Next we would do an overall walk through and open Salon. Then navigate through our client books to schedule services and spa procedures.

In addition, we would inform clients of sales promotions and weekend events. I helped my Designers write formulas for success and reach their sales goals each day. I made good friends for life at this Company. I enjoy seeing my former co-workers when I am out and about.

Client Retention
Health Benifits
Nice place to work
I enjoy working in retail stores. I worked with nice people and stayed busy. Had a great manager that got everyone together each morning and set our goals for each day.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés