Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lubbock, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working at JCPenney for the 2 years I've been there. Management is really nice and encouraging. Everyone always seems to want to help each other out and it's just generally a nice environment. The pay isn't super good, hard to get full time and benefits or move up. Easy to stay busy and work can actually be fun sometimes. Very good people work at this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work. I had people who came in and asked for me. I love being able to make someone feel better than when they came in the door. We were a team, no one was stuck doing the same thing. We rotated positions. You knew that the whole store had to be ready for the next day. If your area was finished, you helped the department next to you.
Pro érvek
You get a discount even on sales items.
Kontra érvek
If your not good at sales, it's frustrating to sign people up for credit cards. Your raises are partally depend on you success.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for this company. I have learned a lot both in the warehouse and in the store. Great associates and managers. It's been a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I began working at JCPenney as a high-school student. I was a men's sales associate and cashier. This was my first insight into how a point of sales system worked. it was a great learning experience, and allowed you to see the results of taking pride in your work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible pay, long hours, not upward movement if you work at the store. If you are doing well in your position they will keep you there for their own benefit.
Pro érvek
Getting to work with clothes
Kontra érvek
long hours, holidays, weekends, little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly co-workers and managers and help in every obstacles that arise during in the work. Highly skilled managers and helpful which makes our job easier. love being with this company as i learned a lot from this company. i was very shy to talk with people and this job build my confident.
free lunches in holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the clients, but the management when I was employed was a joke. One day she was your best friend and the next she was writing you up for something that was ridiculous. I never knew what kind of environment I was going to be walking into and it was miserable. There were too many stylist and not enough clients on almost every day.
Pro érvek
Good learning experience on busy days
No room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working with my coworkers and also with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was very simple, I would just go in and help customers that needed assistance and check people out and asked if they wanted to sign up for a JCPenny card. I learned how to fold clothes and handle different kinds of customers. The management was good and was willing to work around your schedule if needed. My co-workers were nice and were willing to trade me shifts when needed. The hardest part of the job was when it got super busy and you got stuck at the register by yourself. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet new people and help them find something that they needed.
Easy working enviroment
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am responsible for managing operational processes of the store. Ensure price changes get completed, visual updates throughout the store are being attended to, certain scans are getting completed on a daily basis. The best part of this job is the people I work with. They are the hardest working people and it makes coming to work much easier because these people will work for you and ensure any project or task will get completed. Hardest part of this particular job is getting the "buy in" from associates when it pertains to company programs and not much of a work/life balance. The biggest part of my job role that I have learned is planning and delegating.
salary compensation
health benefits, work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company. Good People. Company is trying to get back on track. Top leadership is under lot of pressure to do this, Hard part of the job is you have to do all the jobs. NO time to really be effective. I enjoy the people. Workers care and is a good place to work.
work balance
no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needed better workers and knew how to do their jobs. Some managers were good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As with any retail company, you live at the job. To be successful, you had to work smart and put in massive hours. The associates were great. You had to expect a transferred every 15 months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are like a family,I enjoy the way we work together as a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, I very much enjoyed working for the company and would consider very strongly going back. For the employee who doesn't get too close to co-workers and supervisors, this is ideal. Because the sales support specialist is the one who deals with the incoming and setting of the merchandise, you'll pretty well learn the entire store and what comes and goes. The hardest part was being apart of two separate agendas; corporate To Do's and store management To Do's never seemed to match, though communication seemed to be quite clear. My position is only available during the holidays unless you quite enjoy the wee-hours in the morning, which I found enjoyable once getting over the 3:45 am alarm. Managers and co-workers seem to work well together, though I'm sure personal preferences differ. Overall, 4 stars.
Pro érvek
flexible scheduling. understanding management.
Kontra érvek
you'll never have a routine day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This corporation truly cares about their employees and our families.
great support system
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not only was this job stressful but the management didn't care about their associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney, I worked in several areas. When I left the company I was a Pricing team associate. We were responsible for all signing of advertisements and all marking and sorting of clearance merchandise. My supervisor was friendly and wwe got along well. All my co-workers were also friendly. We worked together well and achieved our goal of complete and correct signage before the store opened. The most difficult part of the job were the hours. We were required to be at work by 5:00AM and earlier when it came to the Holiday season. I enjoyed my time with Penney's and would definitely return to work with the company.
great benefits, casual workplace