Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lubbock, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lubbock, TX38 értékelés
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working at JCPenney for the 2 years I've been there. Management is really nice and encouraging. Everyone always seems to want to help each other out and it's just generally a nice environment. The pay isn't super good, hard to get full time and benefits or move up. Easy to stay busy and work can actually be fun sometimes. Very good people work at this store.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No one cares about you at this job, you are just a number. There was almost no opportunity for advancement, and if you're trying to support a family off of this income, go somewhere else, pay is absolutely terrible, and weekdays go by EXTREMELY slow.
Pro érvek
Great Discount, Semi-Flexible Schedule.
Kontra érvek
Terrible Management, Lots of Favoritism, Awful Pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a great entry level retail job. I enjoyed the coworkers and environment for the most part. Occasional lousy peers but mostly fun. Pot lucks, family type atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JC Penny’s everyone is so kind and helpful. It’s an easy job and there’s always something for you to do to pass the time away working
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here! They always gave me good hours. All the employees were kind and hardworking and respectful of our good manager. We worked as a team. It was rewarding, fun interacting with customers, and nice atmosphere!
Pro érvek
Nice co workers and boss
On feet a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
All-around good company. Nice people, good investment to be in. Growth opportunities, great pay, good learning experience. Had a wonderful time working for thw company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall my time at JCPenney was okay I had great coworkers but our management was not good at all. Our work environment was always hot and our AC did not work.
Great discount
Kontra érvek
Limited short breaks poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked here about 7 months and found out that they have repeatedly not given me the raises I’m supposed to get for learning the new departments. If you want to be able to advance financially this is not the place for you.
Bad pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
one thing about it do not have this as your first job. cause it is very cut throat and do not give you any slack once so ever. the discounts are wonderful when you do use them. most of the time you wont.
Pro érvek
good pay for high schoolers
Kontra érvek
short breaks for long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all pretty good place to work. I have learned a lot and love going in to work with the people that I work with. Definitely would stay working with this company for awhile.
Discounts
There’s no communication.
95% of the “leaders” are clueless and give a lot of false information.

No training whatsoever.

Leaders have favorites and don’t give everyone a fair opportunity to all learn the same information.
Pro érvek
Leaders don’t know how to do their job so you can get away with a lot of stuff.
Kontra érvek
Overworked, underpaid, No communication, No growth, Favoritisms, No associate engagement. False information.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was great, I learned to be more comfortable with people, I loved talking and helping the customers. I have a lot of memories at JCPenney I love the people who work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a lot about how to run in the retail business and how to develop new skills and multitask to maximize the value of the customers' time and money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had certain duties to do weekly, self suffiecient in after trained but was able to review on the duties given. Management was helpful and would recomment associates for new job titles, deadlines were met by many associates involved in process of duties, great team work. Company met their mission.
PAY, TRAINING, BENEFITS
STORE HOLIDAY HOURS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every one that worked there was extremely friendly and willing to help any one out regardless of how busy they may have been. It was nice being able to go to work and see the other employees smiling everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only way to make money at JCP is to be in management. Perfect for a part time job otherwise. I was paid well for my role at JCP for 7 years. Team members grew into friendships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My managers and co workers were always a delight to work with , honestly wish i didn't have to move away. I LOVED MY JOB. would recommend this job to others, it is a wonderful place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unloading trucks setting everything out to be loaded on the floor change price tags and remove newer clothes to the front fix shoes and sign changes shoeboxes rotated shoes for clearance markdowns
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a manager and the experience I attained I can not complain it was the best job as a manager.
Working as stylist full time is different for me but I recommend anyone to start at JC PENNEY you can build your clientele or you can bring your existing clientele. I can not speak for every location but as for the company and the current location I am in it is a great job for the hair industry.
It is ones Prespective
It is ones Prespective
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it. Met friendly people and the managers were always very understanding and flexible. They were always there to help which always made things go more smooth when there was a problem with a customer.
friendly people
Kontra érvek
having to stay for LONG unreasonable hours at night
Munkahelyi kultúra
been with company for many years, each person becomes like family, hardest part will be lack of communication , management is great, laid back, love it
pot luck for employees