JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Louisville, KY

50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 292 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunities to move up
Training Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2013, október 3.
I had learned a lot from this job too bad it is permanently closing.. They had promised me jobs in the future and now I have nothing to look forward to with a future with this company. :( bittersweet
1,0
I nice place to work at
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2013, szeptember 17.
This company didn't offer good compensation or enough work hours.
Pro érvek
They offer associate discounts on all products.
Kontra érvek
They don't offer any packages for part-time employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2013, augusztus 27.
It was always busy which I didn't mind, them co-workers there were rude and never wanted to work or do what they were suppose to.
Pro érvek
Got lunch served a lot to us
Rude co-workers
must be people person
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2013, május 29.
great chance to learn. must be a multi tasker. chances to move up if you've been there for a while
discounts
not a shift
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Retail store that always wants to be on top.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2013, március 23.
I love JCPenney as a place to shop, but their recent marketing changes made it hard to be an employee. We were often kept in the dark about a lot of the upcoming changes and events, which made it difficult to explain all of the new exciting changes that the company was making to the loyal customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
good workers fun employees
Stockroom worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  louisville ky2013, január 28.
unload merchandise from trucks is how most of my day is spent and anything else needed from me. management was a bit rude most people feel the same way. hardest part was to be over worked for 7.50 per hr unherd of to me for ah dock worker most enjoyable part of the job was the co workers
th people you meet
Kontra érvek
low pay but high work rate expected
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the variation of the job and helping the customers.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2012, augusztus 17.
Most days I will open the registers at my work station. I put clothing away and straighten when I'm not busy with customers.
I have learned how to deal with different people. The hardest part of the job is being able to accept I can't do it all. I like to be able to keep my work area neat and clean. It's not possible to do if your busy with taking care of the customer.
My most enjoyable part of the job is helping the customer. Especially when you have helped them find that special dress or outfit they were looking for.
flexabillity in hours.
Kontra érvek
heath care cost me half of my pay check. not knowing it i'll get the full time hours i need.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Sold fine jewelry
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2012, május 16.
Loved working with staff in my department and the mamager was terrific. Customers were sometimes demanding but usually very nice.
Pro érvek
loved working with the jewelry, great mall, and very good management.
Kontra érvek
retail hours can be exhausting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very pleasant environment and good people to work with.
Office Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2012, április 23.
I've learned a lot about the retail world and how things really work in it thru JCPenneys. All of my co-workers are great and everyone gets along well as a team. We have wonderful management that always leads us in the right directions. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is having the openess working in the office area, coming and going at my own schedule while still being able to easily meet all of my deadlines. The hardest part recently has been the major cut back in hours. It has been making it very difficult for me to guarantee my bills are covered each month.
Pro érvek
job changes are always a possibilty, wonderful associates to work with, great management
Kontra érvek
many recent job hour cuts

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van