JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Louisville, KY

50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 282 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to shop for the entire family!
JCPenney is a fast paced and competitive workplace. JCPenney offers everything from your favorite jeans, makeup and household items like dryer and washing machines! JCPenney is the place to shop
Good discount for employees
Short Breaks for employees
Easy laid back job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, október 16.
It’s an easy laid back job, but can become stressful and overwhelming when coworkers call in. Being short handed is frustrating when having to pick up the slack. Other than that, it is a good little part time job to have. They are very flexible with hours and they’ll work with your schedule if you are in school or if you are working a second job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work , clean
Sales Associate/Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, július 19.
It was a clean place to work. Plenty walk ins. You got good reards there for sales and discounts in the store. Winning awrds is fairly easy. Good place to start work. Good place to work good place. I have no more.
DISCOUNTS
WORKING SATURDAY
Fun
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, június 16.
It was a great experience and I enjoyed working with the people in my unit. We worked well together and had an amazing manager. Overall I enjoyed my time working there.
jobs
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, június 2.
It was a great job to have during the holidays because it was a second income and help me find great gifts for friends and family. I enjoyed the job so much I stayed on after holidays and then they began to down size and cut many hours. I soon just stopped asking to be scheduled.
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, április 20.
I did enjoy my time at work because of my co-workers. They were amazing. Management wasnt too horrible and i loved my immediate supervisor. But, they changed a lot as soon as I left.
management
Licensed Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, április 13.
Management is very reasonable. They understand that life happens and are very supportive to their employees. There is great advancement opportunities if you don't mind to travel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Assistant Manager of Merchandise (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2016, december 27.
Nice company to work for, lots of changes through the years. Not a good balance between work/life though. Decent pay and schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work at
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2016, október 26.
Working their they expect to much for a store like that.
But at this job you just clean up around the cashier desk, and help out the customers. You are not to just stand around
Professional Summary
customer service, inventory, and closing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2016, október 7.
I am a very hard woking associate, ready to do whatever is expected of me. Shows up for work on time, conscientious of the customer's needs, while excelling at my job. I work with others very well i am a team player in reaching all goals that we are required to reach.
Good until new CEO
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2016, május 3.
JCP was great place to work till I found out I was losing my job, due to new CEO. He had came up with a bad pricing strategy, which lead to him wanting to save money. Which lead to many lay offs nation wide. I miss my team I worked with and the atmosphere. My job was stressful, nut easy.
worked 10 years
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2015, október 20.
This is a great company to work for. The company does care about its employees and tries to be competitive in salary and upward mobility. I worked for the company during and after our struggle and subsequent revival. It has been rewarding to come through that time and to watch our company grow again.
working with customers, co-workers
Kontra érvek
short breaks; benefits too expensive for family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
A typical work day
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, Ky2015, július 22.
I loved working at JCP! I loved the environment and all of my co workers! They were amazing! I also got stuck with the best boss in the world although everyone else in the store thought that it was hard to work for her and I believe most were scared of her! She was awesome!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, great management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2015, június 3.
This was one of my favorite jobs! My managers were all very helpful and my coworkers were amazing,.I loved coming to work everyday and was very sad when I left. Of course there would be those customers who would come and be complete jerks but for the most part I loved my customers as well and all my customers that were nice to me I would bend over backwards for them to be sure they got whatever they came for even if I had to go looking in the back for it or if I had to order it online for them.
Pro érvek
Great work environment very good company
mean guest
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive day
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2015, május 30.
I come in on m shift straighten around my area. Give customers advice about the right kind of shoe to match an outfit if asked. Bring clearance shoes out,and mark down prices. Order shoes online and call other stores for shoe checks If we don't have the size a customer needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Working in a Department Store
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2014, május 27.
Waiting on customers
Operating a cash register
Management not able to work with all employees fairly
Keeping store clean and stocked
Associate Discounts
Sometimes Understaffed
what i learned
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  louisville ky2014, május 17.
I learned how to run a cash register and restock shelves and how to deal with upset customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fun and great enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2014, március 7.
Loved the people that I worked with and the job itself was excellent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to work.
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2014, február 18.
A typical day of work, Restocking items in store. I learned how to use great customer service skills, management staff great, co-workers were like family. The hardest part of the job was the holiday rush, and not being able to have item customer is looking for. Of course the enjoyable part of the job was, helping customers making them return to shop again another day!
Free meals at times.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville KY2013, október 17.
I only worked for JCPenney for about four months because I was seasonal and I enjoyed the time I was there. I stayed on the cash register most of the time. The hardest part of my job was when customers argued with me about coupon usage. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van