Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Louisville, KY

52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No longer at this position left for another job . Really liked my general manager just found out they left for another position . Would consider going back under different management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run!!!! Don’t apply if this is the one in the Jefferson Mall. Low pay mean to employees Don’t apply for that location Pay is horrible.................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excelente compañía para trabajar buenos compañeros
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible job terrible people. Not surprised with the company at all. You can tell that they’re about to go out of business. I suggest somewhere else but not here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works with my availability great job for retired or college students. Will hire high school kids for a starter job great 1st time employer. Hiring process is easy and you feel welcomed by employees. Family oriented company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great first time job. Everyone there is friendly, It's sad to leave but I need more hours and more pay with the bills coming up. I'll always remember penneys.
Chickfila delivers to you
Not paid enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first I really enjoyed my job. However once the “newness,” wears off, management stops acting so “nice.” It is very toxic, and it all comes from management. There are so many supervisors and they all hate one another. They all give you different tasks to do, and get frustrated when you don’t complete them, and act like the other task another manager told you to do is not important . Management does nothing but sit in the office and go outside for a smoke. They only help out when you call for them. There is little to no training, so you are stuck in difficult situations by yourself. The pay isn’t fair. You could be doing the same job, or even more than someone else, and receive up to 3-4 dollars less. They pick favorites and honestly the managers are just a bunch of bullies. They believe they are so high up and important. When all they do is manage a store that will probably be shut
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here, though it wasnt for long. Not long after I got the job, I became homeless. The day I went in to quit, because I fel like I wasnt able to do what needed to be done (come in on time, ect) because of the homelessness, I was fired
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good job. Time goes quickly. Customers are nice. Other depts. pick up their stuff timely, co workers are nice, help each other out, fun to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at JCPenney was very black and white. It had its good days and it had its bad days. The management was very fake but some. They talked behind your back a lot but never to your face. I was sick most of my time at JCPenney which made things very complicated.
Discounts on entire store
Management wasn’t really together
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were extremely rude and criticized everything I did they were hypocrites and they did not even follow their own rules
It’s unfair to all those who work there
Long breaks
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked at this place temporary because they only had seasonal positions opened. they really enjoyed having me and i enjoyed working there for them. great place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company. Career of 40 years- excellent. Started as a sales associate and worked up to General Manager. Through the journey of 40 years would do it again
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a lot of good sales. Good coupons. It is like a family there. Everyone works like a team. We are all team players. Our catalog department has come back and the customers are very glad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store is a poor environment to work. You must be young a student and needing part time hour only.
This store is not for a head of household that need to provide for a family.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Dirty enviroment very low pay job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good work experience working with multiple large scale departments managing over large teams. It was good working conditions great people.I just moved on to bigger and better things.
Na
Na
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It would be a good place to work if there was a consistent work culture. However, that can't happen at this location because the management is constantly changing. Also, there are new hires coming in and going out, and they let all of the long time employees that knew what they were doing quit without trying to stop them. The store is constantly in disarray because management does not really try to help in getting things in order. They just run around straightening things that have already been fairly straightened instead of worry about the big picture. Half of the people that work at this location do not know what the Store Manager looks like because she is not around very much. The last store manager was let go. Several good supervisors switched locations and a couple just quit JCPenney altogether.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, easy to learn if you are kept in one department
Kontra érvek
Understaffed, management has no direction, no one is actually trained
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at Jcpenney, except that the pay is low, and not enough ours for the time Im available to work. The company is struggling to keep employees due to higher paying jobs available.
Discount
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has recently gone through changes that have made the store feel chaotic. All hourly employees and supervisors have totally different job duties. The moral is low among employees. Employees that have been their for years want to quit.
Merchandise sold, employee discount
Kontra érvek
The store mgr. has his own ideas that do not always work with the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
being around so many different styles and clothes at all times was different for me. i was working going to school and was a single mother so everything counted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am not sure if it was because of the Supervisors or the Company itself. I have to say that I had good start in retail because of thr position I held here.
hours
Kontra érvek
i had to go back to college
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés