JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Louisville, KY

48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Fun work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, október 10.
This is a great first time job. Everyone there is friendly, It's sad to leave but I need more hours and more pay with the bills coming up. I'll always remember penneys.
Chickfila delivers to you
Not paid enough
Toxic
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, július 15.
At first I really enjoyed my job. However once the “newness,” wears off, management stops acting so “nice.” It is very toxic, and it all comes from management. There are so many supervisors and they all hate one another. They all give you different tasks to do, and get frustrated when you don’t complete them, and act like the other task another manager told you to do is not important . Management does nothing but sit in the office and go outside for a smoke. They only help out when you call for them. There is little to no training, so you are stuck in difficult situations by yourself. The pay isn’t fair. You could be doing the same job, or even more than someone else, and receive up to 3-4 dollars less. They pick favorites and honestly the managers are just a bunch of bullies. They believe they are so high up and important. When all they do is manage a store that will probably be shut
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Hard to say
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY 402192019, június 7.
I enjoyed working here, though it wasnt for long. Not long after I got the job, I became homeless. The day I went in to quit, because I fel like I wasnt able to do what needed to be done (come in on time, ect) because of the homelessness, I was fired
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working the online desk
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, május 18.
Pretty good job. Time goes quickly. Customers are nice. Other depts. pick up their stuff timely, co workers are nice, help each other out, fun to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nice place to shop
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, február 25.
My time at JCPenney was very black and white. It had its good days and it had its bad days. The management was very fake but some. They talked behind your back a lot but never to your face. I was sick most of my time at JCPenney which made things very complicated.
Discounts on entire store
Management wasn’t really together
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management and unfair work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, január 21.
They were extremely rude and criticized everything I did they were hypocrites and they did not even follow their own rules
It’s unfair to all those who work there
Long breaks
Bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, január 16.
i worked at this place temporary because they only had seasonal positions opened. they really enjoyed having me and i enjoyed working there for them. great place.
Great Company
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, október 21.
Great Company. Career of 40 years- excellent. Started as a sales associate and worked up to General Manager. Through the journey of 40 years would do it again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a nice place to work.
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 26.
There are a lot of good sales. Good coupons. It is like a family there. Everyone works like a team. We are all team players. Our catalog department has come back and the customers are very glad.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Dirty store not sanitary
Visual merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 19.
This store is a poor environment to work. You must be young a student and needing part time hour only.
This store is not for a head of household that need to provide for a family.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Dirty enviroment very low pay job.
Cleaning
Lead manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 16.
It was good work experience working with multiple large scale departments managing over large teams. It was good working conditions great people.I just moved on to bigger and better things.
Na
Na
2,0
Flexible Hours but Management is Constantly Changing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 31.
It would be a good place to work if there was a consistent work culture. However, that can't happen at this location because the management is constantly changing. Also, there are new hires coming in and going out, and they let all of the long time employees that knew what they were doing quit without trying to stop them. The store is constantly in disarray because management does not really try to help in getting things in order. They just run around straightening things that have already been fairly straightened instead of worry about the big picture. Half of the people that work at this location do not know what the Store Manager looks like because she is not around very much. The last store manager was let go. Several good supervisors switched locations and a couple just quit JCPenney altogether.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, easy to learn if you are kept in one department
Kontra érvek
Understaffed, management has no direction, no one is actually trained
great company
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 24.
I love working at Jcpenney, except that the pay is low, and not enough ours for the time Im available to work. The company is struggling to keep employees due to higher paying jobs available.
Discount
not enough hours
N/a
Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, március 18.
The company has recently gone through changes that have made the store feel chaotic. All hourly employees and supervisors have totally different job duties. The moral is low among employees. Employees that have been their for years want to quit.
Merchandise sold, employee discount
Kontra érvek
The store mgr. has his own ideas that do not always work with the store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
lovely outlook
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, március 12.
being around so many different styles and clothes at all times was different for me. i was working going to school and was a single mother so everything counted.
customer service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, február 12.
I am not sure if it was because of the Supervisors or the Company itself. I have to say that I had good start in retail because of thr position I held here.
hours
Kontra érvek
i had to go back to college
Productive and fun enviroment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY 402192018, január 30.
I believe that if you are a student this job is perfect for you. I believe that everyone employed here should enjoy the work environment. Definitely apply for this job if you see it open.
not paid lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay if you are a teenager
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, január 17.
I would not do this sort of job unless you are a teenager, because they only want to pay you minimum wage. You work extremely hard and are forced to work many different department, and get no training on the different departments so the customers think you are stupid. I just would not do this again unless I was absolutely desperate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to shop for the entire family!
JCPenney is a fast paced and competitive workplace. JCPenney offers everything from your favorite jeans, makeup and household items like dryer and washing machines! JCPenney is the place to shop
Good discount for employees
Short Breaks for employees
Easy laid back job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, október 16.
It’s an easy laid back job, but can become stressful and overwhelming when coworkers call in. Being short handed is frustrating when having to pick up the slack. Other than that, it is a good little part time job to have. They are very flexible with hours and they’ll work with your schedule if you are in school or if you are working a second job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van