Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Los Angeles, CA

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 592 értékelés megtekintése
Good Job, Unreliable Lab
Honestly, this job was really great especially for a college student. The people for the most part were kind, and goals were not impossible to make. Hours were flexible, pay was great! Doctor had older equipment so some flaws happened at times. The biggest negative is the lab, you can give the best service to the customer and the lab would ruin it lol. Lab was so unreliable, backed up orders, lost orders, broke glasses. Of course, the customer just sees you and blames you. It makes it harder to sell if you have no faith In the lab yourself. If the lab was improved it would definitely be perfect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work if your going to school
A typical day working at Jcpenny was to help customers work on go backs and there were times that we would have projects. I learned that when you work in retail that you have to have a lot of patients with the customers and with management as well... I worked in Jcpenny for 5 years and its not bad but after 5 years i thought that i need to leave and look for a better job
1,0
Hectic, Misery
No team player, everyone works against each other, gossip, horrible energy, not worth the stress, hours are silly, complainers for everything, badvibe
What I learned
A motivational place to grow professionally and to learn new skills about communication. The team work is a plus. I enjoyed to work in a fun place where the team collaborate with each other.
It was OK
Not the place you can use your brain and figure things out. It was mostly folding clothes and cleaning departments. The employees were very "clique" like and the hours were never guaranteed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
ok
Many companies I worked for manufactured for department store like JC PENNEY. There are strict guidelines that one must follow in order to have a healthy relationship with them.
Working at J.C. Penney
It was always a positive environment. They were always friendly and always helping each other out. Everyone is working at a fast pace and hardworking environment.
1,0
Jcpenney
Fast paced and customers will yell at you for anything and everything.very stressful . Low pay for the job that you're doing. Very pushy get credit applications.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
No opportunity to move up
Lost its family feel
I can't believe JC Penneys has done it again. Managed to put aside dedicated employees for body's that have no drive or love for service and commitment. I knew it was coming when they hire outside the company. There is no longer a caring staff just people wanting a check. 20 + years means put me out. Eliminate any vision of longevity and passion and you can work here . Only real positive is you get a discount.
Discount
Bad managment
ggod company
there are many benefits to having a customer service job. it teaches you the patience and understanding for merchandise placement and the trends. it also shows you how customers tend to shop.
great friends
salary
Rewarding expirence
Great work enviroment our shifts vary also great inncentives and recognition get work around great people we are like family.Our managers take care of us ,get to meet new people an we have loyal customers ,my overall expirence has been rewarding in so many aspects of my life .In the 9 yrs I worked here
Good for starters
Starting out in work field, or need a little exta cash type of job. Started when iwas 19, needed something to wor with while in school. Got in during holidays.
job review
I was cashier/Sales Associates- I was in charge of cashiering and assisting as a Sales Associates on the sales floor. They decreased my work hours, as a result I was not able to stay.
Super Fast Paced
I worked here during the holiday season as a seasonal sales associate. This was my first job and it was very chaotic. Working here was very stressful but it gave me a taste of what to expect when working retail.
Productive and nice workplace
Do what you're told and offer extra services. They might cut your hours alot depending on your job title. JCPenney was fun at first because I had a lot of hours I got to work. Then it went down the toilet in my experience.
Cool atmosphere
If you enjoy people and clothing this is the job for you. Its a great job to work when in school because they can work with your schedule. Pleasant people sometimes.
Pro érvek
Nice lunch breaks and discounts!
Kontra érvek
Literally your toes will be burning wearing heels. Don't do it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work place with high volume phone lines
working at jc penny sucked the pay rate is horrible, we work really hard for a little of nothing management were not very helpful over all I guess this job will be great for someone who is just starting
Not great but not bad
Started as a sales associate, when I was going to school. So everything was good. But I transferred to loss prevention @ a different location and omg. They make it seem like it's some type of promotion by giving u a boost in pay ( a couple cents) but that's what they want you to think. This company is full of illusions and false hope. I applied for a supervisor position and totally got played. I was over qualified lol Now all the new hires are getting paid more than I am, and one of them isn't even badged to make stops. All in all it's a good job if your looking for a part time and want an unfair pay.
Coworkers are great.
Kontra érvek
Pay, hours, managers, no chance in moving up
jc penney
It has been a while since i worked in this company. As i recall working here i had a good experience. I do remember enjoying my work and time there as a sales associate.
Fantastic Job
This was a fantastic job in a area I was well versed in and enjoyed. The Fine Jewelry Division had a great management team and was able to attain record breaking sales for three consecutive years. Corporate management under went a decisive change that altered the Jewelry Divisions direction.
Travel to the stores in my responsibility were up to 300 miles apart and required excessive driving to visit.

The managers and staffs of the stores under my supervision were a true pleasure to work with and among some of the best I have ever worked with,
Pro érvek
Great people to work with and wonderful tools available
Kontra érvek
Long travel times and road trips requiring overnight stays
productive clean retail store
Making the store look nice an neat. the co workers was nice and cool to get along with.
discount on clothing
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés