Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lone Tree, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lone Tree, CO15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 037 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good and positive place, especially with a manager who is a leader, encouraging to achieve our best and the productive levels met to meet our goals and make money and always greet our clients with a smile.
Pro érvek
Positive, team building, leadership from salon manager
Kontra érvek
the tier and productivity levels were not fair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked in the Home department. It was a 5 day a week with different shifts throughout the week. Typical day was helping customers, stocking shelves, keeping the store neat and tidy. The culture was a bit stressful because the management team had targets to hit each day so they drove that into each employee daily. There wasn't really anything to difficult about the job except maybe in the beginning when learning the register. Best part of the job was making new friends.
Discounts on all merchandise
Standing on your feet for 8 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm sure management varies by location. Most of the managers where I was at were disinterested, and unfriendly. Did not take scheduling issues into consideration.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical retail job, the worst part is the customers but they have competitive pay, good work-life balance, a decent employee discount, and generally nice managers.
Pro érvek
Good work-life balance, competitive pay, employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun coworkers and amazing customers. There seemed to be a lack of focus on some issues that felt important to me. I was given a lot of creative autonomy to set things up the way I wanted them. The management team really cares about employees. Overall I'd work there again
Pro érvek
Management team really does care about employees
Often no breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there the pay was good if you had a full book like I did my co-workers were the best no gossip for a salon with 20+ women. I would work for them again.
Good pay and environment
Kontra érvek
Stations need to be remodeled
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall pretty good workplace, definitely a lot of opportunity and room to grow. The benefits offered are really great and helpful, but the morale and overall feel between co-workers can get negative. Most of the time it is pretty good
Benefits and flexibility
Morale
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had originally left this job because of the manager who does the scheduling was very unprofessional . Loved working here when i didn't have to deal with the scheduling manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers here only get promoted as long as they can sell cc, they don't have to know any of the information needed to be a manager, example I shouldn't have more knowledge of the manager position then the manager. They dont care about the law as in they didnt give me time off for a funeral all they care about is money.
discount
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was great. I was a cashier and got to work with many different people. It was a good experience to have. The management there was also great. They were very helpful when it came to helping customers and also other employees.
Good hours
Not any cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only a seasonal employee earning money to pay for the birth of our grandson; our daughter was only 17 at the time.

It was a great place to work, and kept me busy. I enjoyed it very much, but I was meant to be a stay-at-home-mom then grandma.
Friendly employees
Kontra érvek
Long hours since it was Christmastime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the people there were very fun to work with. My manager was hard to understand what she wanted me to do. I learned more about retail. I enjoyed everything about this job. I was only a seasonal hire.
Great people
managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, you get out of it what you put in to it. JCPenney has wide variety training in the Loss Prevention field. Corporate office is in an uproar. Not the company it once was. Hopefully they find there way back.
The people
The Corporate unrest
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day consisted of making sure every customer is treated with respect and excellent customer service. I learned how to manage employees in two different departments and the meaning of customer service. I became a Zoner (limited managerial position) for the store and enjoyed it. My learning agility was exquisite and there wasn't anything I couldn't handle at JC Penney. The most enjoyable part of my job was to offer less stress to the customers by helping them with their shopping experience and being rewarded for it.
Pro érvek
walking through the store, good deals, great employees
Kontra érvek
hours were cut all around, schedules were scrambeled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was pretty much free to do what I had to to get the job done, downtime was my time.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés