Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lombard, IL

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
it was okay
Some of the managers were pleasant to work with while others weren’t. Co-Workers were great and make you feel welcomed. Overall not a bad job to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do Not Rely on JCP to do the right thing - EVER!
As a part time cashier/sales associate you are commanded to hound EVERY customer into opening a JCP Credit Card. If there is a 99 year old lady buying a washcloth with pocket change and a coupon - you are to try to trick her into thinking that by opening a high interest credit card she will save 20% on her purchase at that time and be better off. There are NO exceptions! ALL customers are to be accosted in this way mercilessly. The flipside is that if you DO NOT trick people into opening credit cards YOU get your hours reduced to nothing. NO SHAM CREDIT OPENED = NO HOURS FOR YOU! Management does schedules on SUNDAY night for the next week so you can't plan even one day out. You don't know on Sunday night if you are scheduled for Monday morning and it's YOUR problem to find out. If you are unfortunate enough to work until the store closes don't think that is your ending time. Oh no, you must now at the end of your evening shift set about recovering the entire store. The sales associates MUST do this task - sometimes it takes an additional two hours after close. This puts your exit time near 11pm so take that into consideration. Holidays are far worse. In the 2 years I worked for JCP they were sued by employees in a Class Action Suit for stealing our earned vacation pay! I received a large check in the settlement. They are a disgustingly dishonest company to work for. They management through fear and intimidation and they ultimately find a way to rob their hourly workers. Greed, corruption and tyranny is rampant! Sorry folks but RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Nice store to look at.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no consistent hours, tyrannical management!
My overall opinion on JCPenney
The job was a great job. But for some reason some of the managers were very rude. Their were many times were people were not treated as they should be. To me when working at a job everyone should be treated fairly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are wonder and pleasant to work with
It would be a great job if the walkin traffic were there and they didn't have a manager that has "favorites" and helps them grow.. also too focused on the retail portion of the business..
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Not enough clientele
no cons
it was my first job so it was to be as expected, but short lived. the management was nice and for it to be a department store, we would get out at a nice time every night.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welcoming employees and nice atmosphere
The hardest part of this job is handling difficult customers. I learned how to communicate well with both coworkers and customers in an efficient and effective way.
Nice environment
Short breaks
good workplace
JCPenney has a great appliance sections and I had a great team to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the other team members and the hardest part was the number of people who were just looking around since we were in the mall.
Fun Workplace but financially unsafe
I enjoyed very much working with the associates and other managers when i was promoted. All the managers made this place a great place to work. Although before i got promoted to Manager, i was an associate and i absolutely hated the workload and the hours were definitely not fair. Some weeks i received 12 hours a week and others 32 hours a week, and associates NEVER got a weekend off. The people are nice and the environment is great, but i didn't feel safe working there when i didn't know if i was going to be able to afford to pay bills for that week or not.
Store discounts
short hours
Hard rewarding work
A typical day at JC Penney is working on the register ringing customers out while also helping customers find the things they need. Also while putting merchandise back and detering customers from thieft.
team players
Kontra érvek
no health insurance for part time employees
Nice team of associates
My work day began at 4:30 am preparing to unload the truck. we then prepped the floor for processing and replenishing merchandise. When the truck load was low, we worked with pricing team.
Employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice atmosphere with friendly co-workers
The work environment was pleasant, and helping out guests was rewarding as well. Management was encouraging as well. The only down side is the long hours on your feet and short breaks, for slightly higher than minimum wage salary.
some paid breaks
short breaks
excellent customer service
Fun, rewarding and professional working environment. Great people to work with and loyal customers. reasonable pay and great opportunity to move forward.
JCPenney
The environment is fast paced, yet enjoyable. The coworkers are friendly and respectful. The management makes you feel comfortable and treats you like family. They recognize your accomplishments no matter how small or big.
Credit card bonuses
Short lunch breaks
Didn't last long
Didn't last long, only a few months. Never enough hours. Good job for students.
Fun place to work
Great place to work,
If your looking for PT work

Fast pace enviorment

Great discount
N/A
The rate of pay is not enough for the job position. The co workers make it a fun environment.
Salon Experience
Providing the best customer service to my clients daily while giving them the best salon experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to work for high school students.
Nice and fun co-workers make this job pretty cool. Some days are more enjoyable than others, but overall it isn't that bad. Holidays are the worst in any retail setting.
Pro érvek
Co-workers are like family, customers are nice
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok for a high school students
its not for someone with real responsibilities more for someone starting out with no kids
Great Job
Great management made the job fun and promoted productivity
productivity
I began with unloading the truck, then sorting out the merchandise to distribute it onto the sales floor. We always had to keep within our estimated time. The management there is amazing,they are very understanding if you needed a day off or needed to change your schedule for any reason.I always got along with my co-workers, I never let my personal life interfere with my work.The only challenging thing about my job here was keeping my 95% production while putting out the stock an helping the customers.
great workplace
Kontra érvek
part-time an was far from my home
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés